CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2009, 04:18 AM
geegeelux

Thumbs up Gravity(NYC) feat Wil Milton Pre-Valentine Affair/Carlene Graham Performs...

Join Gravity (NYC) as we provide you with our Pre-Valentine Love Affair event, on Sunday February 8, 2009 at Sapphire 249 Eldridge Street from 6PM-2AM. Inside this core of love, we will connect romance through music by playing some of dance music’s greatest love songs. When I think of love, I imagine not only being in love with others, but to embrace self, the love of this music, and for the most part being inspired by love. Gravity (NYC) is about love, because we really love what we do. This love allows us to continue our service to you.

Some of my favorite dance love songs are: My Funny Valentine, You Should Be Loving Me, Let Love Fly, and Twisted. These songs are amongst my favorite songs to play. Let’s spend some time together and spread some love.

Carlene Graham will also be performing my brand new single “Believe in You”, on Blak Ink Music Group, and will be available on Traxsource Friday February 6, 2009.

Carlene is a UK native and has worked with Bugz in The Attic, Jon Cutler, and Reel People. Carlene will bless our evening with her enchanting voice.

Listen to Believe In You here:-
http://www.miltonmusicgroup.com/NewRelease.html

Sincerely
Wil Milton
Old 01-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Blakink Productions

Thanks geegee. Have an awesome day

Sincerely
Wil Milton
Old 01-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Blakink Productions

Unfortunately, Carlene Graham will not be performing @ Gravity(NYC) Sunday Feb 8, 2009
Old 02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Blakink Productions

Monday Up for The Day