CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Soso Deep

Default Soso Deep Pres. Stephen Rigmaiden "Numb"

link to preview/purchase http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=68478

Soso Deep Back with A new Groove made for the Lover in you.

Soso Deep Back yet again with a new Grove and a new Mood. We present to you Numb. Shaking things up and switching the pace a lil bit this month Soundwise is front Man Stephen Rigmaiden on Lead Vocals. Numb boasts to be a Shockwave through the Community of deep house Lovers worldwide. With painstankingly sequenced drums and Soulful Melody's complimenting the Heartfelt Lyrics, this is the more Mature side of Soso Deep. With three Mixes to choose from including A lovely Remix by Co-Founder/ Counterpart Folarin Tallman, they will all get the job done no matter which is chosen. Thanks as always to all the Fans/Dj's/ and every one that helps and supports Our venture's in our Musical Journey.

I love You Sara Thank you for making the Song Possible, Your Love is an inspiration.

****FEEDBACK's****

Dark dubby tribal bizness that you've come to expect from this camp. I dig all the mixes but will definitely get into the Folarin Tallman mix. Big ups!
~Ian Friday/Tea Party Music/Libation

Nice and well deep. I will play Main and Tallman. Many thanks!
~Ralf Gum (GOGO Music)

another solid release on So So Deep which has been releasing a lot of dope sounds lately. I like the twist of Rigmaiden's Broken Love Mix of Numb as well as the deeper touch of Folarin Tallman's remix. Full support from the lands below for my brother across the Atlantic Ocean!
~Jason Cheiron (Deep Journey Records, Afrazoo)

its a serious panty dropper, i love it
~CoFlo (HDI Finalist/Flo-ology Dance Crew)

Sick Release from SosoDeep! All mixes are music to my ears. Played Rigmaiden's Broken Love mix and the crowd was loving it.
~Adam Gibbons (Uhuru Afrika : Boston)

Numb another excellent production by my man Stephen Rigmaiden
~Tyrone Francis (BNY)

I am a great fan and supporter of SOSO rec,but this one is really particular and I feel it much more than the others works. Main mix for me! Full support!
~Fabry Diglio (HouseGarage/Mind & Soul prod.)

This baby sounds soooo good.
~Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes/WHCR 90.3 FM)

musical bliss from the mastermind himself. rigmaiden pulls off two lovely mixes of his new single Numb. who knew the man had a voice to step with the rest. i'll be playing this one loud for the souls that get deep house music at its finest. thought full words and deep moody chords with a swank bassline. thank brotha. keep doing what you do best!
~soulscience (deeper shades of house/ yoruba records)

Thanks for sending this along. I dig the Folarin remix the best. The voice has this bluesy, scratchy tone that you don't hear in house music.
~Brent Crampton

Amazing release! Full support in my ALL sets! Deep, Afro, Dark and Dance Floor! Thanks!
~Azee Project

thanks for sharing this cut bruv - deep, soulful yet a BANGA', will knock this proper for you.
~Rani G

SOSO is at it on the smooth deep tip. Lovely bass lines & dope vocals.
Played this for my girl... you know how the story ends.
~Marco Castro (DANCEGRUV /AfroBeta Bodega)

AMAZING PAPA..I'm playing this at Earth Dance which will be heard in 60 diferent countries at over 350 locations GLOBALLY.
~Pablo Lucero (MIA)

Hi man! nice to recive this! i didn't know you and this tracks sound really good!
favorite is original and Rigmaiden broken mix. Will play them late nite hours....
~Ezequiel Lodeiro

This is awsome Stephen. Really feeling the lyrics and your vocals. Look forward to play it.
~Ingela Borgefjord (Radio Eskilstuna 92,7, Cyberjamz)

For All licsensing Inquiries contact : stoopiddue@gmail.com
sosodeeprecords.com/ www.sosodeeprecords/. blogspot.com/ www.stephenrigmaiden.podomatic.com/ www.myspace.com/sosodeepsoul www.myspace.com/randeepsoul www.myspace.com/ableflo www.myspace.com/andrelondon www.myspace.com/stephenrigmaiden
Follow on twitter:
@Soso_Rigmaiden