CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Registered

Default Groove Junkies & DJ Dealer ft. Chezere - My Day Has Come : In Stores Now!

morehouse presents

Groove Junkies & DJ Dealer

featuring Chezere

My Day Has Come

In Stores Now:

Every now and again a mysterious tune comes from out of nowhere and smacks you in the face. You make a mad dash to the DJ booth and you're like 'damn, what the hell was that!' Well get ready because this one's comin' at cha' fast & strong! MoreHouse Records co-owner Evan Landes from Groove Junkies and Look At You Records head honcho DJ Dealer team up with Los Angeles-b- way-of-London singer/songwriter extraordinaire Chezere for a collaboration that is torching dancefloors worldwide!

Receiving International support from:
Roger Sanchez-World, Nic Fanciulli-UK, ATFC-UK, Tony Humphries-World, DJ Sneak-Canada, Bad Boy Bill-USA, Tedd Patterson-NYC, Stonebridge-Sweden, Hector Romero-Def Mix/NYC, Mr V–USA, Franck Roger-France, Rocco-France, Groove Assassin-UK, Andy Ward–Spain, Daisuke Miyamoto-Japan, Shane D-South Africa, Larry Tee-USA, Nathan G-Australia, Lego-USA, Martin Ikin-UK, Antony Angell-(Stereo Sushi) UK, Andre Harris-Chicago, Booker T-UK, Femi Fem-UK, Glenn Underground–USA, DJ E-Man–USA, Mr Mike–Switzerland, Alfred Azzetto–Italy, Jeannie Hopper (WBAI FM)-USA, Lenny Fontana-USA, and many more
Click here to listen to previews of this release:
REVIEWS:
DJ Dealer's "Hungry" has originally been released back in August of last year - this simple yet effective tribal monster has been taking over dance floors by storm ever since thanks to the absolutely resistless vocal chants and the infectious drums. Now this massive tune returns as a full song thanks to Groove Junkies' Evan Landes and songstress Chezere who wrote the lyrics and melodies. The result is one of the hottest tunes in ages, featuring thrilling vocals and vibrant melodies over the time-tested killer tribal groove. Each one of the fresh mixes by DJ Dealer and Groove Junkies is a sure fire dance floor anthem.
- Michael Fossati - SpiritofHouse.com

Look At You Records head honcho DJ Dealer and MoreHouse Records Evan Landes from Groove Junkies team up with singer/songwriter Chezere and together provides this hot release titled "My day has come". DJ Dealer mix is a powerful version with infectious grooves and great vocals enriched with hot piano chords, while the Groove Junkies mixes are more deep and electronic influenced affairs. Dub and Instrumental mixes are also included in the package.
- Franco Martinelli – Housepage.net
For All General Inquiries, Licensing & Booking Info Please Contact info@morehouserecords.com

You can listen to previews of tracks from MoreHouse Records' My Day Has Come single by clicking HERE.

Click To Visit Sites:

MoreHouse Records
Facebook Profile
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
MySpace
YouTube
Look At You Records
To check out a video containing a preview of the Groove Junkies Soul Tech Vox mix of "My Day Has Come" click HERE