CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Registered

Default New Releases From Transport Recordings

Here are the latest releases from DJ MFR and Transport Recordings:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Kitchen – Deep Soulful House Mixed & Compiled by DJ MFR
Available as a DJ mix or an unmixed compilation

Transport Recordings' DJ MFR is pleased to announce a summer residency at Soul Kitchen, Rome's swanky new gourmet restaurant and beach club. To commemorate this milestone, MFR has created a special Soul Kitchen mix highlighting past and future classics and displaying his smooth, San Francisco-tinged house music sound. Tracks and remixes by the likes of Miguel Migs, Jask, Arnold Jarvis, Fabio Bacchini, and New Mondo are featured, as well as MFR's own funky reworks of Satin Souls' "Aziza" and Julius Papp & Mr. V's "Chicago Tribute." As expected, it's a deep and soulful ride, and gives a peek into what's to be expected from DJ MFR's Soul Kitchen sets. The collection can either be purchased as a full length mix of by its individual tracks. Get down in the Soul Kitchen with DJ MFR and Transport Recordings.

For more information and to listen to a preview click HERE

Available now from Traxsource and Beatport

Fabio Tosti - Talamanca
with remixes by DJ MFR and Devid Morrison

Summer choon alert! Fabio Tosti (Salted Music, Purple Music, Code Red) unveils a brand new single on Transport Recordings and it's a Mediterranean-styled stomper. Named after an Ibizan beach, Tosti's "Talamanca" is an exotic, island-flavored house music jam that will create dance floor pandemonium at any deserving poolside soiree. Five versions are presented here, led by Fabio's collaborative mix with K-Max. This Club Mix features a driving broken beat rhythm, rolling Spanish guitar, and rousing piano and saxophone riffs. This one aims squarely at peak time and surely delivers. Transport's own DJ MFR is up next with his Transporter Mix, presenting a deeper, bass heavy rhythm section accented by fantastic percussion and that gorgeous Spanish guitar. Devid Morrison, who has been making recent waves on Transport, gives a more organic feel with a crisp four-on-the-floor beat, a live sounding bass line, and the guitar brought to the fore. Fabio Tosti rounds out the package with two more versions. His Funkyn Mix is, as the title implies, super-funky with the focus on the saxophone and its energetic melodies. Finally, Tosti's H23 Club Mix revisits elements of the first mix blending it into a breezier, more percussive treatment. It's a winner for the summertime from Transport Recordings.

Listen to a preview HERE.

Joey Silvero (Distant People) - "A summer slammer! Great for lifting the crowd."
CJ Mackintosh - "Fabio Tosti & K-Max Club Mix works for me."
Benji Candelario - "Good tune!"
Rick Preston - "This is summer fire!"
Booker T. (Kings Of Soul) - "Nice latin vibes here … will support."
Soulfulbros - "The perfect bullet for the summer … latin, hot!"
Michael Fossati (Sprit Of House) - "Simply wonderful music oozing with a masterly orchestration."
BKR aka DJ Benjamin - "Great track and cool remixes, just right time for the summer madness!"
Tyree Cooper - "Hot!"

Available now from Traxsource

Asymmetric Soul If I Change (Remixes)
with remixes by D MFR, Yotam Anvi, Devid Morrison, and Mikita & Lonya

Transport Recordings proudly revisits "If I Change" from last year's label debut by Israeli house music combo Asymmetric Soul and vocalist Meital De Razon. Asymmetric Soul first came together in 2001 from opposite parts of the world (Russia, USA, and Haiti) now making Tel Aviv the act's home base. Asymmetric Soul creates motivating, uplifting, and inspiring house music with an emphasis on a soulful, almost ritualistic groove. As a live act their shows blend together electronica with rock, funk, Caribbean grooves, and powerful vocals. The act often collaborate with leading Israeli vocalists and songwriters, such as the contribution on "If I Change" from the fantastic Meital De Razon. These four tracks extend the soul power of the original track to new heights. Lonya, a member of Asymmetric Soul, and London-via-Poland producer Mikita together deliver a rousing piano-led mix that builds nicely and incorporates the vocal in a lovely fashion. Pure summer-time heat. Transport's own DJ MFR is next in line with his own Summer Of Joy mix, adding a dose of latin-flavored percussion along with some affecting deep pads and string swells. When the staccato piano hits it's like the dance floor has been instantly transported to a swanky pool party no matter the time or place. Italian producer Devid Morrison, coming off his well-received "Wonderland" single with DJ MFR, grabs right away with his mix, letting the vocal come to the fore as a nightclub-primed music bed pushes the groove. Lastly, fellow Israeli producer Yotam Anvi delivers a fine deep house interpretation that's craftily sprinkled with dubby and techy elements. This latest package from Transport Recordings definitely brings the sunshine … dive in.

Listen to a preview HERE.

CJ Mackintosh - “Love the Mikita & Lonya Remix! Playing this …”
Cevin Fisher - “Loving this … perfect for the summer!”
Marques Wyatt - “DJ MFR Summer Of Joy Mix) … digging this!”
Quentin Harris - “Loving the Mikita & Lonya and Yotam Avni mixes!”
John Mateo (Mateo & Matos) - “I have been rubbing this since I got it about a month and a half ago and it just gets better and better every time I play it. Stuck in my head everyday, all day. What a track!”
Groove Assassin - “Hot package of mixes!”
Julius Papp - “Bonding with the Mikita & Lonya Remix. I dig it!”
Eddy Spirit - “This is a breath of fresh air and my definition of the perfect Balearic record. Absolutely amazing and the right track to start a beach session!”
Pierre Ravan (KaRavan) - “Nice hook and lovely message. Full support.”
Joey Silvero (Distant People) - “Warm, summery track and great sounds. Tasty.”
Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House) - “Wicked remix by Yotam Avni who gives the track a cool soul-tech vibe.”
Bobi (Global Movement) - “Fantastic DJ MFR Summer Of Joy Mix .. lovely, deep, and sexy track.”
Grant Nelson - “Yeah, baby!”

Available now from Traxsource

Check out Transport Recordings online: www.transportrecordings.com