CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered

Default BORN TO FUNK "Get Funky" - Promo GKF Records!!

BORN TO FUNK "Get Funky"

Presented officially@ADE this year, the promo is already in the higest positions on Traxsource's Top.

Listen:
Main Mix (6:36)
Organ Dub (6:47)
Deep Y'All Funky Dub Remix (6:31)
Spiritual Blessings Dub Remix (5:31)

Deep electronic & simply project from BORN TO FUNK.
One “Main Mix” an “Organ dub” from Ferdinand Lijnkamp.
Follow a “Deep Y’All Funky Dub Remix” by DJ RICO and a deep “Spiritual Blessings Dub Remix”.

1) Main Mix
Written, produced, edited and mixed by Ferdinand Lijnkamp
2) Organ Dub
Written, produced, edited and mixed by Ferdinand Lijnkamp
3) Deep Y’All Funky Dub Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by Dj Rico (Eric Pazouda)
4) Spiritual Blessings Dub Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by Spiritual Blessings
Spiritual Blessings are Dj Jean & Dj Ezio

For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Office: office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife www.myspace.com/sanchezlife
© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2008
-------------------

Production duo BORN TO FUNK are Ferdinand Lijnkamp and Mattijs Muller. Pioneering leaders of the international house scene, their top quality productions are mainstays of countless hype charts and well represented in the boxes of international top dj's.
www.borntofunk.com

-----------

WHO SUPPORT IT :

-RALF GUM- “Nice deep project with useful tracks. ‘Deep Y'all’ and ‘Organ Mix’ are my favs.”

-RICHARD EARNSHAW-“Top package.. like all the mixes!! Full support!”

-DJ RORK-“My Favorite is Spiritual Blessings (all time) !! Good vibe..I play it!”

-KEN TERRY-“GKF, Oh my God. I LOVE this!! Already I am crazy for the "main mix, the "Organ dub," and the "deep y'all funky dub." The "spiritual blessings mix" is really good also, BUT my favorites are the first 3. THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH! I will be playing on my show and mentioning the Label, artist, and where my listeners can buy the song. I HAVE THE FAITH! : ) Keep the music coming.”

-HENRI KOHN (Clubstar)- “Main mix for me”

-LENELL STEVENS-“Good Stuff! Keep the "funk" Alive!”

-DAVIDSON OSPINA-“FUCKING LOVE THIS!!! :-) Born to funk is one of my favorites!! Funky just how I like it! Full support.”

-FRANCO MARTINELLI-“Personal reaction : 8 - Favourite track: Original + Spiritual Blessings Remix
Comment : Hot package, powerful track with excellent deep remixes. The Original Mix for the dancefloor and the Spiritual Blessings Remix for my own taste.”

-RUBEN ALVAREZ-“Organ Dub is the one for me. What a groove! 8/10 Full support”

-ROBERT (HOUSEMUSIC-ONLINE.DE)-“ "Absolutely horny - LOVE ALL MIXES .. REALLY GREAT .. will listen to all in a loop when I drive home from work today ;-)"

-GREG KOZO-“Good basic track. Thanks for sending it.”

-RAY FENWICK (Converge UK)-“ I have listened to all of these tracks a few times now and the mix that stands out from the rest is the (Deep Y'All Funky Dub Remix). This remix is nice and deep and it also has a really nice laid back groove to keep it flowing along. As with the other tracks you have released this one will be getting my full support.Another cool release from GKF.”

-MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spirit Of House)-“ Ferdinand Lijnkamp and Mattijs Muller aka Born to Funk present "Get funky", a deep and simple yet resistless peak time track with a slight techy edge guaranteed to take dance floors by storm thanks to the funk soaked groove and wicked keys. The 'Organ Dub' replaces the keys with an organ ride which gives the track a slightly deeper feel, while DJ Rico smoothes down the vibe for a funky laidback groover. Lastly Spiritual Blessings go deep and spacey while not letting down the funky vibes.”

-DJKIK (Groove Session)-“This release is good and it's so Funky to Get Funky ;o) play-listed in my last radio Show on Groove Sesion EP 46 of 12/11/2008.”

-2LANI (Soulcandi)-“ Guys i am running out of words .... all your releases are out of this world , here i am loving the spiritual blessing Dub ..... Hot Hot ride on!!!”

-STEVE FRISCO-“Great new release. The "Main mix" & "Spiritual Blessings Dub Remix" are really nice. Very good works”

-DJ LEON EL RAY-“Ok,well,GKF gotta be Funky! Yeah,Quality Funky vibes with a 2 amazing deeply remixes.Rico`s Remix is my baby for this time.Full Support.Keep Funky.”

-C&M PRODUCTIONS-“ Many Thanks for the Promo. Great Release as always!!!”

-GREG STAINER-“Great Track. Love the main mix.”

-DANILO D’ANDREA-“Good for me.....more about Deep Y'All Funky Dub, I will support & play absolutely!”

-MICHEL (Radio Station Millenium 107.4 FM)- “More like the Spritual Blessings Dub Remix. It make thinking of old school Chicago house. Very Nice”

-GREG FENTON-“Hi, nice track...liked the Spiritual Blessings dub - 7/10”

-MIRKO PAOLONI (Party Groove Radio)-“Good....my favourite track is Deep Y'All Funky Dub Remix.”

-TANJA KULLMAN (Sosue)-“ Will play the deep y'all remix!”

Promo Exclusive :