CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Blakink Productions

Default NEW Single by WIL MILTON "DIRECT ME" NOW Available on BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP

DIRECT ME
WIL MILTON
BMG 014
MILLIAM MUSIC PUBLISHING BMI
Release Date May 13, 2008
BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP

Euro meets funk, that’s what DIRECT ME, the new single by WIL MILTON on BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP is all about. DIRECT ME is taken from WIL MILTON’S ON THE ROAD album, which will be available later this year. This single is the true essence of ELECTRO-DANCE MUSIC, but soulful. WIL has fused together some of best synth sounds to capture that raw stomping vibe on this powerful four track package.

DIRECT ME has a funky feel, but with a DEEP HOUSE groove. THE GRAVITY(NYC) mix has that familiar reggae sub zero bass line, with syncopated Rhodes, and a stomped hollowed out kick in your face. This mix is so dark and rich, and feels right in the mix.

WIL MILTON added some additions to the ALTERNATIVE mix, with his synth solo interpretation. You will also hear depth in the bass, as Milton adds reverb in the mix for your listening excitement. He peaks this mix with higher octave stereo strings, to give this mix some extra dynamics. This mix will get any dancer on the floor, and blow the frequency out of your stereo mp3 player

NOW THE BEAT MY BASS mix is straight up low end, with a constant groove. This die-hard version will peak any situation. You will become one with this hard bass line.

DIRECT ME is pure, and a fun composition to listen to, but with a serious groove not to be missed with. Play this on your system, and you will be convinced.

DIRECT BEATZ is a user friend DJ mix, which you can use to blend in different programming sets for the evening.

DIRECT ME will be available at TRAXSOURCE TUESDAY MAY 13, 2008
ALSO LOOK OUR FOR WIL MILTON’s new album entitled “ON THE ROAD” coming to BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP.

Please Click on Link to LISTEN/BUY
Old 05-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

U guys are on fiya!! Cant get enuff of Time Travel and the new L.P w/Rodney Carter....