CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Registered

Default FRESH SOL MUSIC pres Virtual Sol Orchestra

click here to listen/buy Fresh Sol Music-Virtual Sol Orchestra

Produced, Arranged and Mixed by Jose Gonzalez.
Co-Production by Luis Romero for
Fresh Sol Music. Fresh Sol ASCAP
Keys by: Jose Gonzalez
Scat Vocal Parts by: Jose Gonzalez

Here are some reviews from the House Music Indusrty:

DUCE MARTINEZ (VEGA RECORDS/DUCE IS WILD) Hey just want to say that Jose Gonzalez has come a long way in production and this Virtual Sol Orchestra record has got to be the hottest track I've heard him do. Both mixes are OFF THE HOOK! and will be on my rotation fo' sure. GREAT JOB!!!!!!

DJ DAT GURL aka CURLY (THE SOUNDS OF A DANCER - NYC)
I got BIG SHOUT OUTS TO Jose Gonzalez for his outstanding work with his productions for he has alot coming to an EAR near you.. Something that he has been wanting to do for sometime and very proud to promote his music. Excellent Job.. Keep doing the do..

ANDY WARD(SOUL CENTRAL/SOUL HEAVEN-SPAIN)
I have been watchin this man develop with his past releases and remixes... with Virtual Sol Orchestra he has presented us with a simple yet complex track that could either create space within a set, or take the roof off, depending on how and when it was dropped. Full support from me and sure to be a big hit with the UK crew.

LOUIE"LOU"GORBEA(OMIT TUTU/VEGA RECORDS)
SOL GALACTIC MIX - Shit rocks yo...All the elements are tight...Lovin the build up's and that punchy kick is rockin....This track is definitely a galactic trip in a big room, that conga ride is hott and that effect vocal snappin in and out throughout the track....
Rock My Brutha !!!
MAIN MIX - this track is a cross between hard house and a jazzy key feel...Most definitely a must have in my cd book...

ALIX ALVAREZ (SOLE CHANNEL MUSIC NYC)
"Im feeling the SOL GALACTIC MIX"

DJ MR.V (SOLE CHANNEL MUSIC)
"DOPE"

JOSE BURGOS(BASSCLEF RECORDS/SOULCREATION)
The Main Mix is my favorite! Very deep tek and abstract has a lot of drive to it feeling this one really big, will be in my rotation, good work..

AARON ROSS (DEFECTED/STRICTLY-UK)
Sol Galactic is the one for me... killer DJ tool - a perfect transition track to shift the night up a gear.. simple but effective..

FRANKE ESTEVEZ (FUZION)
Wow!! Fresh Sol aka Jose Gonzalez and Luis Romero giving it to you raw in full effect...Be On The Lookout...Excellent Tracks...

CAMERO DA DJ - BROOKLYN, NY: CLEAN SOUND, SICK TRACK! HAS SOUL YET CAN EASILY WORK IN A TECH CLUB.

RAY VAZQUEZ (JUST US WORLDWIDE ENTERTAINMENT BROOKLYN NY)
LISTEN TO HOW THE FRESH SOL CAMP WORK IN THE SAMPLES THAT MAKE THESE TRACKS WORTH LOOKING INTO. REALLY LIKE THE SOL GALACTIC MIX .. PUMPING!!!!!

RAY COKER (SOUL MOVEMENT - EUROPE)
Original. Refreshing House Sound"

MASTER KEV (NYC)
"Lovin' the track bro! Full Support"

ALEX DIMITRY (SOUTH SOUL) ITALY: REALLY NICE GROOVE! THE EFFECTS ON THE VOCALS ARE OFF THE HOOK! GREAT JOB!

JUDY ALBANESE: "JUST LISTENED TO THE TRACK- VERY COOL JOSE!
"RHYTHMIC and ROMANTIC- SEXY BEAT INDEED"

SAMMY ROCK (CYBERJAMZ) TAMPA, FL. Cyberjamz own Jose Gonzales(Fresh-Sol) comes correct with this intense keyboard breakdown with a wicked bass-line and percussions to make your dance-floor light up! The added "chants" gives this track a nice dimension, a true breakdown for all dancers. This is very good release! I give it a 7 of 10.

JUSTIN IMPERIAL (CABANA RECORDINGS) Sounds Nice and Deep. Just the way I like it...! Its Hot man! Good luck with it.

BRADFORD JAMES (SEED RECORDINGS) Another Hot release coming from the Fresh Sol Music Camp, This time Jose gets loose on the keys... Fuego!! Full Support!

IKE aka DJ ARAMO WILSON (NEW YORK) Yo bro its hot! I like & It's definetly a hot up joint to play. Highly recomended for peak time playing I like the arrangement of the drums & synth.