CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 05-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default King St/Nitegrooves Show on Cj Monday!!!

This Monday we'll be having a very special show and wanted to let y'all know about it in advance:

First off, my birthday party is next Saturday, and we'll be giving away some tickets to the party along with some Studio Distribution samplers and maybe even an advance copy of "Abstract Jazz Journey" mixed by Rainer Truby (of Truby Trio) on the show this week!

If you're interested in attending the party next Saturday, please drop me a PM or an email (jonm@pgenyc.com). More party info will be posted over the weekend, but you're not going to want to miss it. If you've been, you know

Second, I'm happy to announce that this Monday, Monday, May 9th, the King Street / NiteGrooves "Life Will Make You Dance" CJ Radio Show will feature THREE very special guests ... first, DJ Shifty of Ananda Project with an downtempo diaspora of delicious delights - then special guest BARBARA TUCKER will be joining us for an in-house chat about her latest projects and maybe even give us a little vocal treat! Wrapping up the second half of the show will be DJ Joey Vega (who has more former affiliations than I could list) and of course, a few treats from myself as well.

Hope you can tune in - "Life Will Make You Dance" - Mondays from 4-7pm Eastern Time.

If you missed the last two shows (this weeks' featured guest was DJ/Lecturer Kai Finketcher author of "You Better Work", and last week's was DJ Eddie Brock of I4NI Productions) you can still catch both shows in the archives:

May 2nd Show

April 25th Show
Old 05-10-2005, 03:30 AM
Registered

Awsome, just checked the archives!!
Old 05-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Thumbs up

Damn! Second time listening to this, off the fricken meter!!!!!!