Publishers: Something Milton BMI/Soulice ASCAP
Producers: Wil Milton
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG 023
Street Date: Date: March 9, 2009
CLICK HERE to LISTEN "I'M STILL HERE"

Written by Janice Mendez
A song so sentimental, inspirational, emotional, “I’m Still Here” by the collaborative works of vocalist Rodney Carter, Ricoh, and Lauren. The contents of this project consist of deep lyrics, which display true craftsmanship of songwriting. All voices set the tone, and provide listeners with a true emotional experience through its brilliance. This meaningful theme is all about looking within to find the other person that you love and miss so much. I swear up and down, this song deserves placement in a motion picture moving score. It’s dramatic crescendos; strip-down string sections will prove its emotional purpose, backed by piano counters that speak breathless expressions.

“I’m Still Here “ produced by Wil Milton, will prove to the world with this tight production that you can have more melody substance, rather than rhythmic structures to successfully compose an influential dance track. Ricoh and Lauren complement each other so well in the verses, hooks with the ability to influence one to stillness. This harmonic choir of a chorus will find its way into the hearts of many. The tie-end to “I’m Still Here” occurs when Ricoh and Lauren introduce Rodney into the session, with his sentimental deliverance. What’s more, the overall recording has such a big sound.

Then there is the Wil’s Solo’d Out Mix, with the vocal line I’m Still Here subsiding in an imaginative dreamy matter. The Track takes off, as the drums and bass builds into many dimensions of moods. Wil jams this session with his infamous Rhodes, vivacious synth lines, making this mix right

This is a great song to have in your collection, a masterpiece in it’s making. The song stands amongst other songs, for it is written so perfect.

IN STORES MARCH 9, 2009.

YOU CAN HELP US PROMOTE THIS SONG.
ADD TO YOUR MYSPACE & FACEBOOK MUSIC PLAYERS