CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Default D3 "Blessing The Sun" - Out now!!!

D3 is an acronym for Davor Devcic Daga, a composer/producer/guitarist from Zagreb, Croatia.
Influenced by underground disco (Started to listen funk'n'soul back in 1981, at age of 15), Jazz-Funk and Bossa-nova, D3 found his own smooth stylish mixture.
D3's idea of deep house is to add some rich arrangements rather than southern minimalism.
D3's songs from 2004 to 2006 include some talented Croatian vocalists that can be founded under the DigiPeng label, or found on Peng Records CD's My Twilight Blues, Soulfields and The Moment It.
At the moment, D3's remix portfolio contains remixes for Groovelicious, Mr. Fuzz, Eternal Sunshine, Lisa Mayers, The Rurals, BRS, Rodrigo Sanchez and Karma.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/d3houseworks

For the second time on GKF Records, D3 comes back after 3 years with another sunny jazz project.
Last summer moments for who is so luck to be still on the beach.
All remixers and Davor same have worked hard to give life to a new extraordinary project.
Includes remixes by Krispaglia, from France, Mr. Mama, the man of Garage Family (Italy), Steve Paradise from GKF Records, Victor Da Silva (UK) and Roger Lim from (US). Enjoy!!!

1) Original mix
2) Krispaglia Le Soleil Remix
Additional Remix & Production: Christophe Pagliaroli
3) Mr. Mama DNY Remix
Additional Remix & Production: Mr. Mama
4) Steve Paradise Soleado Mix
Additional Remix & Production: Steve Paradise
5) Victor Da Silva Sol Do Brazil Remix
Additional Remix & Production: Victor Da Silva
6) L.I.M.'S Sunny Side Up Mix
Additional Remix & Production: Roger Lim

Written, arranged, mixed and produced by Davor Devcic a.k.a. D3
Guitar played by Davor Devcic.
©&(P) Gotta Keep Faith Records – 2010

For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Office: office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife
www. Sanchezlife.com

Feedbacks:
ABICAH SOUL : Simply beautiful the whole package.
DR. BOB JONES : Lovin' this GKF release big time. All mixes are good, but for me
The 'L.I.M. Sunny Side Up mix' just has the edge. Another quality release from GKF- Full support oh yeah!
JONNY MONTANA & STEWART : Really feelin’ this package for a hot summers day, we’ve got it on shuffle in the studio right now.
ROMAN ROSATI (Nikki Beach): I really love this track and it fit perfect with my pool afternnon sets.
BEN SOULPREACHER: This is a wonderful selection of mixes, D3 has made a great summer tune, I will definitely be playing this one! Many thanks
NIALL REDMOND: Another top quality release from GKF who are keeping their standards to the highest level once again. D3 come up with a slick number and a slinky bit of guitar work.This is for the classier dancefloors no doubt and wil create a wonderful vibe. D3 are great at this sound.The Original is stunning as is the Steve Paradise Remix. All mixes are in fact very good on this release but the Original is very tasty and will have you stopping to play it immeadiately,Steve Paradise would be my other immeadiate choice...Italy's finest house music label do it again. Top Job.
BEPPE GIOIA: Nice work! original mix for me.
ANDRE HARRIS: I like all of the mixes and will play for sure
SARAH FAVOURITIZM: Really like the orginal mix, will support
TONY WILSON (Def grooves): Lovin all of the mixes. Very good and will definitely play heavy rotation.
FRANCO MARTINELLI (HousePage.net): Very nice sunny track, really love the sun drenched Victor Da Silva and Steve paradise mixes ! I will support it.
GREG CUOCO (Aqua Booty): Beautiful record! Full support.
RAF DJ: A true wonderful Sunny mix and remixes able to touch my Sicilian roots "Sun/Beach/Love"all versions are ables to rock differents dancefloor, but that oone able to rock my heart is Krispaglia Le Soleil Remix, simply elegant with good latin rhythm session!! Go Head GKF Family!!
ESTEBAN FERNANDEZ: liked all the mixes...the original one is my favorite
MICHAEL FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse): Croatian producer/composer/guitarist D3 aka Davor Devcic Daga presents the summery "Blessing the sun" featuring a magnificent guitar solo alongside glorious melodies over a funk drenched backdrop. The remixes are courtesy of Krispaglia, Mr. Mama, Steve Paradise, Victor Da Silva and Roger Lim who all keep the vibe soulful and laidback while adding their distinctive touch.
JASON PEPPERELL: Nice tracks.
ARTEM SOULMATE: Loving the summer vibe of the Original and L.I.M.'s - will be featured as Fresh Stuff in my next radioshow for sure. Also nice smooth mood in Victor Da Silva and Krispaglia mixes. And it's good to open new names, especially from small countries.
SIMON BOI (Deep Cover): Nice warm music and perfect warm up material for my sets.
Feeling the Krispaglia Le Soleil version but the Mr Mamy Dny version gets my vote with the interesting bass loop running through.8/10
BRUNO FANACK: Hi, nice track, really appreciated original mix. Sunday afternoon attitude
SOULMATES (Stockholm): 'The original is the one for me. Lovely soulful instrumental. Great tune to start off a night with, when people are settling in.
DJ GROOVE: What a nice package again from GKF!!! I love that smooth style of D3! All mixes are great. When i have to pick one i take the original! That works for me!!
DJ LEON EL RAY: Uplifting,cheerful and mosty a Sunny Release! Full support .....Luv the Original & Krispaglia Le Soleil Remix for more sophisticate moments.
BERND NIEDERGESAESS (Radio 42-Hamburg): Awesome one! Super fluffy and for sure a dancefloor killer! Love the ‚Victor Da Silva‘ mix – but almost all mixes are excellent.
VINCENT DEEPER (PARIS ONE RADIO): A new classic GKF! Love the entire package! Full support from Paris One Deeper and Me.
DJ BEE (LocaFm – Spain): Fantastic. very special & fresh. Perfect for me. full support friends.
DJ KIK (Soulful Meeting-Groove Dj Session): Wonderful release, more caliente and sunshines ) Full support !
NICK ADAMS (Solar Radio): Steve Paradise mix is the 1 here. Supporting this work.
DJ PETUNIA: Nice package here, solid release who bringing back sunshine to my set. Wonderful guitar performance with latin and deep vibes during the tracks. Fav mix for Mr Mama and Victor Da Silva remixes. 3/5
DAVID D’HONCHO: what a lovely piece if music all mixes are quite nice but like the origional mix the best. 3/5 on this release from me.
DEAN SERAFINI (JJazProject Magazine): One of the most prolific labels of the last few years comes up trumps again with this breezy Balearic vibe. Think Spanish guitars, warm bass tones and lush strings beautifully entwined and you’ll be heading off to the beach, even if only in your mind. Each of the many mixes works although it’s been the “Original” and “LIM’s Sunny Side Up Mix” that I’ve found most contagious.
GREG FENTON: liked the Le Soleil mix best 7/10
LENELL STEVENS: Blessing the Sun is a great vibe! One that will surely get crowds jumping. Keep putting out the hits nice work.
CORY SOULFUZION: This is up there with winds of Victoria I am loving the Mr Mama DNy remix. hot hot hot
STEVE FERNANDEZ: I will definitely feature it on my Butter Soul Cafe show soon. liked all the mixes...the original one is my favorite.
STEPHEN O’CONNOR: Steve Paradise really gets the most out of the track with some really nice keys and a bit of a latin vibe, perfect track for the start of the night.
SOULREBELONE: Fantastic package full of sun drenched warm instrumental bliss, each mix has something to bring to the table if you want to get that deep jazzy exotic flavour in your set.