CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

Default Jeremias Santiago, Dru Tiz - I Am Your Vitamin feat. NR3

Listen/Buy Jeremias Santiago, Dru Tiz -
I Am Your Vitamin feat. NR3 HERE
(Please Leave Comment On The TS Page)

Jeremias Santiago & Dru-Tiz Feat NR3 - I Am Your Vitamin
With mixes by
Jeremias Santiago FTL, Dru-Tiz GFI, Swift Of DJN Project & Juan Sanchez

I Am Your Vitamin Video>> HERE

This three way collaboration of Jeremias Santiago, Dru Tiz, and spoken word artist NR3 makes for an emotive journey, with "I Am Your Vitamin" simultaneously pulling at the head, the heart, and the feet.

FTL Original version
Prod by Jeremias Santiago
Vocals by NR3
Written by Nicholas Rivera 3rd NR3
Co Written by Dru-Tiz GFI
FTL Publishing (ASCAP)

GFI Minimal Mix
Prod By Dru-Tiz GFI
Co Produced Jerimias Santiago

Juan Sanchez Fl Remix
Prod By Juan Sanchez

Sugar Breaks Remix
Prod By Swift OF DJN Project & Slikk Tim

Mastered By Chris Domingo "The Surgeon" For db Digital Mastering

The newly launched Sugar Groove label, the brainchild of Swift of DJN Project, jumps forward with their fourth release, the stately and soulful house music track "I Am Your Vitamin." This three way collaboration of Jeremias Santiago, Dru Tiz, and spoken word artist NR3 makes for an emotive journey, with "I Am Your Vitamin" simultaneously pulling at the head, the heart, and the feet. NR3, who has supplied past vocals for tracks by the likes of Scott Woniak and Nef Nunez, gives a stirring lyrical statement about the nature of love over some club-primed grooves throughout four versions. The first mix is helmed by Jeremias Santiago under his FTL moniker. Jeremias is known for his collaborations with Jellybean Benitez and his extended discography for Next Dimension, Jellybean Soul, Hubert Street, and his own FTL imprint. In the FTL Original version, a snappy snare commands with a staccato rhythm while a soothing organ and some funky synth leads play on top. At first listen one can almost see the sweaty basement party meant for this track. Next up is Orlando, Florida's house music maestro Juan Sanchez who has appeared with DJN Project before, and has many future releases planned for Sugar Groove. Juan takes things a bit deeper with pulsating key pads, a subdued but driving four-on-the-floor, and a dubby, late night vibe. Dru Tiz next takes the reins of the GFI Minimal Mix which features a marching house music beat, some loose musical elements, and an emphasis on NR3's vocal track. Dru's version will be especially tasty for DJs to mix with. Finally, Swift of DJN Project and Slikk Tim offer the Sugar Breaks Remix which goes for a slinky and jazzy breakbeat feel. The layers of synths and key pads build with the vocal, leading the dancer to sonic heights as the tune unfolds

Label and Artist Links:
www.sugargroove.com
www.soundcloud.com/djnproject