CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2009, 11:35 AM
Registered

Default CIMA presents Tommy Bones-Dancefloor Warfare EP

click here to listen/buy Tommy Bones-Dancefloor Warfare EP

CIMA Recordings welcomes Tommy Bones!

CIMA Recordings presents Tommy Bones: “Dancefloor Warfare EP”.
Across the room his eyes are closed as he is working out the mix with perfect detail. It is amazing just to watch, as his mind and body are one with the music. Tommy's passion always shines through his DJ sets. His rhythmic DJ style, perfect placement of vocals, and sonic textures set the mood, energy, and vibe beyond comparison. It is easy to understand why most say, Tommy Bones has got soul.

Produced, mixed and arranged by: Tommy Bones
Recorded at 4-4 Studios, NYC USA
Mastered by Wayne Gardiner at Close Cut Studios West Orange, NJ USA

CIMA Media (BMI), Tommy Bones Music (BMI)

Executive Producer: Wayne Gardiner

© 2009 CIMA Recordings, LLC

For licensing: info@cima-recordings.com
Visit us at: www.cima-recordings.com

DJ/Producer Feedback:

I’m really proud of this guy, this one bangs and I’m looking forward to many more banga's!” -Karizma

“What an appropriate title for this jam! If you want to cause some hysteria on the dance floor, this is your weapon. One of my favorite records of this years WMC. “ – DJ Spinna

HOT! HOT! HOT! I luv the entire EP and also the mastering sounds great! Give it up for my man Tommy Bones! HA! Fabio Genito (Vega Records)

Tommy Bones is making music for the dancers. I will definitely play this at my parties. - Carlos Mena (Ocha / Yoruba / Bembe)

“Played this opening night at WMC 2009 and had many people buggin, especially DJ's… It was a big hit all throughout WMC for me” –Master Kev

“Dance Floor Warfare is the truth. Definitely one of my top 5 jams I played at WMC.” – Jo Jo Florres

“TB blast us with the deep-beautifully arranged Dance Floor Warfare. Will be featured at my various gigs within the next few months.” –MKL (lion1music)

“Dancefloor Warfare brought me back to that place of inspiration when there was actually a memorable record at WMC without hype. The kind that comes out of nowhere and the quality allowed it to promote itself.” –Marques Wyatt (Deep LA)

Yo', I've always felt this brotha had it to give!! Dancefloor Warfare EP will do justice. Looking forward to many more projects from Tommy Bones, no doubt -Wayne Gardiner (CIMA Recordings) Dancefloor Warfare EP