CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 07-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Registered

Default BERNY & GURU "Way To Freedom" [ALBUM] - SOB006

BERNY & GURU "Way To Freedom" [ALBUM] - SOB006
SOBRA RECORDINGS

BERNY
BERNY is a Dj & Producer from Padova, Italy. He started his career in 1998 when he moved from Rome to Padova. He quickly got a personal style mixing & composing different music styles. His music is at the crossing of House and Deep Techno with strong Acid and Funk influences, and now he's considered amongst the Top of the new wave of Deep/Tech Djs in Italy as long as he keeps himself away from the commercial trend of the today italian House scene. Over the past two years BERNY had the kind of impact usually reserved for inbound meteors, the reason for which is buried in a ground swell of genre-defying appreciation and support. This personal approach, married with 6 years production experience that takes influence from Jazz, Funk, Techno, and, in particular, Deep House means he now boasts some of the world’s most prestigious collaborations
on his ever-expanding CV like ones with Robert Owens, Kruse & Nuernberg, Spiritchaser and the full support from Richie Hawtin and Marco Carola for the smash hit "Shplatten" that rocked all Summer Festivals in 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QveD7AUPkt0)
Back to this 2011 things look just as bright as BERNY in 2011 will sign new works and collaborations with world's prestigious Labels and Djs. Now BERNY is on SOBRA RECORDINGS with his friend GURU and this surprising new eclectic album.
>> Official Site: www.bernydj.com
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/bernybunker
>> My Space: www.myspace.com/djbernybunkerstudio
>> Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/berny
>> Twitter: www.twitter.com/bernybunker
>> Resident Advisor Dj Page: www.residentadvisor.net/dj/berny
>> BERNY Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/bernybunkerstudio

”Way To Freedom”
Since first listening you’ll be familiar with BERNY & GURU’s sound. “Way to freedom” includes a lot of styles and influences so this album, as all other pearls on SOBRA, will fit your lounge, alternative club, or simply your couch time. 8 exclusive and new projects will bring you in a fresh parallel dimension and introduce you to the forthcoming summer session. Enjoy!

BERNY & GURU “Way To Freedom”

1. No Vision
2. Girovagando
3. Magnetic Fields
4. Long Beach
5. Way To Freedom
6. The Joker
7. Welcome Aboard
8. Hot Enough

All tracks Written & Composed by B. Gardin and L. Cavinato
Arranged, Produced & mixed By Berny & Guru
Publishing: Harley & Muscle Publishing (Siae)
©Sobra Recordings 2011
Distributed by : Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Graphic Art: Sanchezlife (www.sanchezlife.com)

------
Check it on:

"Way to freedom"
"The Joker"
"No Vision"

------

Traxx Available on:

BUY LEGAL TO SUPPORT OUR ARTISTS. ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD KILL MUSIC!!!!!

------

FEEDBACKs:

SOULDYNAMIC - What a great project ! a perfect album full of deep,acid jazz, latin,funky vibes! waiting the sunset for a cool atmosphere!
DAVE MAYER (Strictly Rhythm/Salted Music/Soulfuric) - Great to hear this stuff coming from my Italian friend! Dope!
ABICAH SOUL – “Way to freedom” is awesome!!
BRIAN LOGSTRUP (Desos Records) - This promo is so so good, i will have this in my bag !!
NEGA (Jaca) - Full support! Fine productions : )
BRUNO FROM IBIZA - Really nice stuff you produce with Guru, congratulations, it's fantastic!!
ROB PEARSON (Evasive Records) – Must say a fantastic work, perfect Lounge summer vibe here guys. Will play at any Chill Out and Lounge sets and spread the word of course!
CESARE CERA (Irma Records A&R) - Many compliments Berny. Finally some Lounge stuff ‘innovative’!!
MARK BAMFORD (Spiritchaser) - Thanks Mate, cool vibes.....
JOY KITIKONTI - You are simply crazy....this is what i call Music with soul....Full support
JASON PEPPERELL - Strong ep. Will support on my DSM show
DJ RORK (Stalwart-Radio FG) - Very nice release!!! So deep & jazz stuff!! Full support!
ALEX DIMITRI - Nice album with really good stuff.
VINCENT DEEPER (Paris One Deeper Radio) - I add in Paris-One Deeper. My fav is long beach.
SUSANNE OCHOA SANCHEZ (Smiles Recordings) - Berny & Guru are producing great sounds – an accomplished combination which really caught my jazzy ears straight away! A moderated feature in my fresh show on UK Jazz Radio (on-air 4 times a week for the next 14 days) and in my dj-sets, of course, more tba…
BRUNO FANACK - Really nice album; I love “Way to Freedom” for his spirit message, his various colour style; Thanks for this nice work - Ps: I also appreciate the butterflies on the cover
DJ PETUNIA - After the unforgettable TROPICALISMO vol II Sobra continue to delivering so fresh music come from tropics, perfect for chil sessions, will play them tonight and during all summer ! SOBRA ALWAYS ON TOP !
BEN DAVIS (Flash Studios UK) - Great EP and fab production....good work!
BOBI (Club Fm) - I really love the album -Nice work as always Berny, i will definitely be giving this some radio love, I just left the album re-circulating on the CD player - This is one of the quality releases, that I heard in past few months...
LEWIS FERRIER - Beautiful music. Loving this !! Think i'll play this on easy listening/early sets :-)
ARTEM SOULMATE - A nice lounge sounds. I took a couple of tracks to my collection.
DJ KIK (Univers DJ – France) - It's a cool lounge compilation ) All the best !
DJ BEE (Loca FM – Spain) - super special. full support radio.
DJ REPLEE - Perfect LP for this summer. My favourite track is “The joker”...