CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Registered

Default W.O.W pres DJ Minx feat. Diviniti Just Make It Deep(The rmxs)

click here to listen/buy DJ Minx feat. Diviniti
Just Make It Deep (The Remixes)

OSUNLADE: I love this!!! Definitely supporting!

IAN FRIDAY (Tea Party Music): With tribal beats that bang with heat and vocals that tease you to the dance floor, this is a package that does it right. I am all over this one!

MASTER KEV: Nice! Loving the Original and Rork remixes. will definitely rock this!

ABICAH SOUL (DJ STAX): THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK. WELL DONE SISTAS.

PIRAHNAHEAD (Whasdat Music): OUTCOLD!

BEPPE GIOIA (Italy): I like this release...feeling in particular the DJ Rork and the Quietboy mixes..

DJ SPEN – Muthafunkaz/Code Red: The Original mix is best. I’m giving this a strong 8 out of ten. Definitely killer material!

BODDHI SATVA: Got it, It's nice, feelin Rork's mixes! Blessings and continuous creativity.

JEPE (John Waynes): Dj Rork deep mix totally for me! Original mix still goood as hell…but I will dig and dig Rork deep mix… It’s melancholic, deep and wild!

GRAHAM SAHARA (Ibiza): Thanks for the promo. I have listened and I think the release is ok and the Rork Deep mix is the pick of the bunch here!!

DJ KINGLION (House Media Music/Soulful House Music Collage): A fantastic job by DJ Minx and Diviniti! I play all of the mixes and have it in every set so far, both of my video shows and party sets. A great collaboration! Thumbs up to Women On Wax!

Roy Davis, Jr.: I love the promo! Nice! I will play it in Italy this weekend.

JAYFFE (daclubhouse, France): Magnificent piece, good deep track for this winter. Quietboy's & dj rork deep mix are my favorite & my dope.

Monsieur Cédric (GKF Records, Nikky Beach, Toronto, Milan, Paris): Rork goes deep! "Is this deep enough for you?"... Minx is getting naughty with this pure Detroit house track. This is 100% classic deep house. You can feel the Motor City industrial influence in the original mix, while Rork gives the track a classy french touch. The Quietboy did a great job too, his timeless remix sounds like the early days of house-music. Great release.

DJ ERIC J: i like this Promo it's very Deep and love Dj Rork Deep Remix!!! Deepness, Dopeness!

Rob Salmon (Yoshitoshi, Chez, United Music, OM Records, Australia): Dig the moody Rork Deep Mix. Support!

DJ Shannon Chambers (Southern Deepness): Nice re-works...This EP covers all bases and works at just about any point in my sets

The French Twins (Beatwinsounds Records, FR Prod): Really nice release!!! Looking forward to play both Mixes (Dj Rork's Instrumental & TheQuietBoy's Deep Mix).

SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS PRODUCTIONS (DJ Ezio & DJ Jean): It sounds really great! Our favorite version is the “Jeremy Sylvester’s Love House Mix” – it’s a trip for SB! DJ Rork prepared an African Safari. Three versions very exclusive. Deep mix definitely for us. Deep & Black! Blessings for this release!

Robert Rivera (Soulfreakers): "Nice deep afro vibes... DJ Rork Deep Mix is the one for me”. Many thanks for the promo!

ANDY COMPTON (The Rurals): Wow, this is soooo deeepp!! I love all mixes thanks!! X

LARS BEHRENROTH (Deeper Shades of House): Thank you for the trax Minx! Really diggin the Original and the Jeremy Sylvester remix!

DJ AKWEL: Good tracks for opening or after hours sessions. I have a little preference for the dj Rork main mix but all the remixes and the original are good stuff.The voice is really deep - bringS something special to the track.I will play them next week end for a quiksilver party @ Biarrtiz - France.

DJ ALA, (Dive San Diego): Another quality deepness by the W.O.W. crew. Great package! DJ Rork's mix is the ticket!

TOMMY BONES (NYC): DJ Rork's Deep Mix fuzes the old school with the new deep vibes with dope stabs!

Cory (Centric Music, UK): I’m loving the futuristic sound of the Original Mix and will support it for sure!!

Chris Acheson (Daddy Funk, Soul Intention, UK): Quite like Rork's Main Mix and Jeremy Sylvester's mix. Good luck with the release.