CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 05-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Registered

Post DISTANT PEOPLE ft. CHAPPELL "If We All Can" - Promo!!

DISTANT PEOPLE Feat. CHAPPELL "If we all can" [GKF092]

DISTANT PEOPLE
The musical act Distant People is the brainchild of UK DJ and producer Joey Silvero. A former DJ in the vibrant Midlands Drum and Bass scene, Joey caught the House Music bug while running the now defunct record store Fat Grooves. As he began to DJ in House venues like Miss Moneypenny’s and Passion's Red Room he was drawn to the inevitable path of musical production. Joey developed a connection with two fantastic song writers: Tasita D' Mour and Patrick Chappell. These two talented veterans have had a great deal of influence on Joey’s musical works.
Joey’s first major release, “Just Sing” on Foliage Records was met with critical praise and commercial success and was a featured track on the Defected Miami Compilation 2009. Joey currently has a slew of new releases on Large, Purple, Sole Channel, Metrogroove and Tribe and from now also with Gotta Keep Faith. He can be heard regularly as a DJ on SSR Radio and is soon to be joining the international DJ circuit.

PATRICK CHAPPELL
Chappell to the world, Patrick to family and friends. Chappell has always been an entertainer. He started singing and dancing in grammar school at age seven. He performed weekly for a different classroom for two years. At age eleven his saxophone became his next love. He has played in many large ensembles including concert bands, jazz bands and marching bands. Chappell has performed in cover bands and original bands all over the southeast region of the United States, as well as studio projects in Spain and Sweden contributing both instrumental and vocal talents. Chappell now resides in Holland, and has been a feature act in many clubs and festivals mostly under the representation of SoulSessions. Holland is now the home base from which Chappell has started to make his mark musically on Europe. He has become a respected singer, songwriter and entertainer working with many established names in Holland and Europe. Ralf Gum, Danny Marquez, Daniel Bovie, Gene Farris, Gregor Salto to name a few. Chappell has released several singles in the last years and a couple that are climbing the charts, “Lift You Up” and “Just Sing”. The future seems bright with many more hopeful hits to come.

……..”If We All Can”
First single for DISTANT PEOPLE & CHAPPELL on Gotta Keep Faith, and must to say that for the occasion we put together a singular producer’s roster. Will REELSOUL Rodriguez from Sole Channel Music, Colum Hustler a.k.a. BEATEN SOUL, STEVE PARADISE and SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS furnish a complete choice of versions surely to touch your heart. The package includes besides the “Main vocal” by Distant People, three versions from ReelSoul in his unmistakable style, a main and an Instrumental from Beaten Soul, a soulful mix and a new amazing Deep House style mix from Spiritual Blessings....”The Big Drama” and at least but not last a “Funk “ remix by Steve Paradise. A soulful release that will follow you during all your summer parties and radio mixed-sets!

1. If We All Can (Main Vocal Mix)
Produced, edited, mixed & arranged by Joey Silvero.
Keys & Drums: Joey Silvero - Bass: Matt Hooper
Additonal Keys Raymond Harris
2. If We All Can (REELSOUL Vocal Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by Will “Reelsoul” Rodriguez.
3. If We All Can (REELSOUL Instrumental Mix)
4. If We All Can (REELSOUL Beats)
5. If We All Can (Spiritual Blessings Vibeful Remix)
Additional Remix & Production by Spiritual Blessings.
6. If We All Can (Spiritual Blessings Big Drama Dub)
Additional Remix & Production by Spiritual Blessings.
7. If We All Can (Steve Paradise Funk Remix)
Additional Remix & Production by Steve Paradise.
8. If We All Can (BSoul Old Skool Mix)
Additional Remix & Production by Colum Hustler a.k.a. Beaten Soul
9. If We All Can (BSoul Old Skool Instrumental Mix)
Additional Remix & Production by Colum Hustler a.k.a. Beaten Soul

“If We All Can”
Written by Mark Benson a.k.a. Joey Silvero & Patrick Chappell
Vocals written and performed by Patrick Chappell
All tracks mastered@Spiritual Blessings Studio (Italy)
2011©Lyrics & Music: Mark Benson/PRS (n°581187434) - All rights reserved.
2011(P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP - All rights reserved.

GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS
www.gkfrecords.eu

How to reach us: Main Office: office@gkfrecords.it
Licensing request: licensing@gkfrecords.it
A&R: ar@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife® - www.Sanchezlife.com

------
You can hear the entire release on SOUNDCLOUD:

Traxx Available on:

-----
BUY LEGAL TO SUPPORT OUR ARTISTS. ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD KILL MUSIC!!!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:37 AM
Registered

Cool Feedbacks:

DAVISDSON OSPINA: LOVE THIS!! :-) Great vocal
ANDY COMPTON: great release!
ANTONIO OCASIO: digging the Paradise Funk remix. I look forward to playing it the moment the opportunity presents itself
GROOVE JUNKIES: Distant People & Chappell always make a formidable team.
ABICAH SOUL: this is a lovely tune here i will be rocking this for sure.
DALMINJO: BSoul Old Skool Mix and the trademark Reelsoul mix will make my playlists. Love Chappell's voice. Great release!
DEAN SERAFINI (JjazProject Magazine): GKF deliver yet another slice of uplifting vocal house with their customary extensive package of remixes. With high quality vocals from long-time collaborator Chappell, Joey Silvero’s “Main Vocal Mix” could stand alongside much of Dave Lee’s work in terms of style and quality. Moving on to the remixes, of which there are many; Will Rodriguez, aka, Reelsoul brings his trademark deep grooves to the table before Spiritual Blessings get all trippy with the two mixes including their dramatic and effective dub. Steve Paradise mellows things out with his rhodes and sax fuelled interpretation while the Beaten Soul mixes finish things off with the help of some old school keys. Time to crank it up!
NOTENSHUN: Superb release. Great vocals and remixes. The Main Vocal Mix and the Old School mixes are our favorites. Reminds of the good old times.
SOULDYNAMIC: We just played the Original mix @ WMC .. really gooood vibes!
The Reelsoul Mix and Original are our favourite tracks! also the other mixes sounds cool!
DJ POPE: Loving it bro Reel Soul remix.
DJ RORK (Stalwart Rec.): I like the Original version and the Spiritual Blessing Dub.
Nice work! Full support!
JASON PEPPERELL: Good ep. Will support
ROBERT RIVERA: What a great track! full of emotions and different vibes, hard to choose my favorite, I'll probably play the "Main Vocal Mix" & "Reelsoul Vocal Mix". Big support on this package!
VINCENT KWOK: Great deep soulful release!
ANDY ROBERTS (Mixed Music Signals): Diggin the Reel Soul Mixes and The Spiritual Blessings Mixes, Love the music on the paradise mix but think it could use some bigger percussion.
WIL MILTON (Milton Music Group – NY): Reel Soul Mixes Really Rock. Will Become a Power Line Staple
BEPPE GIOIA: very beautiful promo package! will play it in my radio shows!
DJ FLOY (Paris/Soulheat/AbicahSoul – Paradise Garage Radio Show): I love it.Full support since the WMC sampler.All mixes are good.Bravo!
DJ ESCADA: I Support Spiritual Blessings Mix. Good house track.
DJ KIK (Univers DJ): This release is like i love, really soulfulness ) On my bag and my radios shows ) All the best and thanks for all.
MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spirit Of House): You might remember the original funk soaked version of this uplifting production by Distant People and singer Chappell who impresses with a sensitive vocal performance from the labels "WMC20Eleven - Miami Sampler". Now the track here in its full glory, complete with strong remixes perfect for the coming summer months. Will 'ReelSoul' Rodriguez adds his signature soulful jazzed-up touch to the track, while Spiritual Blessings go seriously deep on their ingenious mixes. Steve Paradise turns out a laidback interpretation on a classy funk tip, while Beaten Soul deliver an old school tinged piano driven version.
CORY SOULFUZION (Centric - UK): I like and will support the original mix
DJ REPLEE: I like reelsoul vocal mix. full support
DJ SAINT SEBASTIAN (Soulmates – Stockholm): The Reelsoul remix is the one for me! Proper soundings and musically great. Will play for sure!
SOUL TO UNITE: The unmistakable sound of Chapell! tumbs up for Distant People for this release. My fav remixes are the BSoul Old Skool and ReelSoul takes of the track. 7/10
DUNCAN ALLOTT: Reelsoul mix by far the best! Nice lazy beats, good chords, b-line etc 8.5/10 . Steve Paradise mix second 7/10
CRAIG STEWART & JONNY MONTANA: Main & Reelsoul jams are very hot.
DJ LEON EL RAY: It’s a Soulful Trip! Beautiful! Thank you so much.
BRUNO FANACK: Superb music. My favourites are “main mix”, “old skool mix” and “Steve Paradise Funk”. All support.
LEWIS FERRIER: Really enjoy this. Reelsoul mixes are my pic !!!
GEORGE VINE: The versions i'll be playing will be Bsoul old school mix and main vocal mix, very nice uplifting soul full vibe
GREG FENTON: Hi, liked the ReelSoul Instrumental best.
VINCENT DEEPER (Paris One Deeper Radio): Very good track. Full support from Paris-One Deeper.
DARREN HOLLAND: If We All Can (REELSOUL Vocal Mix) this mix is sweet shit!
PETER REYES (Havana Soul): Outstanding!!!! Great reaction!!!!
DJ MANNIX: Thanx my man, another stunning pack of mixes! Love it!
ALEX DIMITRI (South Soul):Really nice package !
STEPHEN O’CONNOR: Really like this one. Love everything that Sole Channel do and Will is in top form here, great track.
NIALL REDMOND: This is a truely amazing remix package, every single mix is unbelieveable, I had such a hard time picking a mix to play on the radio. I picked 2 and played them both... I will be very surprised if this doesn’t do big things as it is a really strong release and a fantastic record in all its mixes here. might I had that the Spiritual Blessings Vibeful remix is absolutely outstanding...I really was moved by it...amazing.