CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 02-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Registered

Default LOGICALGROOVE Feat. LEON BEAL "Ready for the Nightlife"

It’s so real, Logicalgroove has the power to produce only top quality music that go straight to the listeners’ soul.
Here we are again on Gotta Keep Faith together Leon Beal for this slammin’ soulful project that we’re sure do not fail to live up your expectations. Six Versions whereof five completely produced and remixed by Logicalgroove and the “Amorhouse & Fennel Remix” produced by Nicola Amoruso & Anthony Fennel.

LOGICALGROOVE is a collective of musicians and friends from Italy.
Its adventure at GKF started in 2008 with big success “You are the one” featuring the hot vocalism of Savio Vurchio. This project was an hit also successively remixed by top producer Dolls Combers, Spiritual Blessings, Steve Paradise, Alex DImitri and French Deep Y’All a.k.a. Dj Rico. But Pablo Dj, the head of Logicalgroove, doesn’t stop his mission and quickly released with Savio in cooperation with Ciappy Dj “I Do Love” on Dae Recordings and then on Camio Recordings a super soulful project featuring Leon Beal. Later on GKF Records Logicalgroove has released “Pieces” featuring the exclusive voice of Diana Waite.
http://www.pablodj.it

LEON BEAL A native of Jasper, Florida, Leon Beal, Jr. started singing in his church choir and subsequently toured with the Ronald Ingram Concert Choir. During this time Leon performed with such greats as James Cleveland, Jess Dixon, The Caravans, Edwin Hawkins, Isaac Douglass, Raymond Raspberry, The O'Neil Twins, Lawrence Roberts and many more.
Leon has performed in the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, Cobo Arena in Detroit, King Solomon's Temple in Philadelphia, Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis. Later Leon performed with a nine-piece dance band called Joy, which evolved to the current Rhythm and Blues/inspirational music/gospel group call Joy-ful who performs through New England and New York.
Joy-ful has opened for the Dramatics, Temptations, Ray Goodman and Brown, Blue Magic, Harold Melvin and the Blue Noters, The Whispers, The Stylistics, and The Temprees. Joy-ful were regulars at the House of Blues in Cambridge, Massachusetts, before their doors were closed.
Leon made his theatrical debut in Another Saturday Night in February 2004 and serves as Singer/Emcee for the cabaret hit Women In Song/Men Take Note.
http://www.leonbeal.com

01. Pablo DJ Soulful Main Mix*
02. Pablo DJ remember the time mix*
03. Pablo DJ deep soul mix*
04. Into the dub*
05. Bum the palace mix*
06. Amorhouse & Fennel Mix**

*Additional Remix & productions by Pablo Dj a.k.a. Logicalgroove.
** Additional Remix & productions by Nicola Amoruso Dj a.k.a. Amorhouse & Antony Fennel - Keyboards: Antony Fennel - Live percussions: Gianluca Porro - Edited & Mixed by Amorhouse & Fennel@Pro Music Studio (Bari- Italy)

Written by P.P. Lamantea and Leon Beal
Produced and arranged by Pablo Dj a.k.a. Logicalgroove.
Lead vocals by Leon Beal.
Piano/Rhodes by Francesco Santalucia.
Bass by Niko Caldarulo.
Guitar by Pino Camporeale.
Recorded and mixed by Pino Camporeale at PKL Digital Studio on Bisceglie – Italy.
Mastered@Spiritual Blessings Studio – Milano (Italy)

Graphic Design: Sanchezlife (www.sanchezlife.com)
©&(P) GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS – 2010
Inquiries & Info : Office@gkfrecords.it
www.gkfrecords.eu

-------

Available on:

-------
FEEDBACKs:

-GENE K (Shines Records): I am definately feelin the BOOM THE PALACE MIX!
-MIKE FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse.com): Logicalgroove (aka Pablo DJ) teams up with singer Leon Beal to present the uplifting "Ready for the nightlife", a powerful yet soulful funk soaked production featuring passionate vocals alongside funky guitars and luscious melodies over a contagious backing. The various mixes in the package (including a main room friendly remix by Amorhouse & Fennel) give you plenty of plenty of choices to work the floors.
-MARIO ROMAY (Groove Parlor – Chicago) : Great work. I'm really enjoying the Pablo DJ Remember the Time Mix
-MELCHYOR A : My favourite is "boom the palace mix" - Will support it !
-BERND NIEDERGERSAESS (Radio42 – Hamburg): Awesome new release! Love the “Pablo DJ Soulful Main Mix” and the “Pablo DJ remember the time mix”. Excellent vocals paired with wonderful grooves and a nice melody – almost perfect ;-)
-NOTENSHUN : Superb release. Great mixes, great work!!! Yohan Esperada Mix is my favorite.Will be in my next chart.
-DJ FLOY (Paradise Garage Radio Show): Wow all mixes are excellent!!I Full support.
-DJ KIK (Paris One Deeper Radio/Univers DJ): “Pablo Dj Main Mix” is Amazingggggggg or Dopenesssssssssss…. This EP is the best present of the new year 2011, full support ! Excellent! Playlisted in my radios shows .
-BRUNO FANACK: Really love all Pablo mix. My favourite is Deep Soul Mix, nice, nice, and nice!
-NEIL HODGSON : 'Into the dub' mix for me..
-ANTHONY ANGELL (Stereo Sushi): Just what we like to hear, full support form Stereo Sushi!
-TOM CONRAD (UK) - I’ll be supporting the Pablo DJ mixes, mainly the Pablo DJ Deep Soul Mix. It’s a great mix to start a set with
-JASON PEPPERELL (UK): Nice ep.
-VINCENT LORIA (Paris One Deeper Radio): This one is nice and soulful. I like the Boom The Palace Mix.
Full support from Paris-One Deeper and me.
-GREG FENTON : Hi liked the dub version best...
-DJ BEE (Loca FM): Wooo. Special track vocal for me. me encanta......que gran vocal.
Full support.
-DJ JOGADOR: "Into The Dub is the mix that works for me, solid track"

#CHARTED for 2 WEEKS by ANTHONY ANGELL (Stereo Sushi/Defected)