CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Registered

Default GKF Records Pres. DUOSWING (Incl. Rmxs by DJ ROMAIN)

DUOSWING "Metrotendencies" [GKF070]

Gotta Keep Faith is proud to introduce Duoswing, aka Stephan Hoellermann, who brings the heat in the shape of “Metro Tendencies” and “Stiletto”. Although a resident of Linz in Austria, Stephan's influences are widespread: he points to the likes of Larry Levan and Patrick Adams from yester-year along with Blaze, Gene Farris and Stacy Kidd from more recent times.

The package gets under way with Stephan's “Original Mix” of “MetroTendencies” creatively blending bass, brass and organs augmented by compelling rhythms. The result is a rather funky number that's high on originality and contagious on the dance-floor. NYC's DJ Romain provides three interpretations in the shape of “Ro's Metro Slam Mix”, “Romain's Dub” and “Ro's Bonus Beats” in which the percussion is beefed up but the essence of the track is firmly respected. “Spiritual Blessings Deepa Funka Remix” takes a deeper and slightly more eclectic path but is no less infectious. ”QuestionmarQ's Pinch of Salt Mix” drops the tempo to deliver a more soothing interpretation which takes us to “Stiletto” which completes the release in deep moody fashion.

1) METROTENDENCIES #5.30
2) METROTENDENCIES (Ro’s Metro Slam Mix) #7.30
3) METROTENDENCIES (Romain’s Dub) #5.40
4) METROTENDENCIES (Ro’s Bonus Beats Mix) #4.09
5) METROTENDENCIES (Spiritual Blessings Deepa Funka Mix) #5.19
6) METROTENDENCIES (QuestionmarQ’s Pinch Of Salt Mix) #6.17
7) STILETTO (Original Mix) #5.03

“Metrotendencies” and “Stiletto” are written by Stephan Hoellermann.
Tracks 2-3-4 : Additional Remix & Production by Romain Gowe a.k.a. DJ ROMAIN.
Track 5: Additional Remix & Production by Spiritual Blessings.
Track 6: Additional Remix & Production by Marq Walsh a.k.a. QuestionmarQ.
All tracks mastered@Spiritual Blessings Studio.

© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2009
GOTTA KEEP FAITH Rec.
Via Pollini, 5 – 20125 – Milano (Italy)
WWW.GKFRECORDS.IT
For Licensing, please contact:
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Design : Sanchezlife - WWW.SANCHEZLIFE.COM (www.myspace.com/sanchezlife)

Feedbacks:

-Duce Martinez- “Loving all the mixes, Its going to be a dance floor banger!!! Great Job Fellas!!!!”

-Ken ECB (East Coast Boogiemen-Chicago)- “ QuestionmarQ mix for me, warm bass, good levels, and a slow driving beat. Just begging for an Accapella! The original is cool too.”

-Yass- “Nice work! I travel back in the days when I hear it....”

-Dr. Bob Jones- “Great production on this in all it's mixes. Romain's beats are awesome and the Spiritual Blessings get really musical with some superb fillers. Also I love the rawness of QuestionmarQ's. Full support on this- no problem.”

-Jimpster- “Really ace release this! Yeah, love the original and R's main mix. His dub is great too. Spins from me.....”

-Dalminjo (Papa/Deeplay)- “Feeling the Spiritual Blessings mix! but also the Romain's Dub goes in my bag”

-Andy Ward (Soul Heaven)- “Appears to be something I can support…

-Ken Terry (Axiom Show – NYC)- “Hey guys! Thank you again for the music. I was getting worried because I hadn't heard from GKF! : ) I'm loving the Duoswing project. Big shouts to Romain for excellent mixes! QuestionmarQ's Pinc mix is also a smooth groove I can use. : )”

-Groove Assassin- “Nice release. Original and Questionmarq remix are my favs. Cheers.”

-Dj Booker T (Dj Mag)- “Yo this is heavyyyyy wicked underground tune dubs 4 clubs this is goin on my chart.”

-John Mateo- “All mixes are BANGINNNN!!!!

-Melchyor A- “Metrotendencies main mix, is my fav, with funky's flavor.”

-Dj Rork (Stalwart)- “Nice package. I like Stiletto too. Full support.”

-Shur I Kan (UK)- “Fav is the original, nice disco vibes.”

-Dj Mannix (PLay FM/SS Radio/M8 Mag)- “Romain’s Mix is the one!!!”

-Trinidadian Deep (San Francisco)- “Dam...QuestionmarQ's mix is the BOMB! Will chart this for sure. Stiletto mix reminds me so much like Larry Heard. Fucking love it.”

-Markus Rice (The Music Man)- “Love this track, nice funky bassline that works for Clubs and Radio. Peace….”

-Michael Reinboth (Compost Records)- “Yes dig this, good discoish house, maybe not all mixes good , or too similar, but will play this!!!”

-Sosue (Raw Artistic Soul/SoulKomplex)- “The Spiritual Blessings Mix is my fav! Will play in the show this week.”

-DNH- “Sweet track! Great rmx's!”

-Davidson Ospina (Ospina Music)- “This is rocking!! I really like this.. going to play out...”

-Demarkus (Ahead PR)- “Tough call as each tune has a bit of magic.. Nice very nice..”

-Bruno Fanack (France)- “Wouaww that's a loop! I like it, particularly original Stephan's mix and Romain's work. Fanstastic house.”

-Andy Lee (Central Avenue)- “Liking this from the first bite of filtered filth... Ro's Metro slam is my pick of the mixes but was really hoping i'd find something a little more pumped up in a Gramaphonidize style but Ro's comes closest.. Thanks for the send.. Jack is back...”

-Ciappy Dj(Tony Rec-Clubstar-Progcity Deep-Dae-Soulshine)- “Very nice remix work by Romain! I'll support this one.”

-Dj Replee (Souvent – France)- “Full support! Fav mix is romain dub and QuestionmarQ's Pinch Of Salt Mix.....”

-Niall Redmond (UK)- “Another high quality release from GKF….enjoyed all the mixes and it was very hard to choose but my favourite one is Romains Dub of Metrotendencies closely followed by the Spiritual Blessings mix…..god job again guys….big support from me on radio and club play”

-Curtis Zack - “Great stuff…”

-Jamie Topham- “This is a bit special! Loving the original as well as Romain's rubs... Keep 'em coming!!!!”

-Philipp (Deep House Cat – Chicago)- “Very nice! Will be def played on the Deep House Cat Show! Best from Chicago.”

-Ludovic Llorca- “Nice original mix.”

-C&M Productions- “Stiletto Original Mix & Metrotendencies Spiritual Blessing Dub works for me!!”

-Si Corbett (OurHouse Mag)- “Hi guys, 'Metrotendencies' original is my personal favourite and will definately get played, a bit slower which gives the groove time to breath, please send the download link and i'll make sure it gets reviewed. Thanks....”

-Raphael Moraes (Nomumbah)- “Nice mixes, maybe too much Disco fro my sets, but great to radioshows... Ro's Metro Slam and Spiritual Blessings are my favs!”

---
BUY IT NOW THE EXCLUSIVE PROMO!!!!