CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Registered

Default GravityNYC feat Wil Milton Closes its Doors Sun 11.8.09

BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP 2009

It brings me to such sadness to announce that on Sunday November 8, 2009 Gravity NYC will be our last and closing night. We have been very blessed and fortunate to meet so many important individuals at GravityNYC, including travelers from all parts of the world. One of the many things I will forever take with me is memory upon so many great nights at Gravity NYC. Throughout our 4-½ years of operations, we have hosted our events at some great venues such as Iguana, The Vault, The Sullivan Room, The Delancey, and Sapphire.

I would like to thank the following past and present staff members, colleagues and media partners for assisting us throughout the years with building the GravityNYC branding, Varne Merritt, Rodney Carter, Coco, Janice Mendez, Cindy Harden, Josie Ritondo, Ricoh, Valeri Lamar, Cynthia Vargas, Rebecca McKenzie, DJ Ace, Latharia Smith. Tony Touch, VooDoo Ray, Khahim, Funk Box, Pre Party Radio, Time Out NY, BOUNCE FM, Cyberjamz Internet Radio (for the live broadcasting), and Fusicology.

Moreover special acknowledgments to some of our guest Dj's and performers DJ Yoshihisa H, DJ Butch, Ruben Toro, Jeannie Hopper, Glenn Thornton, KimBlee, Lauren, Eddie Nicholas. We would also like to thank the staff of Sapphire and most importantly our members and guests for religiously attending our events throughout the years

Come dance with me, and all for one last time at GravityNYC. I will give the music another chance to be heard all night. Remember how we use to play before we close our doors.

Have an awesome day

A Deep House Storytelling Musical

Sincerely
Wil Milton

Event: GRAVITYNYC
Orchestration: Wil Milton (All Night)
Date: Sunday November 8, 2009 (Closing Night)
Venue: Sapphire
Address: 249 Eldridge Street (Bet. East Houston and Stanton St)
Time: 6PM-2AM
Cost: No Cover Charge for GravityNYC Members Before 7PM | $5 Thereafter | Guest $7
Limits: 21& Over
Travel: Downtown F Train to 2ND Avenue
Info: 212.777.5153

Limits: 21& Over
Travel: Downtown F Train to 2ND Avenue
Info: 212.777.5153

WHAT WOULD LIFE BE WITHOUT GRAVITY
www.myspace.com/infoclubgravitynyc