CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Registered

Default Rob Salmon ft. Ladybird - Trippin' : new from Nylon Trax

Artist: Rob Salmon feat. Ladybird
Release Title: Trippin’
Remixes By: Jaymz Nylon, JUS-ED
Label: Nylon Trax
Available Now From: Juno Download / Traxsource / iTunes

To hear previews of tracks from Rob Salmon feat. Ladybird - Trippin’ click HERE

"As a gentleman it's proper to mention a lady first." With that said, we are fortunate enough to hear the voice of an angel right here on earth through the luscious vocal sounds ofLadybird as she collaborates with Rob Salmon, the super talented New Zealand born DJ and producer. "Trippin'" promises take you on a solid, melodic trip, complemented byJaymz Nylon's afro-tech drenched remix and JUS-ED's quality, underground version.

Rob Salmon is perhaps best known for his quality releases on Deep Dish's label Yoshitoshi, his mixed CD Selections(4th Floor/Northcott), and recent releases on the likes of Fine Art, Chez Music , Kruse & Nurnberg's Save Room Recordings, and Liberate. A DJ since the late 80's, Rob's sets are renowned, pushing the boundaries of contemporary club music.

Ladybird is a French/Australian songwriter/singer with soul, hip-hop and jazz influences. She started out in Paris playing in acid jazz bands and with French rap artists before creating the collective Soldiers of Twilight with producers DJ Rork and Demon Ritchie. Ladybird has been play-listed on global radio stations like Radio FG, BBC Radio One, and Kiss FM and heralded by name DJs such as Danny Rampling, Pete Tong, Kerri Chandler, Larry Heard, Tony Humphries, and Masters at Work.

Quentin Harris (Strictly Rhythm) - "Love this."
Marques Wyatt (Vanguard) - "I'm diggin' this."
King Britt (FiveSix Media) - "Love the old school feel provided by JUS ED, but the Jaymz Nylon remix did it for me."
Tony Humphries (Tony Records) - "Deep and soulful."
Dino Michael (The Godfathers House Radio Show) - 'Trippin' (Original Mix) is a great soulful house track."
Master Kev (Underground Collective) - "Loving the original mix … very nice mid-tempo vocals. Dope!"
Graeme Park - "I like this. Good vocal, great vibe."
Tony D'Onghia (Radio Koper-Capodistria) - "Very good! Sweet original with more sonic brilliance and afro science from Jaymz Nylon."
Shane Johnson (Fish Go Deep) - "Fine release with a good range of mixes. Original and JUS-ED versions both doing it for me. Will be playing."
Bobi (Global Movement on Club FM) - "Very, very good. I really like the original. Proper deep soul feeling! Jaymz Nylon Remix is a great, too. I love the voice!"

Visit Nylon Trax on the Web: http://www.nylonrecordings.com