CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 03-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered

Default Drink In My Cup - Dj Vivona

The Sunclock debut release is finally out on Traxsource.
Contain remixes by Rocco & Toto Chiavetta remixes on TRAXSOURCE

Already placed on Afro House Essential of this week onTRAXSOURCE

Reviewed on HOUSEONMAG

FEEDBACKS: VINNY DA VINCI (METRO FM, SA): Killer Mixes. JUST MO (YFM, SA): Nice deep tunes .. Big up Vivona. MICHAEL FOSSATI (SPIRIT OF HOUSE, US): Congratulations for a this dope inaugural release... truly a mesmerizing underground house gem... NDUDUZO SMALZ NGOBESE (HOUSEON MAGAZINE, SA): Love it! The 'House Club Mix' is deepness to the core...well done. DEEJAY MANNIX (TILLATE MAGAZINE): Rocco Mix is amazing. HIPPIE TORRALES: Nice mix by Toto. DEAN SERAFINI (JJAZPROJECT MAGAZINE): The Sunset Mix sounds like it might just be the one. Smooth grooves and silky vocals hitting the spot. PARRISH JAMES: Vivona's been on my radar for quite some time. And oh yes this package is serious. MARTIN LODGE (PUSH FM, UK): Rocco's mix for me. CRAIG STEWART: Superb dance music, thx for sending - best of luck with your new label. MEPHIA: The Sunset Mix is actually my fav tune of this dope package. RICHARD ROBERTS (BBC, UK): Been waiting for this.. and it does not disapoint. My man Vivona delivers another instant club bomb!!! SARAH FAVOURITIZM: Love it! Full support, great start to the new label. GROOVE ASSASSIN: Stella package some great mixes. DJ POPE: i am on this tune hotttt. DJ MFR: good package full support from me. JOHN SOULPARK (SOULSIDE RADIO, FR): The sunset mix is perfect for Soulside Radio ;-) HOUSE FREQUENCY RADIO (SA): Quality music as always from Vivona, loving the (sunset Mix). ANTONIO OCASIO (TRIBALWINDS): nice. ALEX CARO (CLUB FM, ES): Sunset Mix is wonderful. BOBI (CITY RADIO, MK): Fresh, groovy, deep and dark. I'm digging all the mixes. A dope release. CHIRAG SHAH (SPACE RADIO): Great first release on the label! Loving the sunset remix!!! MO ALDO (89.7 FM WITR, US): ahhh yeah...my man DJ Vivona congrats on new label, great track out of the gate. DELMAR BROWNE (PRE PARTY RADIO): Melodically Outstanding In Every Sense From The Dance! BRIAN CHEETHAM (GLOBAL DANCE SESSION): Some nice work here. GIANCARLO COPPOLA (IMPACTWEBRADIO, IT): Good tracks, congratulation. MIRKO PAOLONI (RADIO PARTYGROOVE, IT): S U P E R CAMERON KELLY (MHYH RADIO): Great first ep. MICHAEL STUKES (WHCR 90.3, US): POWER PACKED debut release. TBC (SOULJACK DIGITAL, US): bad ass all around. MAURICE (CHILL OUT RADIO, SA): Will support all the way. FRANKIE VIBE (SALT SHAKER MUSIC GROUP): The Sunset Mix works best for me, can come down nicely after taking the audience high. Nice downtempo version will support. Description: Sunclock is the new label project founded by DJ Vivona. The debut release ?Drink In My Cup? is a deep dark release singed by Ricardo Dyson with impressive vocal parts and choir. Groovy and aggressive imprint in the House Club Mix. It?s a perfect peak time track for big dancefloor with acid synths perfectly played. Sunset Mix is a Deep House version with refined tribal beat and light marimba touch that will gently caress of your mind. The name of this version explain perfectly the meaning of this point of view by DJ Vivona. The package contain majestic remixes by Rocco and Toto Chiavetta (Yoruba Records). Toto Chiavetta Main Stoned Vox mix has an afro deep impact, with strong elettro sounds and synths creating big atmosphere. His hypnotic contruction under the vocal delay will destroy each dancefloor. This version never lose any grip, each second is an empatic crescendo until the end. Use it carefully. The well know french artist with his unmistakable imprint did strong elettro synths with thrilling fat groove on his Deep Tro Remix. Rocco also totally rework the vocals transform it in an impressive vocoder that sound like a new vocals text. Huge remix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound