CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Will Kinsella

Default Will Kinsella 3 Deck Mix: FUNKADELIC 2006

Hi

I am just posting about a mix i completed early September. It features some of my favourite tracks from the summer months, which included a few white labels/promos here and there, a few bits and pieces from the Sonar Record Fair and some from my local record shop. The mix is being featured by Dublin based record label Queep on their website for download. I am featured alongside artists such as Da Fresh (France), Thee-O (USA) and Parallel (UK/Australia). To download the mix click on the link below and scroll down to my profile. To learn more about myself or the mix just read on below.

http://www.queeporganicmusic.com/monthlydjmixes.htm

Add me on Myspace:

www.myspace.com/willkinsella

About the Mix:

It's predominantly a three deck minimal mix. It starts off fairly mellow with the tracks and mixing getting a bit more up front from about twenty minutes onwards. It features a lot of artists you will be familiar with such as Loco Dice, Magda etc etc. There are thirty tracks overall and I have attached the artwork where you will find the track list. Another fine design from Martin O'Brien (mobdesign@gmail.com). My next mix will be a straight up three deck Techno mix.

About Me:

I am a 24 year old Techno DJ and producer based in Dublin. I am resident with Ireland's top music outfit (by a long long stretch) Bodytonic Music Ltd (www.bodytonicmusic.com ) in top Dublin club night POGO in the POD (twice voted European club of the year during the 90's). A place I misspent much time in my earlier youth. I run a weekly radio show on Irish native language station Raidio na Life. You can catch that every Tuesday @ Midnight and Saturday night @ 3 am (GMT) on www.rnl106.com. That has been running for a year now this month. I also compile a quarterly mix of Irish produced electronic music with Djamel whom I also produce tracks with. I will also be launching my website in the coming weeks ( djwillkinsella.com)

Thanks

Will Kinsella