CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Blakink Productions

Default New Single: Wil Milton presents Lauren The Duo from Westend Rec "I'll Never Know"

BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP 2008

This is Your Time
Lauren
Producers: Wil Milton
BMG 020
Publishers:TBA/Something Milton Publishing BMI
Release Date: December 1, 2008
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter

Click Here to Listen to "This is Your Time"

Reviewed by Janice Mendez

It was 2003 when the world was swept away by Wil Milton’s West End Records brilliant single “I’ll Never Know”
Click Here to Listen to "I'll Never Know", and introduced to the world the hypnotic vocals of Lauren. Lauren returns with her new smash solo single “This is Your Time”. Lauren at the helm, teams up once again with songwriter/producer Wil Milton, who has just finished working on Mariah Carey’s 2008 project. Prior to working with Wil Milton, she has recorded with Lem Springsteen of Mood II Swing on their King Street Sounds release.

Lauren, a true believer of soul music, acquires many of her influences from Sandra St. Victor, Donny Hathaway, Cassandra Wilson, Leela James, Sly and The Family Stone, Coltrane, Prince, Shirley Horn, and M'Shell Ndegeocello. Don’t be surprised by her voice, which is all-incredible, and upholds a stunning wide range of healthy vocal notes to accompany her spine-chilling melodies.

Lauren reminds the world to step into the light, to hold on when life goes dark. “This is Your Time” is truthfully inspiring, with chords that speak to the soul, a jazz samba bass; with Wil giving the Rhodes a true 70’s soul, warm orchestral string section, and some contemporary dance drum beat rhythms.

Lauren will be performing her brand new single and the never-before seen performance of The Westend Records hit “I’ll Never Know” at Gravity (NYC) Sunday December 14, 2008 @ 11pm Sapphire 249 Eldridge Street (bet East. Houston & Stanton St), and will also appear on Bounce FM. Keeping your eyes on this artist is a must, as she will deliver more quality music.

All 7 mixes are uplifting and will be available December 1, 2008
@

Gravity(NYC) Vocal 8:43
Wil's Solo'd Out 8:43
Rhodesapella 6:54
Gravity(NYC) Instrumental 7:05
Original Vocal 8:10
Laurenapella 3:41
Original Instrumental 5:54
Time Beats 3:10

Old 12-01-2008, 07:06 AM
Blakink Productions