CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2011, 04:01 AM

Default The description of new r9 taylormade driver

The description of new r9 taylormade driver fficeffice" />>>
>>
>>
As a golfer, I am always looking for an edge on my friends when we play. I am not the type of golfer who buys the latest product to hit the market every six months. However, when I saw TaylorMade was releasing its new series of irons, I had to try them.
>>
r9 taylormade driver are just what I needed to improve my middle and short game. I’m a pretty decent driver but my iron play needed some help. The R11 irons have changed my game dramatically this year. Not only do I get amazing height on my shot, I get length as well. I have gained approximately 30 yards in distance with the R11 irons. Being an average golfer, I need every advantage I can get from my clubs. These irons are very forgiving so when I hit the ball a little off center, it still stays in play. I have shaved strokes off my handicap using the R11 irons.
>>
taylormade r9 tri driver are very easy to swing and feel comfortable in your hands. Some irons feel heavy and awkward on the backswing and on follow through. The R11ís actually feel custom fitted and provide the grip I look for in an iron. The thin clubface provides a soft feel on impact with no vibration resonating back up into your hands. They simply glide through the ball with no feeling of resistance. Honestly, I cannot remember when I had a set of irons that provides this kind of an overall performance.
>>
Sure new irons may not be as sexy as pulling out the driver to impress your golf buddies. What will impress them is the improved play of your game and the score you put on your card. If you have been waiting to buy new irons, the wait is over. Go out and purchase the taylormade r9 supertri driver set. Once you try them, you will wonder how you played without them. Please do it as soon. You can enjoy your golf game much.
>>
More golf clubs for you
>>
The taylormade 2.0 burner irons and
The cobra S3 Driver would be a good choice too.
>>