Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Jamie 3:26

Default Jamie 3:26

DJ Name: Jamie 3:26
email: jamie3too6@aol.com
DJ Genre: Good Music......

http://www.jo-de-presser.com/images/jamie326.jpg

Jamie 3:26 was born and raised in Chicago on a steady diet of Soul, Disco and House music. At the tender age of 6, Jamie knew he wanted to be a dj. Jamie began doing parties at the age of 14 under the guise of Jamie Lust, a name that was known on the house circuit for the legendary dance and dj crew LUST. Jamie and The LUST crew began hosting a set of parties at the legendary Club AKA’S, featuring some of Chicago’s hottest dj’s around. This is where Jamie had his first club residency at the age of 18.

Jamie 3:26’s dedication to spreading his love and message of House Music has been experienced from crowds in his hometown of Chicago to rocking crowds in NYC, Atlanta, Louisiana, Florida and Europe, including a guest spot on famed Studio Brussels mix show.

The spirit of house music lives on thru Jamie’s dedication to spread the true message of House Music, which is about Good Music, Atmosphere and of course Positive Vibes. Jamie is currently rejuvinating the scene in Chicago working with some Chicago’s most dedicated promoters.

Simply Music is Jamie's forray into the world of internet broadcasting.There's no telling what you may hear on this show.Expect the unexpected.

You can get a taste of Simply Music live every Friday from 7-10 pm EST on Cyberjamz.com

Jamie 3:26 club experience:

The Negro League Café-Chicago

The House Spot-Chicago

Sonotheque-Chicago

A.K.A’s – Chicago

The Warehouse 3 – Chicago

The Spot 1 & 2-Chicago

Club Savoy – Indiana

Club XL – Chicago

REDNO5 – Chicago

Subterranean-Chicago

Family Den-Chicago

The Prop House – Chicago

AQUA – Chicago

2i’s – New York

Lounge – Brussels,Belgium

Powerhouse - Chicago

The Concrete Jungle – Chicago

The Basement – Chicago

The Hidden Lounge - Chicago

The Liquid Kitty – Chicago

Ray Hands Loft A – Brooklyn

Frank’s Lounge-Brooklyn

Square One – Chicago

The Zu Club - Ft.Lauderdale,Fla.The Garage - Chicago

Last edited by Jamie 3:26; 01-10-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

WHere is that pic Jamie...LOL
Old 01-11-2006, 08:36 AM
nico moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul oasis
Here is my bio..

Sammy Cock... Loser by choice..lol
LOL SAMMY
Old 01-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Jamie 3:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul oasis
WHere is that pic Jamie...LOL
I could not figure out how to post it in the topic....I gave up...lol.

I did post a link to a pic...
Old 01-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Detroitbootybass

DJ Name: Detroitbootybass
email: detroitbootybass@yahoo.com
DJ Genre: 'Genre-less'
Bio: The true rebels always walk alone...

I, like Jamie, couldn't get the 'attach files' option to work either... sorry.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Linking the picture is fine. You've been added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitbootybass
DJ Name: Detroitbootybass
email: detroitbootybass@yahoo.com
DJ Genre: 'Genre-less'
Bio: The true rebels always walk alone...

I, like Jamie, couldn't get the 'attach files' option to work either... sorry.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:09 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Exclamation

All that have submitted your though the post and email have been added!

I still haven't gotten around to finishing the final bio page with the chat room debacle but that's coming within the week.

For those of you who post your archve link elsewhere you can point to your profile page becuase if you hit the play button on it, your latest mix should fire up.

Almost done and possibly a major revamp of the main page is in the works.

Old 01-15-2006, 01:44 AM
mynia

Exclamation

DJ Name: Mynia
email: mynia@comcast.net
DJ Genre: Good music

“I Got It From My Momma” refers to Mynia’s love of music and the beginning of her record collection that was “borrowed” from her mother and reflects much of her mother’s musical taste. Mynia comes from a music-loving household. Both of her parents love music, her mom was more of a collector than her dad. Mynia’s mother would go places and bring her back records as souvenirs since she had my own record player as a child. Her collection began with Sesame Street records and a Disco Duck record and grew with her mother’s contributions to the cause. If she dug deep enough in her parent’s attic she could drag out that blue record player that provided her with hours of entertainment until she got old enough to operate my parent’s record player.

"Last Night A DJ Saved My Life" by Indeep was the beginning of Mynia’s love of vinyl and turntables. Her cousin had a party and that was the first record she played. Mynia found the response overwhelming. She played that record several times that night to feel the euphoria from the partygoers as well as the music. With her crude set-up of a record player and stacks of records, Mynia was up well past her bedtime introducing her musical taste to the partygoers. It wasn’t until later in life that she could appreciate the lyrics and realized the power of the song. The first record Mynia bought was Lil Louis’ "French Kiss". While she liked the record, she loved the control the song had over the crowd. Mynia went to many parties in high school and danced but observed the crowd response to the music more than anything.

Early in life Mynia decided her college major would be Radio Broadcasting because of her desire to control the music. She went to school in LaCrosse, Wisconsin where she found a little bar that would let her play some music on nights when the resident deejay was off. From this experience Mynia realized she would have more freedom in music selection as a deejay than on-air radio talent; which prompted her request for turntables and a mixer. This was the birth of Mynia’s bedroom deejay/ vinyl-collecting persona. She eventually got the courage and went to play at a neighborhood bar but that ended quickly since the owner didn’t allow artistic creativity. Her last night there she played for a private party and they loved the music but the owner had different musical taste. That was her last night as a club deejay.

From her experience on the other side of the turntables, Mynia has learned that as a dancer she can give much needed energy to the deejay; which in turn gives her enjoyment. If she makes the deejay feel good, the favor will be returned in music that will make me dance all night.

Mynia is a single mother of three girls, all of whom love music. When time permits she loves to travel and see other cities and what the nightlife has to offer to her, a dancer, with the ear of a deejay.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Wink

See?? Momma taught this woman correct..LEARN!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Added Mynia! Here's your URL:
http://cyberjamz.com/broadcasters/?id=Mynia

Thanks very much!