CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Registered

Default Giom - Play On : new from Fly In A Jam Records

Artist: Giom
Release Title: Play On
Label: Fly In A Jam Records
Available Now From: Traxsource / Beatport / Stompy / Juno Download / DJ Download

To listen to a preview of Giom’s “Play On” click HERE.

From the eastern Mediterranean island country of Cyprus comes Fly In A Jam Records, a label working with various styles of underground dance music but aiming to keep the proceedings deep and funky. This is suitably expressed with the label's debut release from the sensation that is Giom, the French-born, London-based house music DJ and producer of growing renown. Giom's been on quite a trajectory since his debut on DJ Heather's Blackcherry imprint, following with work for Om Records, LCG Music, and, most recently, Lost My Dog. He's also one half of funky house music duo Bobby and Klein. Giom launches Fly In A Jam Records with "Play On," a typically slinky cut with a bold, empowering bass line, tough, crisp rhythms, and a building array of modulated chords and melodies within its steady 119 beats per minute. It's a winning display of late-night dance floor funk, ready to capture the sets of house music DJs everywhere.

Johnny Fiasco - "Giom strikes again!"
Mark Farina - "Nice work!"
Rob Mello - "Likey likey!"
Inland Knights - "Nice track … we're sure this will find a place in Inland Knights' sets."
Jay West - "Lovely as always from Giom."
Kruse & Nuernberg - "Nice tune. Quality as usual from Giom."
Q-Burns Abstract Message - "Building beats, a solid dance floor stomper here. I like the bass line and rhythm interplay … good stuff."
Murray Richardson (Rebel Waltz) - "Choon!"
James Dexter (Lost My Dog) - "Another banger from Mr. Giom. Full support."
Alexander East - "Love it!"
DJ MFR (Transport) - "Very cool track! Will support, for sure."
Joey Silvero (Distant People) - "Rolling rude business! I will be playing this at the weekend for sure."
Rick Preston - "Fire!"
Craig Stewart (Universe Media / DCSTrax) - "Damn fine dance music … phew!"
Dave Mayer (Strictly Rhythm) - "DOPE!"
Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House) - "Deep, mesmerizing, infectious, lascivious - top notch deep house not to be missed."

Fly In A Jam on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FlyInAJamRecords
Fly In A Jam on Resident Advisor: http://www.residentadvisor.net/profile/flyinajamrecords

Submit your demos to hiphousechild@aol.com