CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 07-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered

Cool New -->GREG DORBAN Feat. NICOLE TYLER "Such a shame"

GREG DORBAN Feat. NICOLE TYLER "Such a shame" [GKFTSTP005]

GREG DORBAN
Greg Dorban has already expanded his wings, had his passport stamped and rocked many illustrious venues across the globe. He has already achieved more within the house music scene than most people can dream of, from being an international DJ to owner and running a successful record label. He also founded and runs ‘Reelgroove’, one of the most ‘n’ coming brands within house music. Greg has toured in 4 continents performing at leading venues including Astra (Bangkok), Utopia (Warsaw), Cocoon (Frankfurt), Liquid (Bern), Stadium (Jakarta), REC (Brazil) not to mention being a regular across the UK’s leading venues such as Ministry Of sound, Turnmills and Pacha. In the past few years he has held a monthly residency @ Bellini, (Luton) to which he is still continues to maintain. He is also added to the Touch (Nottingham) residents giving the midlands a much needed boost to its house music scene, and Sunsoundlive throughout London. In 2005/2006 UK guest appearances included Defected In The House (London), Hed Kandi, Casafunk (Coventry), Bon Bon Maison (Wakefield), Sunsound (London), Touch (Midlands), Soulfunk (Midlands) and Niteshift (Manchester) to name a few appearing in clubs the likes of Pacha, Ministry of Sound, The Cross, Emporioum, Media (/Gatecrasher, Nottingham) and Turnmills. 2005 saw Greg guest on a regular basis on the worldwide scene, and helped him establish a bi-monthly residency at the exclusive polish club, Toffee’s & Coffee’s (Lodz). 2006 has seen him perform in most major European countries, in addition with tours of Asia, America and Europe undertaken on his demanding schedule throughout 2008. With his passion for his art growing and the sound of house music becoming more global than ever, his future looks firmly set in within his love and the global dance scene.

NICOLE TYLER
Nicole is the voice of Milk & Sugar's "Has Your Man Got Soul?", Sunloverz "Survive", Chriss Ortega & Thomas Gold's "Hypnotized" and "Miracle", Patric La Funk's "My Love", Danny Clark's "It's All Good", Groove Invaderz "Keep Risin", Spanish dance chart No.1 "Burnin' The Vinyl" with Gabi Newman & Luis Lopez, massive Re-Fuge tune "So Real" and Candice's "Shy Guy" which reached No. 14 in the official Dutch pop chart. She co-wrote the World Cup songs "Stand Up (For The Champions)" and Atomic Kitten's "Altogether Now (Strong Together)", Michael Schumacher's retirement song, Headspinz feat. Lizzy Pattinson "Just Breathe" and also co-wrote the Christmas single for Super RTL Die Toggo 5 "My Wish For Christmas". Nicole has also been co-writing with Grammy nominated Jiggy Joint and Rob Davis - hit songwriter of Spiller's 'Groovejet', Kylie's 'Can't Get You Outta My Head' and 'Come Into My World'.

……..”Such a shame”
The CEO of ReelGroove Records meets GKF Records to give life to a new project right for this summer 2011. Vocals are fresh and you can expect a great performance from Nicole Tyler.
The Package includes as usual many remixes and for the first time on GKF Records appearance of Filin Brake from Hausbrigade, Redsoul from Playmore Records & Hugo Puntito.
Close the release 2 versions from the GKF’s stable Steve Paradise.
Welcome summer!!!!!!

1. Original Classic Mix
Written By Greg Dorban & Nicole Tyler
Produced by Greg Dorban
Lyrics Written and Performed By Nicole Tyler
Recorded At: Little Junkroom Studio
Mastered By: Greg Dorban @ Reelgroove
Published By: DJL Music / Catalyst Music / GKF
Additional Credits: Greg Dorban appearing courtesy of Reelgroove (www.reelgroove.com)

2. Filin Brake Deepah Cut Mix
Produced by Greg Dorban
Additional Production, Elements and Remixing By: Filin Brake appearing courtesy of Hausbrigade Recordings
Mastered By: DJ Tekin
Additional Credits: Greg Dorban appearing courtesy of Reelgroove (www.reelgroove.com)

3. Redsoul Remix
Produced by Greg Dorban
Additional Production and Remixing By: Dave Redsoul Waring appearing courtesy of Playmore Records

4. Hugo Puntito Edit
Produced by Greg Dorban
Additional Editing By: Hugo Puntito

5. Steve Paradise Deep Solaire Mix
Produced by Greg Dorban
Additional Remix & Productions by Steve Paradise. Edited & Mixed@Paradise Studio (Italy)

6. Steve Paradise Smooth In Milano Mix
Produced by Greg Dorban
Additional Remix & Productions by Steve Paradise. Edited & Mixed@Paradise Studio (Italy)

GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS
C.P. 34 – 20835 – Muggiò, MB (ITALY)
Fax: +39 039.596.4679
www.gkfrecords.eu Main Office: office@gkfrecords.it
Licensing request: licensing@gkfrecords.it
A&R: ar@gkfrecords.it

GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS
www.gkfrecords.eu

How to reach us: Main Office: office@gkfrecords.it
Licensing request: licensing@gkfrecords.it
A&R: ar@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife® - www.Sanchezlife.com

------
You can hear the entire release on SOUNDCLOUD:

Traxx Available EXCLUSIVELY ON:

-----
BUY LEGAL TO SUPPORT OUR ARTISTS. ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD KILL MUSIC!!!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered

Default Feedbacks:

LEWIS FERRIER - Really enjoy this package. For me the original suits me best, although Hugo Puntito & Redsoul's remix work for me as well. Thumbs up !
GREG FENTON - Hi like the Deeper version best - good groove
ABICAH SOUL - all the mixes are great. keep them coming.
VINCENT KWOK - The original and film brake deepah cuts are the ones that work for me
MIKE FOSSATI (Spirit Of House) - While we're on it, here are more summery vibes guaranteed to bring a smile to your face courtesy of DJ/producer Greg Dorban and songstress Nicole Tyler. "Such a shame" is a funk soaked feel good production featuring sensitive vocals, jazzy keys and lovely guitar over a funk soaked groove. The remixes are courtesy of Filin Brake, RedSoul, Hugo Puntito and last but not least Steve Paradise all adding their unique touch to the track, giving you plenty of choices to work the floor.
SOULDYNAMIC - Fresh vibes from Greg Dorban and mss Tyler! Original and Redsoul mixes are the best for us.. also Steve Paradise Smooth mix sounds great!
MARIO ROMAY - Very nice. The Steve Paradise Smooth In Milano Mix works for me.
ALEX DIMITRI - Original classic mix is my choose.
LAURENT HULSTAERT (Theclubbing.com) - We will broadcast the Original Classic Mix on Radio Vibration in High Rotation.
DJ GROOVE (Daddy Funk, Purple Music, Mix2Inside) - awesome production how everytime! i prefer the original mix from Greg! Mix flava!!
DJ RORK (Stalwart, Radio FG Paris) - Nice release my heart goes to the Greg Dorban Feat. Nicole Tyler - Such A Shame (Steve Paradise Smooth In Milano Mix). Play and chart it!
DARREN HOLLAND - great catchy song with great mixes all round
DAVID HONCHO - this is right up my street filin & brake mix all the way played out a few time and had good response to the track. thanks 5/5
DUNCAN ALLOTT - I really like the Steve Paradise Milano Mix and Filin Brake - both 8/10.
BRUNO FANACK - Nice song; my favourite track is the original version, however all tracks have something special I like. Thanks for these soulful creations.
DJ POPE - nice package
ARTEM SOULMATE - nice seeing Greg joining your label and keeping it soulful! Among mixes, I loved Original Classic one. Will play in the radio-show for sure.