CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Registered

Default [LRD025]Jackspeare - "EP-ka"

[LRD025]Jackspeare - "EP-ka"

Loco Records wishes to present you with the first release from Jackspeare. For those who wonder who Jackspeare is and what he does, let us explain that it's a project belonging to the experienced producers responsible for the duo of Karol XVII & MB Valence. We've already had a chance to listen to one of its remixes to "Gone Too Far" - a single performed by Robert Owens. Now, it's time to come up with the real material from Jackspeare. "EP-ka" is composed of three recordings: "Monolog", "Rollin'", and "Hyba O Magi". The tracks are all available on Beatport.

Here are some opinions on the EP:

AKI BERGEN /NEUROTRAXX/: Nice slices of deephouse! Will try Monolog!,

OSUNLADE /YORUBA/: dig mondog, the other two not my style however...thanks for the promo!,

DEMARKUS LEWIS: HOT release mix here with Monolog being the stand out tune for me.. Proper deepness key for warming up the floor!,

FLORIAN KRUSE /NRK, SIMPLE, KOLOUR/: Good tracks once again!,

SOUL MINORITY: Thanks again for the promo, nice groovy EP, my fav is Hyba Magi, but the 2 other tracks are good too !!! Will play...,

SHUR-I-KAN: Sounds good,

ROBERT OWENS: great tracks,

CRISTIAN PADURARU /DEEJAY FRIENDLY/: creative support for the inspiring electronic music! With respect,

SVEN JACOBSEN: and again great work, i love monolg the most but will play them all ;-),

DANILO D'ANDREA: Monolog...brrrrr...deep, dark & finest 4 me!Thanks,

DJ MANNIX: Rollin is just great,

CRAIG STEWART /RAUNCHY RHYTHMS RADIO/: Fantastic deep house music, superb package for the dance floor, my pick is "Hyba O Magi" – FULL SUPPORT

KEV OBRIEN: as always another solid EP. I'm feeling all 3 of these, but Hyba o Magi is doing it for me most. Nice funky groove, perfect!,

BOGDAN TARAN /Capital FM, Kurzemes Radio, Jekabpils Radio 1, Progressive FM (Latvia), DFM (Estonia), Radius FM (Belarus), DJ FM (Ukraine), Megapolis FM (Moldova), Hot FM (Spain), SSradioUK.com, BragaRadioDJ.net (Portugal), ZipFm.lt (Lithuania/: it sounds pretty flat to me,

DARIN EPSILON /Perspectives, Perfecto, Baroque/: nice stuff as always. My favorite here is Monolog. Steady grooves for the dancefloor, works pefectly for warmup or afterhours.,

MR CENZO (MIDI DROP MUSIC/: Very Nice Release here for there first project... All 3 mixes get my support.....,

SANDRINO (LEMON POPSICLE): thanx a lot for this! RollinŽis rollin! Love this one...could be a bit longer...Thanx God for traktor loops...!!! Will support!,

KRUMMSTOFF: Really diggin' "Monolog" - deep & funky stuff with a signature Loco concept, will support for sure!,

LUCA RICCI /AENARIA RECORDINGS/: thx for this will test it soon guys,

DA FUNK /ACRYL MUSIC/: jackin' tracks here! love it! count me in for the full support! another great release for loco!,

JEVNE /ONETHIRTY RECORDINGS/: on this release the stand out to me is Jackspeare - Rollin'. thanks a ton! take care!,

FEODOR ALLRIGHT & ELENA MECHTA /AMDJS RADIO SHOW/: The mastering is perfect as always on Loco. But can't say that the tracks are fit in out style. Will test them. thank you!,

BOBI /CLUBFM/: Thank very much for the new project! Really really enjoyed, All tracks are great. Full support,

BAMO (SPIRITCHASER): Thanks Guys, solid ep. Nice production...,