CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2006, 11:09 AM
MTG

Default Mix The Groove : Latest DJ Mixes, DJ Promos, News..

Mix The Groove Back Online!

Register Now!

I'm pleased to announce Mix The Groove is now back online bigger and better than ever before! Thanks to everyone for the emails and suggestions on improving the site, plus the love and support shown over the last few weeks.. You guys and girls are what Mix The Groove is all about!

For those that have already visited the site since its version 3.0 update, i'm sure you will agree the new features have been worth the wait - Ive now fully integrated the DJ Clothing Store, Digital Music Store, House Music Forum, DJ Mix Series plus added tons of new features!

Here is a breakdown of what you can now find at Mix The Groove;

DIGITAL MUSIC STORE
This is the place to check out all the hottest Mix The Groove dj mp3 releases - we will also be featuring a select few labels to work with so come check us out!

Darren Campbell - "For Lost Friends (Everybody Be Somebody)"

(Sounds of Subway Dub) | Sounds of Subway

Calling all house DJ's - Darren Campbell has decided to start a true underground themed series of productions (Sounds of Subway), for which this is the first release - which will be showcased true old skool style, in the subways of his home city, Birmingham, England, United Kingdom - Expect dancers, breakers, sound system clashes, rumbling basslines, luscious keys, rolling drums and a nod towards the traditionally deep NJ sound.... the works - true underground house music.

Listen Here | Darren Campbell "For Lost Friends (Everybody Be Somebody)"

Heres what Industry people had to say:

"Darren Campbell is about to start a production series aimed to the underground named "Sounds of Subway". The first in this series - "For Lost Friends (Everybody Be Somebody)" - is a perfect showcase for this ambitious project, as it has a true old school underground vibe to it that will bring back memories of the good old house sound from the early 90's with moody drums and lush keys. Only a dub is available for the moment, but when hearing it you will beg for more."
Michael Fossatti - Spirit of House

"Gonna crank it on the big system - sub low bass freq's in there will sound phat"
Phil Hooton - Jersey Katz

"Nice - i like it - nice build - cool vibe"
Berger - Dope Den Productions

Darren Campbell "For Lost Friends (Everybody Be Somebody)" is available in our online store now!

DJ CLOTHING STORE
Now with new lines in stock!!! This has got to be the hottest DJ Clothing store online! We stock T-Shirts, hoodies, dj bags, plus other merchandise from some heavy weight labels - GOGO Music, Cyberjamz Radio, Usual Suspects, 6ix Degrees Media plus our very own Mix The Groove label!

NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

Cyberjamz T-Shirt as worn by DJ Blackwax, playing at Shelter, Mint Club, Leeds, UK

HOUSE MUSIC FORUM
Our house music forum is back! We've condensed the forum so its now more of a mini forum, but we still love it! Remember, once you have registered for the main site, login and start posting!

DJ MIX SERIES

The now legendary DJ Mix Series moves into its third year, with some fine deep underground house mixes from Darren Campbell. All mixes are available to download in low quality promo mp3 (please register first) and will be updated frequently.... If you like what you hear, you can Buy a Subscription that lasts 12 months and allows access to the mixes in 320 kbps CD-Ready MP3!

Now Online:
Darren Campbell "Deep and Soulful Mix Series" Vol #17
Darren Campbell "Deep and Soulful Mix Series" Vol #18

PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS

An Annual Subscription will allow you to access our Subscribers Download Area where you can listen and download our latest featured mixtapes in 320kbps MP3 Quality from our DJ Mix Series, plus recieve promo mp3s from our featured labels, exclusive download ringtones and desktop wall papers. You will also recieve coupon offers for discounts on our DJ clothing, special guest list to our events and a complimentary Mix CD (worth £10) posted straight to your door (* posted to the billing address used when purchasing subscription).

The £10 subscription lasts for 12 months, which works out at less than £1 per month!

PRIVATE MESSAGING
Wicked new feature where you can PM other Mix The Groove registered users, directly through the site!

GAMES ARCADE
Kicking up a storm right about now is the Old Skool Games Arcade we got featured on Mix The Groove - Just checkout the selection of classic arcade games below! Who will hold down the top score on Pacman, Space Invaders, Asteroids, Tetris, Simon Says and Snake?? Only time will tell who will become the "Legend" of the Mix The Groove arcades!!.......

RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Spot something you like? T-Shirt for a friend perhaps? A post in the forum maybe? Then using this new feature you can 'Recommend a Friend' to Mix The Groove! Just fill out your details using the form provided and hit the send button!

DIRECT RADIO STREAMING & CHAT
We now feature direct streaming of the leading internet radio stations - NYC Choice Award Winning Radio Station Cyberjamz Radio, plus premier UK radio stations Soul-Satellite and Push FM! Also featured is the new chat room over at Cyberjamz which includes video chat! Browse the store, chat and listen all at the same time!

To Register Now >>>> Click Here!! It only takes a few seconds!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Hot Stuff.... Im goin to have get off my ass and buy some things.Bare with me MTG..
Old 11-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Unhappy

Darren I tried to buy a long sleeve shirt and I couldnt complete the sale....was up wid that meng?
Old 12-07-2006, 04:28 PM
MTG

Hey Sammy, i sent you a msg on the MTG.... not sure where your having problems mate? everything seems fine my end i went througha sale yesterday again to double check..... ??

DC