CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 11-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default R.I.P Cyberjamz Radio's own Dj Taino

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=508]R.I.P Cyberjamz Radio's own Dj Taino[/drupal]

Quote:
Cyberjamz Radio is in mourning right now and will dedicate the shows to Dj Taino R.I.P.
YOU WILL BE MISSED !!!!!!!!
Funeral Arangments for Michael Santiago aka Dj Taino will be held at Grace Funral Chapels 607 North Conduit Chapels Brookln,New York - 11208 on Tuesday November 29th @ from 5 - 9pm pm.
800-378-7857 / 718-235-8088
If you would like to donate something towards the funaral arrangement flowers plz pay pal ANY amount to samuelacosta@hotmail.com Subject Line: DJ TAINO.
Thank you,
Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Records - Radio
I just got the bad news that our very own Dj Taino has passed this morn...I know he was going thru some things with diabetis and just got a few toes amputated but also I noticed he had lost a significant amount of weight.In any case Im speechless as my heart breaks.He as a great friend to many of us in the music community and a great programmer Dj..Im devastated famz. :(
About Dj Taino
DJ Taino started playing music at a young age. His musical knowledge was handed down to him from his father. Taino was fascinated with turntables from the time he first laid eyes on them. His first experienced spinning wax was with old salsa and disco. Throughout the years he continued to elevate. Presenting his true underground sound at different events, clubs, and venues throughout NYC.
Having to put production work on hold for the past years in order to focus on other life goals, Taino obtained his Master's in social work in 2000, and is back working and learning in the studio, hoping to have tracks finished soon for release on a prominent record label.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:51 PM
djkmjn

Default R.I.P. Bro from the overseas (Denmark)

What a bad news i hear today...
I Gonna Miss This Guy - He was on of the best DJ's on Cyberjamz.com - always great for a sweet chat-talk, respect his knowledge for the music that has bring us so much, and understanding about every person he was in the near off...

So from overseas (Denmark) all ur respect, also to ur wife and ur little son, now you must go chake hands with all the other DJ in heaven, hope they gonna have a party for U when u meat them up there...

R.I.P. Bro'...
DJKMJN (Klaus), Denmark
Old 11-25-2011, 01:17 PM
RAS

Default Farewell

R.I.P. to a good man and family member of the Jamz.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:03 PM

Unhappy My Memory of DJ Taino

Dj Taino was very close to the Zing Zang Crew at one time, as we got to invite him to our studio in Williiamsburg, B'klyn. One day he was running a lil late and we thought he would not show up.. When My cousin Bobby B. Took his call from the studio phone taino saing That he was around the corner approaching the studio All I can say is "Wow" What a Pow Wow Session that was "Live" from the Zing Zang Studios This was the first time I had met my brotha in music for the first time as well as my cuz Bobby B. Oh What a nite that was I would never forget it... May u Rest In Peace my Brother Dj Taino.......
Old 02-19-2012, 10:16 PM
bluestone

Default RIP Taino

R.I.P Taino