CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 04-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered

Default Zano – My Story (incl. Ralf GUM remixes)

Out now on GOGO Music: Zano – My Story (incl. Ralf GUM remixes)
Get it here www.traxsource.com/gogo
Tracklist:
1 - Ralf GUM Organic Mix
2 - Ralf GUM Organic Instrumental
3 - Ralf GUM Deeper Vocal
4 - Ralf GUM Deeper Dub
5 - Original Mix
GOGO Music continues its powerful output with this gospel inspired vocal tune by Zano entitled “My Story” and brings you, next to the fine Original, 4 hot Ralf GUM remixes of it.
Zano always had an unmistakable passion for the performing arts and became one of the most sought after musicians even before he finished his Diploma in the South African performing arts industry. He’s worked with some of South Africa’s best talent, such as Black Coffee, Dj Christos, Vinni Da Vinci, Shana, Phumeza … the list goes on and on … Although all these people played a major role in shaping Zano’s career, he still credits one artist for his big break in the music industry, Lebo Mathosa. Versatility, discipline, and commitment are what drives this young man towards a successful long-term career in the entertainment industry.
When Ralf GUM heard this fantastic song which is taken from Zano’s album “The Gentlemen’s Club”, released on Shota Music in South Africa, he knew immediately that he’d like to give his skilful treatment to it. Ralf should need no long introduction anymore. There is no denying that Ralf GUM has established in the league of the most prolific dj/producers in the house scene. He is delivering goody after goody and these mixes make no exception to his other gorgeous works. He is coming up with 4 genuine reworks of “My Story” taking the song to another level. His Organic Mixes are fully live instrumented musical journeys, while the Deeper mixes stay the course of Ralf’s beloved energetic, bouncy and dubby style.
GOGO Music is happy to introduce Zano to a worldwide audience and to present you this outstanding soulful vocal joint!
More info and soundfiles on: http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/Z...-GODIG-009.php
Enjoy the music…