CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 03-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Registered

Default New GOGO Music – Rocco & C.Robert Walker

GOGO Music welcomes Rocco & C. Robert Walker with their highly anticipated single “Hard time for lovers” to its artist roaster. Since the few DJs who had the main mix already started to play it on their gigs, we received countless requests for this song. Now the full package spiced with hot remixes by Black Coffee, Kiko Navarro and Ralf GUM is here and will surely cause some stir this spring and long beyond.
Out now on Traxsource: www.traxsource.com/gogo
More info on www.GOGO-Music.net
Some Rocco & C. Robert Walker - Hard Time For Lovers - GOGO 041 DJ reactions:
:: "Great package as per usual ... feeling all the mixes. 5/5" Neil Pierce (UK)
:: "Wow what an amazing package, I will be playing the mixes for sure." Halo (CityDeep, USA)
:: "Crazy slamming. Full support." Marlon D (Underground Collective, Columbia)
:: "More heat from the GOGO camp once again! Loving this and will definitely support this in WMC and beyond. Favorites are the Ralf Gum and Black Coffee remixes." Master Kev
:: "Whoa! Really liked the ‘Ablib Dub’ mix, very deep." Baggi Begovic
:: "Slammin package!! Hard to pick a favorite mix...all mixes are super tight! Esp loving the Ralf GUM Mix & Kiko's Dub and Black Coffee's mix is hot too. Gonna be on heavy rotation with all the mixes...full support! Great package for all occasions. 5/5." Groove Assassin (UK)
:: "Great quality music like always. Dopeeeeeeee Rocco Style !!!!! Main Mix & Ralf GUM Remix are for my set. Full Support." Alfred Azzetto (Purple Music)
:: "Amazing package. HOT HOT HOT." Luis Radio (Equal, Italy)
:: "Great stuff bro, loving it " Andy Compton (Peng, UK)
:: "Great track and mixes collectively." Robert Owens (UK)
:: "Big big big!" DJ Mannix (M8 Mag, UK)
:: "POWER PACKAGE!!! Love this..." Vinny Da Vincy (South Africa)
:: "Beautiful!! All Mixes are DOPE! Full Support Dont Sleep on Robert Walker yall!!!" Bradford James (Seed Recordings)
:: "Nice stuff!! Like Ralf GUM and Kiko Navarro Dub... full support!" Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)
:: "Another outstanding record Ralf! On a roll my man, keep up the great work!" Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)
:: "Awsome release, all mixes sounding hot. Love the Main Mix and Black Coffee. This is a sure fire hit." The Layabouts (UK)
:: "Sounding nice as always. Nice package. Loving the Main Mix & Ralf Gum Mix. Adlib mix is working too and Kiko's Dub. Thanks as always for the music." CJ Mackintosh (Mn2S, UK)
:: "I liked the Soulistic Music Instrumental - good production." Greg Fenton (UK)
:: "Great package, a perfect combination of deep grooves and soulful vocals. Support and review guaranteed. Thanks for the music" Franco Martinelli (housepage.net, Italy)
:: "Really strong package here, I like Rocco's main mix (the drum programming on it is SICK!), but it might be a little deep for me to push on the floors out here outside of my earlier sets, but I'll sneak it in where I can! The Ralf GUM Vocal mix is gonna kill it for me... Electric Soul for the dancefloor, deep vocals with the kind of rolling bassline that you can't help but nod your head to. Straight to the top of the Dubai playlist out here! Also loving the Ralf GUM Dub which has a real Freerange feel to it and will come in handy during main sets. GOGO continue to bring the heat!" Kristian Valdini (Various, Dubai)
:: "Great package - I'm leaning more towards the dubs." Charles Spencer (Loveslap, USA)
:: "Feeling the old skool vibe on Kiko's mix. Thanks." Christian Alvarez (Delecto Recordings)
:: "Thank you for the promo. I would have to say my favorites are the Ralf GUM Vocal and Soulistic Music Mix. Full support. Thanks again for this." Andre Harris (Innate Soul Digital, USA)
:: "Loving Kiko's Dub on this one. Ralf's remix is ace as well. Another quality release from the GOGO Music camp!" Roed Svensk (Germany)
:: "NICE! I love the deepness in Ralf GUM and Soulistic remix and the garage feel in Kiko Navarro remix. Thanx!" Daniel Darque (Housejunks, NL)
:: "Thx for the promo. Full support & charting. Deep and sexy record!!! All mixes winners, but my fav is the Kiko Navarro MustHaveSoul remix. Great energy!!! Nice to see you guys together in this release!!!" DJ Le Roi (Mn2S)
:: "You are a machine bro...love the patch. Main mix - like the dub atmosphere. Ralf GUM Vocal - i like the way that you work on the beats, bass, filters. Soulistic - I love it. Perfect for me, I'll suport in my radio show." Rafael Yapudjian (Pacha, Brazil)
:: "Dope release!!! The Soulistic and Ralf GUM mixes are sure to warm up the dancefloors at WMC 2010." Michael Alan (Sweat, USA)