CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Registered

Default Ralf GUM & Monique Bingham #1 on Traxsource

respect to Cyberjamz and thanks for your support as well!!!

Ralf GUM & Monique Bingham retured!
GOGO Music's Ralf GUM and Monique Bingham are responsible for the biggest soulful house tune of 2008. Their new track 'Little W. 12th St.' is another unparalleled outing with both Monique Bingham living up to her reputation as one of the scene’s finest lyricists and Ralf GUM as one of its most outstanding producers. It did not even take 3 days till the tune was #1 on Traxsource. The release contains great remixes by DJ Spinna and Benny Pecoraio. Releasedate vinyl and all downloadshops: 26th of October 2009.
Get it here:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...lias=downloads
PRESS REACTIONS AND REVIEWS:

SpiritofHouse.com (Switzerland)
Ralf GUM & Monique Bingham - Little W. 12th St. - GOGO Music
Pick of the week!
Ralf GUM and GOGO Music once again hit the mark with their latest release. Ralf GUM and Monique Bingham got together to present the follow up to last years number one soulful anthem "Kissing Strangers", and the result is the mind-blowing "Little W. 12th St.", an eclectic soulful yet contaminous production with outstanding vocals and a blissful jazz-funk orchestration. Ralf GUM's 'Deeper Dub' is sexy and hypnotic - and then of course deep as hell, just the way it got to be. Next is a sophisticated laidback interpretation courtesy of DJ Spinna creating an epic soundscape through the celestial melodies. Finally you get a deep and groovy dub by Benny Pecoraio that is guaranteed to cast a spell on you. by Michael Fossati

housemusicdaily.com
There are very few tracks I'd hype without hearing more than a snippet. Anything produced by Ralf GUM is right at the top of the list. Launching tomorrow (September 30, 2009) is "Little W. 12th St.", Ralf GUM's follow-up with Monique Bingham to last year's smash "Kissing Strangers" on his own GOGO Music label. "Little W. 12th St." features remixes by Benny Pecoralo and none other than DJ Spinna. The vinyl and worldwide download will be available on October 26th, with the promo download on Traxsource tomorrow, September 30th. by Matthew Terry

Magma DJ web (Italy)
Ralf GUM with Monique Bingham are back with another slamming hit. The Main Mix is extremely refined. Great vocals over beautiful trumpet melodies... the final solo sax, the piano.... no other word! The Spinna Galactic Soul has a deep touch that work on big dancefloor. The synth melodies with violin strings bring us in a travel mind. Great! Ralf GUM Deeper Dub is another slamming deep version with essential strings of voices and sax. For dancefloor!! Benny Pecoraio Awareness Dub is a deep touch track with minimal style. The loop of the voices make us dance and fly. by Alessio Furia

Some Ralf GUM & Monique Bingham - Little W. 12th St. - GOGO 038 DJ reactions:
:: "Mad slamming, dope Vox. Love all the mixes." Marlon D (Undergroundcollective, USA)
:: "Loving the "Ralf GUM Deeper Dub". I like when he's doing this way! Spinna mix is also brilliant!" Rocco (France)
:: "Sounds like my new fav vocal!!!!" Greg Gauthier (Dance Culture, Djoon, France)
:: "Fantastic release, GOGO never disappoints!" Carlos Mena (Ocha, Yoruba)
:: "Well done, sounds like u have another bomb on your hands!" Groove Junkies (USA)
:: "Great vibes...love the vocal and mixes." Robert Owens (UK)
:: "I DIG I DIG!!! The Ralf GUM Deeper Dub and The Spinna Galactic Soul Remix do it for me." Vinny Da Vincy (South Africa)
:: "Excellent song, performance and mixes. Definitely one of my favorite GOGO releases!!" Charles Spencer (Loveslap, USA)
:: "Suberb vocal. Ralf GUM Main Mix and Benny Pecoraio Awareness Dub will be played this weekend... big respect, GOGO Music is one of the few labels that never dissapoints" DJ Le Roi (Mn2S UK, Atlantis Switzerland)
:: "Dope release! Full Support!!" Bradford James (Seed Recordings, USA)
:: "Main Mix is my favorite...gorgeous production with another wonderful "song" from you both, great job!" DJ Dealer (Look At You, USA)
:: "Heard the new record... sick my man!!" Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings)
:: "Really like this mate, congratulation's it's a top song!!!" Oli Lazarus (Real People, Papa Rec, UK)
:: "Amazing record! I love it" Alex Finkin & Revernd P (Animal House, France)
:: "DOPE!" Panevino (Switzerland)
:: "Crazy .. love all the mixes! Congrats." Lars Behrenroth (Deepershades of House, USA)
:: "Great release." Yannick / Needs (Germany)
:: "Unbelievable!!!! Monique's vocal delivery alongside Ralf genius production equals one of the best for 2009! Will get heavy support!" Shawn Phillips (LatterDaySoul, USA)
:: "Thanks for sending me another GOGO soulful gem, really love the track and vocals. Main mix and DJ Spinna mix are my favourite cuts but all the mixes are really hot. Brilliant release." Franco Martinelli (Italy)
:: " Thanks for this, a real pleasure. Definitely one of the best tracks Ive heard in a long time and one of 2009's biggies! Loving the Ralf GUM Main mix and DJ Spinna's mix. Monique Bingham could sing over a pack of barking dogs and make it sound good! Cant wait to play this out, for some time... Timeless = 10/10" Dave 'RedSoul' Warreign (UK)
:: "Thanks for this.....really liking Ralf GUM Main mix. Class vocal, top quality production as usual. We want more!" Audiowhores (UK)
:: "Hot hot package and another killer vocal from Monique. Love the Ralf GUM Deeper Dub and the Dj Spinna Galactic Soul Remix is awesome too. FULL support!" The Layabouts (UK)
:: "I think Ralf GUM Main Mix and Deeper Dubare very cool and I will be playing them for sure." Graham Sahara (Seamless, UK)

Find more feedback and soundfiles on www.GOGO-Music.net
http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/R...-W-12th-St.php