CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Registered

Default Mina Jackson & The Children - My Victory (Incl. Frankie Feliciano Mix)

listen/buy Mina Jackson & The Children - My Victory
My Victory (Incl. Frankie Feliciano Mix)HERE

Omni Music is pleased to present its inaugural summer and fall release schedule. Poised for a phenomenal year, Omni presents the latest offering from Chicago Diva Mina Jackson. "My Victory" is a unique package that continues to showcase the sultry vocal skills of Mina Jackson, while bringing forth expansive new partnerships.

Omni Music Solutions (USA)welcomes both FRANKIE FELICIANO AND SOUL CONSPIRACY to the family. New York House Music legend Frankie Feliciano provides his trademark remix skills, providing a remix package that builds, meeting the needs of the true Househeads. Soul Conspiracy provides a STELLAR minimal, stripped down dance floor remix guaranteed to move any progressive house fanatic!!!

*Produced by Gershon Jackson and Mike Dunn for Blackball Muzic and Omni Management Solutions, respectively. Vocals by Mina Jackson. Background vocals by Mina Jackson and Tanetta Soul.

**Remix and additional production by Frankie Feliciano for The Ricanstruction label, Brooklyn, New York.

***Remix & additional production by Simon van Kesteren for Soul Conspiracy Productions. (Netherlands)

www.facebook.com/soulconspiracy
www.soundcloud.com/soulconspiracy

****All performance and/or licensing inquiries please contact Omni Music Solutions at omnirecordings@gmail.com or (773) 503-9116