CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 01-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Registered

Default [LRD038]DZeta N' Basile - "Domino Effect EP"

[LRD038]DZeta N' Basile - "Domino Effect EP" (Including Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix)

Loco Records' brand-new release is an EP entitled "Domino Effect EP" from a duo of DZeta N' Basile including three tracks: "Domino Effect", "Before The Mess" , and a remix of "Before The Mess" delivered by Karol XVII & MB Valence is now available on Beatport. Claudio and Davide are a pair of prolific producers whose reputation on the scene has been escalating since joining forces 2 years ago, quickly establishing their presence in London's crowded spotlight. With a full bag of successful releases already behind them and a number of key gigs in the pipeline, this duo has been hotly tipped by the press and the underground scene, with their name quoted as "currently on fire". With their combined eclectic background that reaches every house music angle, their styles intermingle to create deep and always hypnotic grooves. Since their first release, signed by Electric Sheep Recordings in late 2008, they have come a long way, working with some of the leading labels and artists of the house music market. In the past year their name has rocketed to the top of the Beatport charts, with their singles and remixes alongside the likes of Silicon Soul and Nicole Moudaber (on Haiti Groove, Germany), Robert Owens, Alex Jones, Amelie, Shenoda, Cozzy D, Kruse & Nuernberg and Paul Loraine (on 1Trax, UK), Franky Flowerz (on Electric Sheep), Yvel & Tristan and Robbie Akbal & Muan (on Akbal,Mexico) and many more. Alongside their studio commitment, lies their passion for DJing, achieved through their background in the club scene, which goes back to the early nineties and has taken them straight to the top spots in the English capital, with notable gigs for Ministry Of Sound, The End and Egg amongst many. With an impressive number of signed singles and remixes due for release on highly quoted labels such as Plastic City, Loco Records, Realtone, Akbal and 1Trax, their achievements are now the envy of many, and they are definitely names to watch out for in 2011.

Check out the feedback:

Mihai Popoviciu - fine tracks, i like domino effect most!

Aki Bergen - Great EP!

The Timewriter - Yet another great release on Loco. Domino Effect is excellent and my favourite here. Feeling the other tracks as well though. Full support. (The Timewriter - 8 Bit/ Plastic City)

Huxley - cool release. thanks.

Wesley S [Toolroom Rec] - AS ALWAYS.... HOT!!!!

Nils Nuernberg - Wow... very nice tracks in this package. Domino Effect and the remix stick out for me - really great groove. THX

Darin Epsilon - Great remix by Karol XVII & MB Valence. These guys had a great year, let's see if they can top themselves in 2011!

Tom Budden - Lovely deep stuff. All good but i think the remix stands out for me! thanks

Lemon Popsicle (Sandrino - Puhhh, this is serious adult music! Amazing Domino Effect! Will play for sure...Thanx for sending over guys!

Matt Masters [Freerange] - Loving Domino Effect on here. Will be supporting

Chris Lattner - domino effect is very cool! will play that for sure....thx

Anna Wall [Defected] - Before the Mess in the one for me

Robert Owens - great track

Spiritchaser (Bamo) - 3 solid tracks here, thanks!!

Sabb [SK Supreme] - yeah great remix!

Topspin & Dmit Kitz [Vibra Macz Records] - Karol & Marek Remix!!!! Thanks guys! cheers Topspin & Dmit Kitz

Bruno From Ibiza - KAROL XVII & MB VALENCE is the best for me.

UGLH - Really like DZeta N' Basile and Karol XVII & MB Valence. Great music. Thanks.

Agent Matteo - As always, good work, prefer Before The Mess and the remix, will play both.

Evren Ulusoy - Solid Deepness ! Liking the Karol XVII & MB Valence Here !

Francesco Bonora - super release,i love DZeta N'Basile tunes and Karol & mb,and this release is dope,thanks

Paronator - karol xvii & mb valence is the best! thanks for this pack!

Westboy - downloading Before the Mess original! thanks

Jose Maria Ramon [IGR] - great!!! sounds cool for my radio shows on Ibiza Global Radio

Sven Jacobsen - great ep, karol & mb remix is my fav one

Lukas Greenberg - amazing release! 8/10

Richard Earnshaw - Useful vibes... will keep 'em handy.

Satoshi Fumi - really love all!fantastic

Mike Kiraly [NYC] - Domino Effect is the one for me. But I can also see myself playing the Before The Mess remix at the right moments. Nice stuff from Loco as always...

Antony Angell - Domino Effect is the one for me

Kid Massive - another great ep.. job well done guys

Jeff Craven - love this release guys...both mixes of Before The Mess work for me.

Dean Serafini (Jjazproject - More of the expected high quality vibes. "Domino Effect" manages to deliver an irresistible deep funk trip while "Before The Mess" is excellent in both versions.

Klaus Spitzner - great package

Tom Pasanec (Blacksoul) - LOCO rules! definitely one of the best labels from Eastern Europe! pure quality again. Domino Effect rules!!! full support. Blacksoul

Fabien Kamb - Excellent recording in general - but the label bosses did the best cut here! Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Big Al [Ready Mix] - Great release! Will support Domino Effect and the Karol & MB remix of Before the Mess. Thanks,

Royce Haven [W.T.] - Love the remix

Joan Ribas - great release, youre the bosses

Bogdan Taran - I just love that two original tracks here - sounds like a proper and great deep house, classy sound of Loco

DJ Dealer [Look At You] - This E.P. is smokin!!! 5/5 DJ Dealer

Dave Storm - Greetings from South Africa. Will listen to it later...I'm sure it's quality as all Loco releases...

Skipek - nice

Paul Mad - Nice Ep! Karol XVII & Mb Valaence Rmx for me !! Thanks

Qmusse - Domino Effect is a bomb! And remix of "Before the Mess" sounds fantastic. Awesome ep. Thanx!

Da Funk - very nice e.p.here! domino effect original's my fave but i'll play them all.

Sezer Uysal - great ep from Basile ! i ll be supporting Loco Guys remix ! thanks !

Amdjs - Here is the quality. Thank you!

Luca Ricci - Thank you I'm downloading for Luca Ricci.

DJ Daze - Domino effect is my fav, the remix is also swell, sure to play it

Denz QH RADIO - Thank you! full support on quality deepness!

Craig Stewart - Fantastic dance music, I love it. All 3 tracks are heavy, but K&M do it for me Craig Stewart

Da Wiseguy ( Jon Pierce) - oh that is just LOVELY!! my wife (who is polish) heard this and said "that sounds like something from a polish club"...without knowing the details...! Love it - full support...as always!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Valentin Huedo [IS] - i like 3 tracks here, will play them for sure

Skipek - solid deep house, Karol XVII & MB Valence is my top mix, fat and groovy

Rafal Szewczyk [Fama FM] - All tracks very good quality! Favourite - Domino Effect, Before The Mess (Karol XVII & MB Valance Remix)

Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - Domino Effect for me

Mirko [Party Groove] - Deep&Chic! Max Support

Echofusion - As usual nothing less can be expected from Loco. Great Groove and lovely Deep vibes. Defo on my playlist! Echofusion

Martin Harmony - Before The Mess (Karol XVII&MB Valence) remix is the right choose for me. Soulful and groovy! You rock!

Chriss Jaxx - Good Stuff Thanks Broo' s

Data Urbana Argentina - We Love and Support This Music

Petey Dixon - Thank you, i like this ep much! All 3 tracks are good for me!

Zeque - lovely tracks from my brothers!! and the remix from karol its a bomb!! will play all of them..

Jevne [Onethirty] - OOOO!!! Domino Effect is HOT! Throw down! Will be in my sets!

Michael Fossati [S.o.H] - Delectable deep house full of delicious melodies and infectious rhythms

LondonGround - Before the mess (original mix) For me!! Full support to my italian friends!! Thanks! Loco rulzzzz!

Bobi [Club fm] - Like Before The Mess original and Karol XVII & MB Valence remix Such a beautiful tune in a beautiful way.In the box. Will play and support

Krummstoff - All tunes are superb! Will support, thanks!

Dima Promo - Great music here!!! Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix is AWESOME!!!)

DJ Sydney [Tokyo Red] - Nice...thanks...will try out.

Mike Haddad - Great Package! Love em all.

Thomas Langner (Ex-or) - Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix for me ! Support.

Grant T Paterson [E.N.] - Classic house vibe, quality rolling sounds and tip top tech with polished production, has this sailing. Before the mess has a warm sound that's irresistible. Top pack, support

Ernesto - Super nice one....

Steven Caicedo - Deep and sultry, with fat low end, masterfully done! Full support, merci!!

Fer Ferrari - nice release!! Karol for me

DJ Berny - Karol Remix is the ine for me, thanx guys!

Syndyk - Another great EP from Loco Records! Domino Effect and Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix for me, support!

Dirty Culture - remix for me. Thank you.

Groove Cocktail - Hi guys! Thanks for the promo! We really like it this EP! Before The Mess (Karol XVII & Mb Valence Remix) is our favourite! Full support! Groove Cocktail

Edmund - Loving Before The Mess original and Karol & MB Valence remix aswell.. Will play this for sure, and will commented on my daily radio show "La Terraza" next week.

Danilo D'Andrea - domino effect and Karol XVII & MB Valence rmx, thnks Danilo D'Andrea

Seb Skalski - another quality pak , all tracks are exelent !!! Support

Jonny Cade - Domino Effect flows very well! Great Chords! All tracks sound great! Good luck for the release! ;-)

Deep Active Sound - Thanks for the nice release.

Kev Obrien - Domino Effect is the BIZNIZZ! Intoxicating groove! Amazing remix from Karol & Valence as well..superb!