CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 08-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Registered

Smile Promo! DONALD SHEFFEY "My House" [GKF093]

DONALD SHEFFEY "My House" [GKF093]

DONALD SHEFFEY

5 years ago Donald opened the doors to Weezie Productions on the Upper East Side of New York City - yes…just like the Jefferson’s :-)
Donald has been writing & singing for thousands of people for many years around New York City and around the world. Has recorded 4 successful studio CD’s with this one ‘Between You And I’ being Donald’s 5th to commemorate Weezie Productions 5yr anniversary.
It’s a tough job running a small independent production company with a staff of 8 people where practically everything is done in-house from the concept, writing, and recording to the manufacturing, shipping and marketing. Donald’s Weezie Productions has worked on several full length CD’s, single, and compilation dance projects and has produced and recorded several voice-over commercials for television and radio advertisers. They really do it all. A tough job but the “doing it yourself if you want it done right” attitude everyone has at Weezie is important and Donald is giving everyone another option for good R&B music and production services. After a success performance singing the title song for the off Broadway Show ‘The Mammy Project’ (written, performed & directed by Michelle Matlock), ‘Old Aunt Jemima Blues’, Donald along with Randy Wilson arranged a captivating song that fit her production perfectly. The show ran successfully for more than 4 years. Donald and Weezie Productions keeps many irons in the fire and their true love for R&B soul music will always come first, BUT! There is another side to Donald; he also has a lasting love affair for dance-club-jazzy house music being a DJ for many years prior to forming Weezie. While between CD’s and other production obligations Donald and his team have been affiliated with a dance music site called Traxsource.com, and for many years has been putting out dance singles for clubs all over the world. Now he’s finally also on GOTTA KEEP FAITH Records to realize a new and amazing project called “My House”.
http://www.weezieproductions.com
http://www.myspace.com/weeziepro
http://www.facebook.com/dsheffey

......"My House"
GKF reached 93rd official release and thanks to cooperation with Colum Hustler a.k.a. Beaten Soul, we’re giving to light a great project. Donald Sheffey realized this cool track and some new remixers gave their contribute to make this project very special.
The Original mix is a “Nu Disco version” by Colum Hustler same. He’s a well known guy producing some top quality house music with singers like LT Brown, Selina Campbell, Dawn Tallman, Nica Brooke, Maiya Thing, Keith Thompson and on some very exclusive labels like MN2S, Seamless, Reelgroove, Soul Heaven, Purple Music. Then we’ve the official remix of Distant People, already included in the GKF MIAMI SAMPLER 20Eleven. He comes out right last work together Patrick Chappell named “If We All Can” always on GKF. And so on with an “Afro Funky Sicka Remix” by Spiritual Blessings. Also for the first time on GKF Tristram & Acheson bring their sound from Daddy Funk Records straight to us. That’s not all, there’s a fresh remix by Mr. Fuzz,, a slamming interpretation from Greg Stainer and finally one work from Deep Trouble, that has already remixed important works for DJN Project, Arnold Jarvis, Stephanie Cooke.

1. Beaten Soul Nu Disco Original Mix
2. Distant People Remix
3. Spiritual Blessings Afro Funky Sicka Mix
4. Tristram & Acheson Mix
5. Mr. Fuzz Stoned Mix
6. Greg Stainer Remix
7. Deep Trouble Mix
8. Beaten Soul Nu Disco Dubstramental Mix

Written by Donald Sheffey.
Original Music by Colum Hustler a.k.a. Beaten Soul.
Vocals by Donald Sheffey.
- tracks 1 & 8: produced, arranged, edited & mixed by Colum Hustler.
- track 2: additional remix & productions by Joey Silvero a.k.a. Distant People
- track 3: additional remix & productions by Spiritual Blessings
- track 4: additional remix & productions by Tristram & Acheson
- track 5: additional remix & productions by Fred Faupin a.k.a. Mr. Fuzz
- track 6: additional remix & productions by Greg Stainer
- track 7: additional remix & productions by Tim Bowler a.k.a. Deep Trouble
All tracks mastered@Spiritual Blessings Studio (Italy)
Weezie Productions©2011 / Gotta Keep Faith Records ©2011 - All right reserved.
Publishing: Sheffey Media Music (ASCAP) – Gotta Keep Faith Records (ASCAP)
Graphic Design: Sanchezlife (www.sanchezlife.com)

GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS
www.gkfrecords.eu
How to reach us: Main Office: office@gkfrecords.it
Licensing request: licensing@gkfrecords.it
A&R: ar@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife® - www.Sanchezlife.com

------
You can hear the entire release on SOUNDCLOUD:

Traxx Available:

-----
BUY LEGAL TO SUPPORT OUR ARTISTS. ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD KILL MUSIC!!!!!
-----
FEEDBACKS:

HIPPIE TORRALES - I'm digging the Distant People mix. Very nice job.
EVAN LANDES (Groove Junkies) - GKF and Donald Sheffey deliver a tight release that pays homage to 'real house parties.' Donald's spoken and singing prowess are both amusing and soulful (his singing at times reminds me of Colonel Abrams)...... And there's a diverse package of mixes to soothe most DJs palettes. In the bag.
JOHN MATEO - Going through recent promos sent to me and I must say thank god you sent me this...I was losing hope. Out of about 20 promos I just listened to, this one is it. Great track.
DR. BOB JONES – Another quality release from GKF…..Full Support.
BRUNO FANACK - Yeah! Greg Stainer Remix… What a beat! Fall in love at first listen. This big bass; Very nice, full house THX
DJ L (Vialocal) - Great release, full support!
VINCENT DEEPER (Paris One Deeper Radio) - Excellent title, all versions are terrible. My fav is Beaten Soul Nu Disco Original Mix and Mr FuzzStoned Mix. FULL SUPPORT from Paris-One Deeper.
JAMIE THOPHAM (CD Pool-UK) - Some sweet Rhythms from Spiritual Blessings. Wicked!
DARREN HOLLAND (Baldeloox) - Wicked Packages, at least 4 tracks.
DJ RORK (Stalwart) - Nice work and song. Distant Music Mix for me! Full support!
SOULDYNAMIC - Excellent package! and cool vocal parts by Donald Sheffey! All mixes are really nice! a little bit preference for Greg Stainer ,Distant People and Spiritual Blessings Mixes!
LOU ALVAREZ - Nice EP. Love the ' Beaten Soul mixes '. Great work all involved. Congrats on # 93. Keep up the great work. All the best !!
DUNCAN ALLOTT - Another great package. Digging the Distant People and Spiritual Blessings mixes but like Beaten Soul (dub) version the most - nice deep/tech business :-) Package 8/10.
MIKKEL WENDELBOE (Soulmagic) - Lovin' the Greig Stainer mix. Soulmagic supports!
VINCENT KWOK - I really like the “Mr. Fuzz Stoned Mix”, deep with just a touch of tech.
LEWIS FERRIER - This is a nice package. hard to pick a favorite, but i guess i'll go for the spiritual blessings remix
GREG FENTON (UK) - Love the Beaten Soul dub !
DJ BEE (Loca FM – Spain) - Beaten Soul Nu Disco Dubstramental Mix for me.
SAINT SEBASTIAN (SoulMates, Balance Alliance, Stockholm, Sweden) - My pick is the Spiriitual Blessings remix. Nice.'
DJ JOGADOR - excellent pack of mixes here, the Tristram & Acheson Mix and the Greg Stainer Remix really stand out for me, great work
ROBERT RIVERA - This package is full of surprises with versions for all tastes, my fav goes to "Spiritual Blessings Afro Funky Sicka Mix" good for this summer! Full support."
DJ FLOY (Abicah Soul/Soulheat/Cabana – Paradise Garage Radio Show) - Awesome EP.I play Distant People Mix and Original.Full Support of course

#MIKE FOSSATI (Spirit Of House)# - Originally featured on the "WMC20Eleven - Miami Sampler", the fierce "My house" by Donald Sheffey finally gets a full release. The original 'Nu Disco Original' by Colum Hustler (under his Beaten Soul disguise) features cool keys, classy sax and rousing vocals by Donald Sheffey's over a ruthless groove. Included is a formidable truly multifaceted selection of remixes by the likes of Distant People, Spiritual Blessings, Tristram & Acheson, Mr. Fuzz, Greg Stainer and Deep Trouble all adding their distinctive touch, giving you plenty of choices to work the floor.

#DEEP SOUL MAISON# Deepsoul Maison 5th August 2011