Old 10-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Registered

Default Ann n

Listen/Buy I Feel -
Ann Nesby and DJ Spen onTRAXSOURCE

QTZ059

Ann Nesby & Dj Spen?I FEEL?
Writers: Ann Nesby, Sean Spencer, Sahib Muhammad, Thommy Davis
Publishers: Quantize Music Publishing, Mr Perry?s Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Produced by Dj Spen & Thommy Davis
Mixed & Arranged by Sahib Muhammad
Keyboards: Hozay Clowney, Sahib Muhammad
Additional Keyboards and Programming: Dj Spen
Drums: Sahib Muhammad
Background Vocals: Sheila Ford & Ann Nesby
+Remixed by Neil Pierce and Ziggy Funk for Rhemi Productions
Recorded by Greg Lewis @ Blacklist Media, Baltimore, MD.
Engineered by Dj Spen @ Pavement Productions, Baltimore, Md.

01.Ann Nesby & Dj Spen_I Feel_Sahib Muhammad Original Mix
02.Ann Nesby & Dj Spen_I Feel_Rhemi Remix+
03.Ann Nesby & Dj Spen_I Feel_Spen Thommy & Hudge Remix
04.Ann Nesby & Dj Spen_I Feel_Rhemi 'Shake' Remix+
05.Ann Nesby & Dj Spen_I Feel_Sahib Playin Around With Da Dub

?I FEEL?
Quantize Recordings is proud, honored, and delighted to welcome legendary vocalist Ann Nesby to our label with an amazing single entitled ?I Feel?. Set as the lead single from the forthcoming 'Transition LP' (the long anticipated artist album from DJ Spen), ?I Feel? pairs together both Ann Nesby and Dj Spen once more following their exceptional and timeless work for Basement Boys and Code Red Recordings. This release headlines with Sahib Muhammad's Original Mix that rocks, fusing together Ann's stellar, soulful vocals with killer organ riffs and rousing piano hook. It is a match that hits direct to the soulful delivery of a legend with new/old school production. This is main room, hands in the air, all the way! Many have said that it has the feeling of familiarity both in music and in vocals. Taking things in a deeper direction, yet still retaining all the punch of the vocal, the Rhemi guys (Neil Pierce and Ziggy Funk) drop 2 remixes. Their mixes are bubbling with warm tones, deep synth stabs and rhythmic slick pianos. These guys have become the sound of today and represent it in maximum respect to their mixes. Rounding things off and destined for disco dance floors around the globe is the irrepressible duo that is Spen & Thommy. They crank up the feel good factor to 10 with their disco-styled rework. The mixes build to a crescendo of reproduction from Gary Hudgins' master keys and live guitar riffs. An instant fire starter and peak hour gem. We are sure you "still feel" the spirit of soulful vocals, drive, energy, and dance. We loved working with Ann Nesby and we are sure you will love her too!

Andrew Heartly "THIS IS AWESOME!! What a massive package!!!!! "
C J Mackintosh "Great track, Great Mixes...Love it "
Candice McKenzie "I really love the Spen, Thommy and Gary Remix and of course the Sahib Muhammad Original which has been doing the rounds for a while now. Cheers Quantize!"
Carlos Mena "Dancefloor goodness!"
Craig Bartlett "fantastic release neil and ziggy knock it out of the park"
Davide Fiorese "PURE FIRE!!!"
Deli G "Feeling This Joint To The Max All Mixes Have That Something"
DJ Biskit "Feeling Sahib's dub!"
DJ Booker T "Great Set Of Mixes Will Support On My Radio Show"
Dj Chocolate Brown from RiskSoundSystem "Classic in the making! Can't go wrong combo"
DJ Damond Ramsey "Pure fiya. I am going to be playing this for years."
DJ Groove "ITS ANN NESBY THE VOCALIST PERIOD"
Dj Minx "Ann's vocals are gorgeous as usual!"
DJ Oji "There is much nostalgia in this song. lol. I love it. The I Feel "Mighty Real /Queen of Soul Mix" is my favorite. That's genius. Dem boys done done it again!"
DJ Sir Charles Dixon "I will support on WBLS"
DJ Pope "Great Package I am loving all the mixes good work Sahib"
EDDIE Boom "all the mixes are great the one for me that does it is rhemi shake rmx i love this"
Gianni Junior "YES YES YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!"
Groove Assassin "HUGE song with super heavyweight mixes !!!"
Hector Romero "Lovely feel good vocal house that's gonna do really well for me!! I'm on it"
Hippie Torrales "Digging Sahib's original mix. Real nice."
Kenny Carpenter "The Song is very nice, I wish the original was longer because it's my favorite. I also like Spen, Thommy & Gary's mix."
Kiko Navarro "great collection of mixes hugging the unique voice of Ann Nesby, already tested and working properly! I feel it!"
Louis Benedetti "Full support. Thanks!!!"
Luis Radio "this is fire"
Mannix "You make me feel mighty real "
Mind Street "Love the powerful vocal of Ann, The Sahib mix Jam with the organ bass line. The 2 Rhemi mix Rock it too, Love the bass line and Piano on the Shake Rmx, nice Prod. Really nice Ep. Support"
Mr Mike "Yes fire! In the pocket. Thanks."
Parrish Wintersmith "This package is a no brainer. the Quantize crew does it again!"
Paso Doble "Bangin release.. full support"
Paul Trouble Anderson "Great new mixes"
Rich ""nobody's perfect"? just this once i disagree because Spen and Ann together are just that... PERFECT... A truly wonderful piece of house music.. Number 1 in my chart and front of my wallet for the next 3 months... magical"
Richard Earnshaw "Quality stuff! Rhemi Shake Remix for me!"
Ricky Morrison "Nice Package!"
Robert Owens "Now you know i love Ann, nothing else too say :-)"
Russell Pollitt "Full on disco moment for me - Spen, Thommy & Hudge Mix is the one!"
Sahib Muhammad "Ann Nesby, love everything she does."
Sean McCabe "All about the Playin dub on this one!"
Souldynamic "Thank u for the promo fellas! Wicked package!! full support from us! Rhemi rocks! blessings! Souldynamic"
Tedd Patterson "Hotness!"
Terry Hunter "So dope! this will be a Bang classic!"
Tony Humphries / Jacko "Wicked song and killer mixes!!"
Tony Jesus "Nice remix package."
Ultra Nate\' "Great package thanks guys..! Full support..Spen, Thommy & Hudge mix rocking and definitely feeling Sah's Dub!"
Yass "Amazing vocal, great work !!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound
CLICK ON RADIO-SCHEDULE