CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

Default Laera's Infinito : Melodic Big Room Dance Music From Italy

Artist: Laera
Release Title: Infinito
Label: Stranamente Music
Catalog Number: S1317

Tracklist:
1. Infinito
2. Infinito (Morning Mix)
3. Infinito (Alexander One Mix)
4. Infinito (Nicola Viti de Angelis & Semion Berkovitch Rework)

To listen to previews of tracks from Laera’s Infinito click HERE

Stranamente Music presents "Infinito", the latest offering from producer Laera and the follow-up to the huge singles "Harmonica" and "Odissea Mediterranea". Laera has a unique vision for his electronic music productions: the Italian composer has a love for classical and soundtrack music and strives to combine those elements with dance music, creating something vibrant and new. This effort was evident in his earlier tracks and is further explored with the potential 2010 anthem "Infinito".

Pulsating house rhythms and an electro-inspired bass line immediately propel "Infinto", with organ chord stabs providing the melodic bed. It all unexpectedly gives way to the huge, grandiose lead line and an uplifting vocal layer almost operatic in tone. The track's energy in undeniable; this is peak time nightclub bliss.

Three remixes are also present: Laera's denser and more rollingMorning Mix*; a techno-inspired high BPM version by Roman DJ/radio host *Alexander One; and a version by the team of Nicola Viti de Angelis & Semion Berkovitchwho have collaborated for the Borghese Incisioni label. This last version focuses more fully on the ethereal vocal while laying down a upbeat Italo-influenced groove.

Laera's last single "Harmonica" was praised for its unlikely yet winning combination of the harmonica in peak time club music. "Infinito", with a similar pairing with an epic soundtrack-like vocal, is sure to thrill the same listeners while attracting new worldwide attention. Stay tuned for more innovation from Stranamente Music.

Joey Silvero (Distant People, UK) - "Driving rhythms and great basslines, nice for peak time plays."
ed2000 (Spindler+Klatt, Berlin) - "I love the spaghetti western-style melody.This Euro-movie drama feeling rescues it from being overlooked. Very sylish."
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada, UK) - "I like the original mix."
Dj Nova (Rodon FM, Greece) - "A heavy big room bass, trancey temperature, and an epic melodic synth that sticks in your mind. I'm arrested by Laera's uplfting club tunes."
Charlie G (iDJ Magazine) - "I really like this. It's proper fresh!"
Robert Oleysyck (DJ, Las Vegas) - "Very nice! Laera and Stranamente are quickly becoming my artist and label of choice."
Flash Brothers (DJ, Israel) - "We really like the original mix ... it's an anthemic and uplifting tune!"

Infinito by Laera is available now from Beatport / Juno Download / iTunes / Amazon

Stranamente Music on the web: www.stranamentemusic.com