CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered

Default PROMO!! ETERNAL SUNSHINE "Beautify me"

ETERNAL SUNSHINE "Beautify me" [GKF056]
Includes superb remixes by Dolls Combers, D3, Dee C'Rell, Spiritual Blessings, Thedeepchords, House Device, Moscomusic, Hookmasters Rio

Listen:
Original Mix (3:12)
D3 Deep Funk Remix (5:15)
Dee C'Rell Dub Mix (6:28)
Dolls Combers That's Traxx Mix (9:14)
Spiritual Blessings Beautified Mix (5:52)
Thedeepchords Dub (6:39)
House Device Remix (6:30)
MoscoMusic's Beautiful Mix (6:15)
Hookmasters Rio Remix (4:13)

London-based Eternal Sunshine is pure soul in a funky bottle with silky vocals and a certain vintage sound. Remixes by Dolls Combers, D3, Spiritual Blessings, Thedeepchords, House Device, Moscomusic, Hookmasters Rio.

Finally out on GKF : Beautify me

New UK band Eternal Sunshine brings old school to new school - thumping baselines, addictive hooks and a little extra something. If you like your music funky and vocals soulful, Meshach, Akin & Steve bring you uplifting soulful house music that wakes you up in the morning and makes you go: ‘You know what, I can do anything!’
London-based Eternal Sunshine is pure soul in a funky bottle with silky vocals and a certain vintage sound. The three-piece band (Meshach, Akin & Steve) insists they are no flash in the pan: “What you get with us is a band that has ideas about what they want to do with funky soulful music in the next two years. We want people to continue to be surprised by us. That’s why we haven’t even put out our best songs yet!!” Producers Hookmasters say: “This is old school and new school. Gospel tinged funky music that wakes you up in the morning and makes you go: ‘It’s a new day! I can do this!’ Usually, they are actually a proper band with a wicked stage presence. I love them!”Having performed at the BBC Club twice already, Eternal Sunshine plans to continue with a number of electrifying live PAs over the next few months.
Catch Eternal Sunshine at : www.myspace.com/eternalsunshinemusic

These 3 guys based in London, meet GKF thanks to Eric Pazouda’s touch. The single extracted by album PERMISSION TO GYRATE is released on GKF by a 9 tracks package. The “Original mix” was presented in Miami this year and included in the GKF Miami Sampler 2008, now reprised by many D.J.’s and re-worked for a superb project. The “D3 Deep Funk Re-work” put in evidence the skills of this remixer for a funky-back-in-the-days mix. Follow the remix of DEE C’RELL, another producer based in London and an old-Chicago-style work by DOLLS COMBERS that present a smooth deep soulful & acid remix for the Inner City lovers. SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS make a beautified deep remix in his well-known style and the deep work goes on with THEDEEPCHORDS remix by Georg Neufeld & Schädler, a really nice game of fading-in vibes and reworked and effected vocals. Close the project other three remixes, the first one by HOUSE DEVICE, the Italian trio composed by Eric Eberton, Mark Dee & Steve Paradise, the second one by MOSCOMUSIC and last by HOOKMASTERS RIO.

Written by Written, Arranged and Mixed by OGBOYE – MILLS – EDWARDS.
Vocals by Eternal Sunshine.

© Gotta Keep Faith Records - 2008/ASCAP
GOTTA KEEP FAITH Rec.
Via Pollini, 5 – 20125 – Milano (Italy)
WWW.GKFRECORDS.IT
For Licensing, please contact:
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Design : Sanchezlife - WWW.SANCHEZLIFE.COM (www.myspace.com/sanchezlife)

FEEDBACKS & REVIEWS:

- KIKO NAVARRO – “I like your new release, nice mixes on it!”
- DJ MEME – “Great song, and very well done remixes.It's hard to pick a favorite.”
- RICHARD EARNSHAW – “Pretty much all the mixes are well put together, but if I had to choose, Spiritual Blessing mix is my fave cut on this package”
- ANDY COMPTON (The Rurals)- “Wow! Amazing release guys! Really love - Beautify Me (Dee C'Rell Dub Mix) and three chord dud! Thanks and rural love!!”
- JUAN CAMILO SALINAS OCHOA – “FULLL SUPPORT FOR GOTTA KEEP FAITH in madrid bee live radio showww.”
- BOOKER T – “Hi, thanks for the mixes there…..heavyyy thanks. I’m gonna be playin’ this out big up..”
- CAROL/GROOVEJUNKIEDIVA (Pressure Radio) – “I cannot choose one remix as my overall favourite they all have great qualities fit for different crowds and hour in the day which they are dropped, on radio, or at a club. If i have to choose, my personal favourite remixes are: Dolls Combers, Spiritual Blessings, House Device, Moscomusic because out of the whole package, they are more synth driven and have heavier beats. I love swirling synths, a driving "tracky" sound with heavy synth stabs and strong beats!!!!”
- ROBERT (H0usemusic-online.com) –“I really love it. Audio previews on site. My Favourite are remixes by D3, Dolls Combers, House Device, Moscomusic, Spiritual Blessings”
- DJ MANNIX (M8 Magazine/SSRADIO/Tokyma FM/Play FM/Egoist RecoRds) – “Big up!”
- MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spiritofhouse.com) – “Gotta Keep Faith present UK newcomers Eternal Sunshine and their wonderful "Beautify me" (lifted from the album "Permission to gyrate"). The - unfortunately very short - original is a wonderful blend of old school and new school elements of soul, funk, disco and house, resulting in an uplifting yet captivating vibe. As usual, the label blesses us with a varied package, with D3 delivering an old school tinged, smooth'n'funky rework, while Dee C'Rell goes deep on his Chicago flavored rework. Next are the Dolls Combers who go even deeper on their soulful take that features cleverly used acid elements, followed by Spiritual Blessings' deep melodic interpretation. Thedeepchords give the track a deep tech-soul outfit, while House Device serve a deeply groovin' version. Moscomusic present a funkily stormin', piano driven reworking while lastly Hookmaster Rio adds a stompin version to the package that toughens the vibe slightly.”
- MR. FUZZ (Deeptouch/Independance/Soulgroove/Queep/GKF/Grab) – “This ep is amazing. I love both trax but Dee C'Rell Dub Mix is in a higher level. Sensual & groovy, all that I need in my set. Well done. 10/10”

Last edited by GottaKeepFaithRecords; 07-26-2008 at 03:56 AM.