CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:32 AM
Registered

Default New GOGO Music release by Roberto De Carlo feat. Joshua

GOGO Music presents the superb soulful tune “Never Forget” by Roberto De Carlo feat. Joshua. The release is coming up with a massive remix package including Ralf GUM, Jay-J and Dalminjo mixes. With "Never Forget" Roberto and Joshua follow up their two highly successful singles “Soulful Things” and “Magic Star” and we predict that this will be another top tune for them.

Get it here:

http://www.traxsource.com/gogo

Some reactions:>>
> >
:: DJ Times (USA)
GOGO brings us this wicked, feel-good, soulful, vocal-house , summer-sizzler. Ralf GUM delivers his flavor with some vibrant percussion, deep, full-bodied keys and a cool underground vibe. Jay-J offeres a more laid back vibe while Dalminjo sets a more uplifting tone. This package also has some really well complimenting dubs. by Shawn Christopher

:: SpiritOfHouse.com
Swiss DJ and producer Robert De Carlo blesses us with the uplifting and soulful "Never forget" which is spiced with exquisite funky flavors and features a heartfelt vocal by Joshua and beautiful keys over a warm, organic groove. Ralf GUM's remixes take you on a mesmerizing journey into deep orbital territory, with a smooth percussive backing leading the way for captivating keys and chords. His dub builds and builds up for a spaced-out climax as if there would be no tomorrow. Jay-J relaxes the vibe on his truly groovey yet slightly electronic remix, followed by Dalminjo who contributes a deep, bass heavy late nite gem featuring infectious synth melodies. by Michael Fossati

:: "Whoa… 31 seconds in on the Classic Vocal Mix I just know that this is another stellar tune from Germans finest. Love it indeed… Wicked and then some." Frank Ryle (Cool Million, Soulportal.dk)

:: "Loving Ralf GUM's mixes and Classic Vocal Mix." The Layabouts

:: "Thank you for more quality work the Ralf GUM vocal and the Classic Vocal are the mixes for me. Full support." Andre Harris

:: "Number 37 and going strong!!! I like the Ralf Gum Dub and the Dalminjo Subdubstrumental. POWER PACKAGE..." Vinny Da Vincy

:: "Another hot from the man of the moment Ralf GUM hot vocal." Dj Pope

:: "Ralf GUM Dub! Full support." Makossa (FM4 head of music)

:: "Nice release... all the mixes are worthy of support so will get it from me!" Richard Earnshaw

:: "Great sound in this release. the original mix is refined with '70 vibes,
The vocals by Joshua sound good over the live melodies of the track. The Ralf GUM's remix have a deep touch that work in dancefloor. Jay-J and Dalminjo's Remix complete this great package by GOGO Music. Roberto De Carlo and Joshua it seems to be a great team Full support from me." Alessio Furia

:: "Wicked package!! Ralf GUM Vocal on point!!!" Luis Radio

:: "Great package. Ralf GUM remixes are my favorites. Cool for Dancefloor!!!" Alfred Azzetto

:: "Will play on the radio show." Niall Redmond

:: "Thumbs up for Ralf’s dub." Benny Pecoraio

:: "Feeling the Ralf GUM Remix most. Will definitely support!" Master Kev

:: "Thanks once again for another sweet release. Can't pick a fav mix from these all are nice! Will definitely be supporting this EP!!!" Bobi

:: "Awesome release, another soulful gem from GOGO!!! Love the full package, fresh and quality mixes." Franco Martinelli

:: "Really feeling the Dalminjo SubDub Mix hot hot." Halo

:: "Thanks for this great package! I love the »Jay Js Shifted Up Dub« with its hypnotic synthies and crazy vocal snippets. Will do perfect on the floor!" Gregor Wagner

:: "Great ones!!! Fantastic tracks." Jose Maria Ramon

:: "Ralf Gum Vocal Mix is definitely the one I will use in my radio show and on my latenight or warmup sets." Blacksoul

:: "A very good title. All versions will be listed from tomorrow on Paris One Deeper." Vincent Loria (Paris One Deeper)

:: "Great release, smooth remixes ... Thanx! "Daniel Darque (Housejunks, NL)

:: "A lil something to keep the summer sizzling." Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM

:: "Big plays on the Andy Compton and last night on this new one." Andy Ward

:: "A beautiful track with an excellent group of mixes." Roberto Owens

:: "GOGO does it again! Congrats." Beppe Gioa (Garagefamily, Italy)

:: "Another perfect pack, love all mixes but Ralf GUM Vocal an Dub mix and Dalminjo Subdubstrumental are perfect for me... will support it." Rafael Yapudjian (lace w:st="on">Brasilialace>)

:: "I realy like Jay-J's remix will get full suport on that one!!!"Baggi Begovic

:: "Congratulations. Excellent release!! Amazing track, superb feeling. Love it. The classic vocal is the one for me right now." Joan Ribas (Ibiza Global Radio, lace w:st="on">Spainlace>)

:: "I'm diggin' the Ralf GUM Vocal and Dalminjo's Subdub on this one." DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, lace w:st="on">USAlace>)

:: "The BASSLINE and overall theme of this song is unbelievable!!!!!!!! Ralf you and the GOGO Music sound is "hands down" or as we say in the dj world "hands up". The best thing house music has to offer!!!!!! NUMBER ONE TRACK!!!!!!!" Shawn Philipps (Latterdaysoul Inc, lace w:st="on">USAlace>)

:: "I personnaly love this release. My favourite is Jay-Js-Shifted-Up-Dub : half club but real deep, good groove, light and serious at the same time .... the perfect balance." Kédem Ferre (Paris One Deeper)>>