CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Registered

Default Ping Trace - How You Feel : Gorgeous + Dreamy Vocal House

Artist: Ping Trace
Release Title: How You Feel
Remixed by: Fabr.IQ
Label: Terraform Records (TF027)
Available Now From: Beatport / iTunes / Amazon / Juno Download / 7Digital

Listen to Ping Trace's "How You Feel" single (and download the radio edit of "Lies") by clicking HERE.

The latest release from Colorado's Terraform Records is electronic music trio Ping Trace's follow-up to their acclaimed "We Are Human" single. A pair of gorgeous cuts, "How You Feel" and "Lies," further establish Ping Trace as a rising talent among song-based electronic acts. Lynnae Rome's fantastic vocals propel these cuts above the norm, enhancing the already potent musical production of members Steven "Sven" Cleveland and Jeremy Golden.

Ping Trace had originally been envisioned as a chill, downtempo act but a visit to Miami's Winter Music Conference, exposing the songwriters to many exciting, new deep house sounds, inspired a change of direction. "How You Feel" is the spectacular result. Mixed at Denver's renowned Side 3 studios and expertly mastered at Metropolis, the single has a quality and depth that sounds stirring in both headphones and booming club systems.

Ping Trace side project Fabr.IQ features Sven and Jeremy creating more tech-house oriented tracks aimed squarely at late night dance floors. The pair flex their four-on-the-floor mojo with a tasty full-on remix of "How You Feel." The version builds with a heavy abandon suitable for first rate warehouse moments. It's a big room boiler, creating a prime opportunity for nightclub DJs to introduce Ping Trace to peak time floors.

Enjoy the unique and haunting sound of Ping Trace, an important act that's just beginning to make an impact on dance floors, radio stations, and home stereos worldwide.

Christopher Lawrence (******** Music) - "Great tracks!"
Joey Silvero (Distant People) - "A really smooth, dreamy affair on 'How You Feel.' I like the vibe!"
Mousse T. - "Niceness!"
Kosmas Epsilon (DJ, Greece) - "Sweet and ethereal … I dig it!"
Alan O' Malley (RTE FM, Ireland) - "Oh, how do I miss this type of music! Damn quality dreamy vocal house … I love this."
Clara Da Costa (Ibiza Sonica Radio) - "Beautiful vocal deep house. Great chords and tight beats."
Soulfulbros (Soul District Radio Show) - "This is an amazing discovery for me. Ping Trace remind me of Everything But The Girl with a deeper attitude."

Terraform Records online: http://www.terraform.net