CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered

Default Dembora & AJ Lewis - Let It Go : new from Tall House Digital

Artist: Dembora & AJ Lewis
Release Title: Let It Go
Remixed By: Ruben Mancias, Paul Parsons, S&P Project
Label: Tall House Digital
Styles: Vocal House / Soulful House / Deep House
Available Now From: Traxsource

To listen to previews of tracks from the "Let It Go” single by Dembora & AJ Lewis click HERE

Another top tune from Dembora whose collaborations bring you something fresh and funky every time. This one’s a real treat, coming at you armed with UK's AJ Lewis who provides smooth and soulful vocals with that authentic, classic house sound. Dembora ‘lets it go’ with his solid funky house groove and makes way for that sweet soulful male voice. AJ oozes quality and control from which you will feel the love .... enjoy!

Ruben Mancias Remix – Tall House Digital are always delighted when Ruben agrees to remix as it always turns into something special. Ruben always creates a masterpiece by keeping the vibe of the original vocals and breathing new life into something that’s already a potential smash. House organs add bounce and intensity along with those tough house beats and captivating vocals – "lose control and let it go!” Another club classic from Mr Mancias!
(Also available on the release is a Ruben Mancias Dub.)

Paul Parsons Remix - This one takes a deeper, more underground approach. Paul Parsons’ remix of "Let It Go” is a late night pounder that uses less of AJ’s vocal and lets the groove do the work. Underground beats take the reigns as a rumbling deep bassline rolls on as bouncing synths lift it up.

S&P Project Remix - Honing in on the old school classic house vibe of AJ’s vocal S&P Project comes up with some nostalgic house sounds from the Chicago days when house was a defined and covered by the masters of house - Ron Hardy, Marshall Jefferson, Frankie Knuckles, etc - you know who they are. It’s a great contribution from S&P Project which has its own unique place on this pack.
(Also available on the release is an S&P Project Dub)

Selected DJ Reactions:
Evan Landes (Groove Junkies) - "Very solid package! All mixes are on point, old school house that will work well on various dance floors.”
Bob Povey - "Really love the Ruben Mancias Mix. It’s a winner in my book, great vocals! 9/10”
Piers Kirwan (Stereo Mutants) - "The Ruben Mancias Mix for me. Good release.”
Dean Serafini - "All four mixes have something to offer. I'm think I'll end up favouring the Ruben Mancias Mix but the Original is pretty tidy and the old school sound of the Paul Parsons Remix also hits the spot."
Vincent Kwok - "All mixes are great, with the original a slice of classic house."
Thomas Peace Spann - "The Ruben Mancias Remix … a smoothed-out funky joint right here. It will be in my next mix project.”
Michael Fossati (Spirit of House) - "Ruben is delivers another sure fire floor anthem.”
Hippie Torrales - "A nice package with some great remixes.”
DJ Pelau - "The 'Ruben Mancias Remix' is worth a spin. The original has some nice soul, too. The energy on the Paul Parsons Remix is undeniable!”

Tall House Digital online: www.tallhouse.net
To check out other Tall House Digital releases on Beatport click HERE