CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered

Default DEVOTION pres Michelle Weeks-My Change(is gonna come)

click here to listen/buy Ruben Mancias feat. Michelle Weeks-My Change (Is Gonna Come) (Incl. Groove Junkies & DJ Dealer Mixes)

RUBEN MANCIAS & MICHELLE WEEKS deliver another HOT RELEASE for the DEVOTED.

Devotion Records Kicks off 2010 with a bang! This lyrical gem features powerful vocals from Michelle Weeks coupled with Mancias' production in a sure FIRE collaboration already getting love on both American coasts. The release has something for everyone with additional hot mixes from The Groove Junkies and Dj Dealer.

A well rounded package that has something for everyone!

The Devotion Mixes, produced by Ruben Mancias, were designed for the dance-floor devotees. Michelle's powerful song coupled with Ruben's rhodes & piano-laden, beat driven bass give the Main Mix & Dub its unique, truely Devotion sound. The dub is definitely more of a bouncy club vibe!

Groove Junkies go for the classic approach on their mixes. With a perfect blend of live instrumentation to allow Michelle's vocal to shine through. Live piano, rhodes, and bass follow a very different vocal arrangement on this mix.

Dj Dealer's Crimson Remix is a funky bass driven mix that progressively builds all the way through while layering on Rhodes and strings as it moves along. The song changes are subtle but give a perfect compliment to the vocal.

Already Receiving Great Feedback!!

DJ FEEDBACK
Jamie Lewis – “Fat sound from Ruben”
Louis Bennedetti – “Great package. Thanks!!!”
Grant Nelson- "Wicked!"
Russell Pollitt – “Strong vocal package with each mix nailing it in a different direction - gotta love a Michelle vox!”
Benji Candelario – “Good Tune!! Need time with the mixes as they are all good!!”
DJ Spen - "I like the devotion and the groove junkies mixes the best."
Jellybean Benitez - HOTTT !!!!
Marlon D - "slamming full supoort !!! Love Rubens Mix on this one"
DJ Pope - "Devotion kicking the new year off right with the inspirational vocals of Michelle Weeks."
Curtis Zack – “Great set of mixes”
Master Kev – “Definitely not leaving the bag anytime soon! Solid release from Michelle Weeks and Ruben Mancias. the Devotion Main is the one for me!”
Luis Radio – “This is really hot, just in time for NYE. Cant' wait to play it “
Ralf Gum - "Good vocal tune. Original mix for me"
Tom Blacksoul – “Ruben Mancias mixes are ace! My fav is RM dub”
Russell Deeks – “Can't really go wrong with Ms Weeks singing!”
CJ Mackintosh - "Nice Package...will support Thanks CJ"
Deli-G – “Full support”
Andrew Reid (Nocturnal Mag) - "Ruben's Devotion Mix is solid and the Groove Junkies turn out a super groovy workout, the stripped down tougher vibe of DJ Dealer's Crimson Remix is what I'm feeling most."
Groove Assasin - "Love Rubens Mixes ! HOTT !! Full Support from me !"
Michael Fossati - “Loving the funky gospel feel on this one. Massive remixes by GJ and DJ Dealer !!”
Sammy Rock - “Devotion comes thru BIG time with an absolut gorgeous release featuring one of housemusic best vocalist in Michelle Weeks! and with hot mixes by Ruben Mancias, Groove Junkies, and DJ Dealer,this package will certainly deliver.”
Hippie Torales – “Groove Junkies mix is hot!”
Craig Bartlett – “love this 9/10 what a way to start the new year”
Bradford James – “Ruben & Michelle step up to the plate on this one!! Full Support!”
Kate Wildblood – “love it love it love it xxx”
Sarah Foote – “A very HOT release! Can't wait to road test it in Dubai next weekend
DJ Dino – “Full support!”
Tony Wilson – “All of the mixes are workable for any room..Will definitely be spinning this one on heavy rotation for sure..This one is in my case.”
DJ Mannix - "Support on DJ Dealer Crimson Mix!"

Devotion Mixes
Produced and Arranged By Ruben Mancias
Music Written by Ruben Mancias
Lyrics Written and Performed by Michelle Weeks
Vocal Recorded & Mixed By Dave "D*Sol" Rivera
Additional Keys by Cliff Branch
Published by Devoted2Music
Mastering on All Mixes by Richard Earnshaw

Groove Junkies Main Vox
Groove Junkies Main Show Mix or Groove Junkies Dubstrumental
*Remixed by Evan Landes for Groove Junkies Productions
Additional Keys by Cory Allen

DJ Dealer Crimson Mixes
Remixed by DJ Dealer for Juke Joint Productions.