Old 02-03-2006, 10:56 PM
djmickeycalvin

Default DJ Mickey Calvin's Top 10 Playlist For February

In This Issue:
  1. DJ Mickey Calvin's Playlist For February
  2. GUEST DJ's!
  3. DJ Mickey Calvin Welcomes DJ Rene Hewitt
DJ Mickey Calvin's Top 10 Playlist For February

House Music has the luxury of being as diverse as the audience that loves it. Fortunately, some of the latest releases are taking House Music back to the basics with simple, but hard-hitting beats and melodies. This month's picks:

1 Fuzion pres. Arnold Jarvis - Justified Love - Original Fuzion Vox Mix - CDR
2 Charles Dockins - Brasilian Nights - Coco Wax CDR
3 Peven Everett - Stuck - Phil Asher Main Mix - CDR
4 Manoo - The Roots EP - Ayome -CDR
5 Roy Davis Jr. & Juan Hoerni - I Like it Like This- Get Large Dub - CDR
6 Reel Soul-I Get A Feeling- Reel Soul Dub- CDR
7 Kaskade - In This Life - Mario Fabriani Mix - CDR
8 Zag Mama - Crazy Life - Quentin Harris & Big Moses Remix -CDR
9 D.C. Washington - I Miss You - Club Vox- CDR
10 Dennis Ferrer feat. K Brooks Sr.- Change The World - Main Mix - CDR

Bonus Pick For February

11 Mary Don't You Weep - Craig Loftis - CDR
12 DJ Pope - Traxx From The Vatican Vol 8 - Jazz Piano (B-Soul Deeper Side of Midnight Mix) - CDR
13 Reel People - In The Sun - (Muthafunkaz Remix) - CDR

Also - don't forget you can listen to mixes on the website by clicking on the link below:

Link: http://www.djmickeycalvin.com

2. GUEST DJ's!

Presently djmickeycalvin.com is featuring a House mix by Chicago's own DJ MicFeva! This is a mix full of Disco classics (for the TRUE HOUSE HEADS) blended with current releases. Definitely check it out! Just log on to Mickey's website, click on the "House Mixes" link, and enjoy! Stick around to hear the latest mixes by Mickey, and if you have a moment, drop us a line and tell us what you think! Correspondence can be sent to djmickeycalvin@yahoo.com

For the DJ Micfeva Mix click here: http://www.djmickeycalvin.com/music/DJ%20Micfeva%20Presents%20The%20Soul%20Snatching%2 0Session%20-12-18-05.mp3

3. DJ Mickey Calvin Welcomes DJ Rene Hewitt

This month I would like to welcome one of the hottest DJ's from New Jersey! Rene Hewitt is causing quite a stir on the East Coast! I checked out his website and was in awe! It is hard to find real people that share the love of House like I do. I was really impressed by the history of this Kat and the dedication he shows. His many talents include being the DJ/Producer of "House and ClassicsTV.Com". He is also the Producer/Director of Kult Records. Visit him on his website at http://www.renehewitt.com/

Mickcal Entertainment wants to thank you for your support. And as always, questions, comments and/or booking inquiries can be directed to: djmickeycalvin@yahoo.com
For the Love of House...