CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 01-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Registered

Default #1 on Traxsource: Ralf GUM feat. Monique Bingham - Kissing Strangers

fficeffice" />>>
Ralf GUM feat. Monique Bingham - Kissing Strangers – GOGO 028 incl remixes by Frankie Feliciano and Raw Artistic Soul
>>
Out now on Traxsource:
www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=14784
>>
Taken from Ralf’s forthcoming album “Uniting Music’” with mixes by Frankie Feliciano and Raw Artistic Soul. In a busy 2007 with about 150 DJ gigs, various remix works and own single productions Ralf managed to finish as well his first full length album “Uniting Music” which is forthcoming in late April 2008. Taken from this album “Kissing Strangers” is the harbinger what to expect and features no one less than New York’s Monique Bingham on vocals.

Some reactions:
>>
:: www.SpiritOfHouse.com
Pick of the week!

:: www.jjazproject.com
Track of the week!

:: "What a vocal!!! Sure to be one of 2008’s big ones. Alternative Club Mix is my fave… GOGO continues to set the standards for other house-labels! 10/10" Dave Wareign (Redsoulmusic, UK)

:: "Great job from Ralf, Frankie and Raw Artistic Soul here! Playing this everywhere! Liking the song and the dubs also go somewhere special. As a whole this is a true grower!" Sir Piers (Curious Records, UK)

:: "What a way to start the New Years off with Kissing Strangers." Dj Pope (Poji, Baltimore, USA)

:: "Slamming. Feeling Frankies mix and also Raw Artistic Soul mix. Thanks. Will be playlisted." Marlon D (Underground Collective, NY, USA)

:: "We like very much this new song from Monique. The Raw Artist Soul Mix does it for us, the arrangement and the groove work perfectly for a club setup! We’ve been playing this a lot over the Holidays. Great tune overall! Full support from Tony Records." Tony Humphries and Jacko (Tony Records, USA)

:: "Thank very much for the new project! Really really enjoy all the mixes, as well as Frankie does it as always!" Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)

:: "Great music...diggin the original mix." DJ Meme (Brasil)

:: "I really like the original mix, very well produced with high musical arrangements." Kiko Navarro (Pacha Rec., Spain)

:: "Really wonderful selection of mixes...hard for me to choose my favorite right now but I think I will have to give Frankie's mix the nod - really diggin' those chords." DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, USA)

:: "Nice one! Great package of mixes, thank you!" Yannick (Needs, Germany)

:: "Dope tune." Jojo Flores (Got Soul, Canada)

:: "One of the most talented vocalists ever to grace soul-kissed House records, the sharp witted Monique Bingham returns, on this occasion alongside Ralf 'Gogo' GUM. Kissing Strangers charts passion with new lovers, backed by steadfast keys and cutesy flutes. Raw Artistic Soul pitches in with a wonderful Quentin Harris style pointed keyed revision, whilst Frankie Feliciano supplies a swooning stringed remix." Jon Freer (Freelance Journalist, UK)

:: "Really, feeling this Ralf congrats! GOGO Music going onto a whole new level...All mixes for me!" Soy Mustafa (Shack Music, London)

:: "Excellent work! Really Feeling this as well, especially Frankies remix. hot! Will be charted on the show this week for sure." Master Kev (USA)

:: "Loving this very much. Great set of mixes too. Full support from me & will be playing in this weeks show." Nick Adams (Soul Emotions Show, London UK)

:: "What a beautiful kickoff for the new year. My faves are your Original Club Mix. Quality musical production topped with Monique's soulful vox. And the Alternative Mix, where the vox is kept lowdown and let the music takes it over. Deffo add my support." Ken N (Belgium)

:: "Another quality release from GOGO that goes directly into my rotation. Really diggin' Frankie's remix. Thank you and keep the great music coming!" Carlos Mena (Ocha Records, Bembe)

:: "A great way to start 2008. Raw Artistic Soul Mixes for me." Umberto Giannini (Rushes, Ministry of Sound Radio, UK)

:: "Yes, Yes & Yes! I love Monique’s work – and Ralf, you know how I feel about yours. A brilliant outing here…and what a way to start the year!! I’ve got a host of radio mixes to do this month, I’ll be sure to include this on them all." Russell Pollitt (Defected, UK)

:: "Simply amazing, a very nice composition and beautiful lyrics. It doesnt matter if you play this or that mix, all versions sound really cool. Top 5 in my chart." Christian Hornbostel (Housepacific, Soulfuric)

:: "What a 2008 beginning, this release is awesome, love all the mixes but the Original Mix is my favourite. Stunning release! Full support and review coming very soon!!!" Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net, Italy)

:: "Love the new track - all the mixes are strong on this package, look forward to spinning the Original and Feliciano mixes! Played it on my show tonight ... fantastic!" Myles Chalmers (Naked Soul, UK)

:: "How can u possibly go wrong with Monique's vocals? This is a strong package for the soulful peeps." Groove Junkies (Morehouse Rec, USA)

:: "WAAHHOOOOUU! It's terrific! I like dat ! Very pure and real HOUSE !! I play it on my radio show and on Party. Monique's magic voice! I prefer the Original, and F. Feliciano mixes. Super release, it's rare at the moment! Serious i love it!" DJ Rork (Stalwart, France)

:: "Very wonderful pumpin vocal track - love the original club mix! A classic." Robert Graf (Housemusic-Online.com)

:: "Big production once again. I like all the versions. Good pack more and more:-)." Rico (SlipNSlide, Raisanidoubai, GKF Records)

:: "Thanks for this fantastic release! Alternative Mix 's for me." Chris.G (The Henchmen / Nightlife Mag, France)

:: "That is a very good package! All mixes are cool and my favourite track is the Feliciano vocal Mix! Congratulations Ralf, nice work!" Ivan F (Deephousesection, Italy)

:: "Great tune." Joan Ribas (Ibiza Global Radio, Spain)

:: "Bingham's vocals shine and wonderful production. Plenty of mileage on this vibrant track!" DJ Marcia Carr (TalkingMusic Productions, UK)

:: "What a beautiful track." Bernd Niedergesaess (radio 42, Germany)

:: "Kissing Strangers is pure dancefloor excellence. The wonderful and distinct vocals of Monique Bingham fit the hip shaking, body moving, foot taping groove like a glove. The dancefloors around the world will be twisting and turning to this through out 2008. Pick your poison each version delivers, its a DJs delight. Producers Raw Artistic Soul, Frankie Feliciano and Ralf GUM do a masterful job. Salute!" Michael Alan (Sweat, Atlanta)

:: "I love the Kissing Strangers!!!!! I am rocking it every Sunday Night at my party!!!" David Harness (Pink, San Francisco, USA)

:: "This tracks are huge." Alessio Furia (magmaweb.it, Radioshow)

:: "All the instrumentals sound good in my ears. Will try em out." SUMO (Heya Hifi, Sweden)

:: Kissing Strangers is HOT HOT HOT!!!" JoeB (King Street, NY)

>>
More info and soundfiles on www.gogo-music.net/releases/gogo-028.php
Old 01-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Hot Hot Hot! cant wait for my copy..LOL