Listen:
Missing U (Original Mix) (8:22)
Missing U (Instrumental Mix) (8:22)
Missing U (Deep Y'all Remix) (6:34)
In Love (Original Mix) (7:14)
In Love (Intrumental Mix) (7:14)
In Love (Remix) (9:10)
In Love (Instrumental Remix) (9:10)

The LOVE HOUSE MOVEMENT from Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia has prepared this wonderful double-single release on NU DEEP MUSIC.

The Love House Movement is a collective of musicians, D.J.’s, and vocalists from the Baltimore, Washington D.C. and the Philadelphia areas.
They are unified together by the common love for all music, but especially by their big LOVE for HOUSE MUSIC.
The MOVEMENT is here!!! Are you ready to share the LOVE?

The third release on this really promising new label comes out from this American collective and is composed by 2 sweet and stylish vocal singles “Missing U” and “In Love”.
The first project Missing U with a main, an instrumental mix and a special deep funk remix by Deep Y’All a.k.a. DJ Rico (The Nu Deep Music Boss).
“In love” has 4 versions. Besides the main and instrumental, a remix and an instrumental remix.
High quality music….as all the other Nu Deep Music releases.

Written & produced by LOVE HOUSE MOVEMENT.
©NU DEEP MUSIC-2008
www.myspace.com/nudeepmusic

Distribution & Licensing:
Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Info: office@gkfrecords.it Missing U / In Love

------------------

Reviews:

-ANTONIO OCASIO-“ I'll mos def be playing the original and remix version of "IN LOVE" The chemistry between the vibe and music work beautiful with the vocals........, beautiful song. I must as though that I can hear a beautiful, full sounding (verb) guitar in some of the part just in order kinda change up and add flavor and more soul. Beautiful song hermano........”

-DJ RORK-“Bravo le gars ! :) I like "In Love" & "Missing You" (Original) 8/10-Play & chart this..”

-DAVIDSON OSPINA-“Favorite Mix is the “In love” Original.... Rocking! :-)”

-TANJA KULLMAN (SOSUE)-“What a lovely release, the deep y'all remix is my one! Thanks for the good music guys! Sounds like n'dinga and scotty p from b-more :)”

-FRANCO MARTINELLI-“Personal reaction : 8 ++ Favourite track: The remixes of both tracks are EXCELLENTS !! Comment : Great releases, soulful and deep. Full support guaranteed !!”

-RICHARD EARNSHAW-“Liking the Original Mix of Missing You.... maybe not for my club sets but radio...yes!”

- DJ EscadA & DJ Missy Jess (Radio Station Millenium 107.4 FM )-“Very Class music. Like it”

-ROBERT (HOUSEMUSIC-ONLINE.DE)-“ Like the tracks - classic vocal!”

-DJ KIK (Groove Session)-“ "In Love" is the best release of Love House Movement, Deep sound and vocal are really good . In a future mix-set on Groove Session Radio Show !”

-PHILIPP (Deep House Cat Show)-“ I Like it, thanks.”

-DJ BEE (Spain)-“ It’s a good sound and production... It’s real houseeee music…. full support on Bee live radio show and session for all Spain.”

-2LANI (SoulCandi)-“ Oh man I see this label doing wonders in the new year ... loving the ‘Deep Y’all Remix’ ….Keep it Deep !!”

-MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spirit Of House)-“NuDeep Music live up to their name with this release by the Love House Movement, a collective of musicians, DJ's and vocalists from the Baltimore, Washington D.C. and the Philadelphia areas. "Missing U" is deep and laidback, with captivating melodies accompanying the sensitive vocals to create an infectious feel. Deep Y’All aka DJ Rico provides the remix, strengthening the groove to give the track a more fierce outfit. The original version of "In love" is deep and groovy, with beautiful keys going along with the stylish vocals, while the remix intensifies the vibe with a stormin' groove and killer piano.”

-RAY FENWICK (Converge UK)-“ Another strong release you guys have here. For me the original mixes of both tracks are the best of the bunch. They have a really cool laid back vibe and will go down well in the early on in my sets.”

Pre-release available only on:
Old 01-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Registered

Default DJ MAG - Review

LHM are a collective of musicians, DJ’s and vocalists from Baltimore, Washington and Philly who all have a common interest...No, a common passion and that is soulful house. I’m afraid the blurb’s track listing is all screwed up :- I know this co’s I’m listening to a mix listed as an “Instrumental Mix” that’s packed with vocals lol :- so reviewing this is a lil’ problematic but I can assure you that this does not detract from the numerous mixes that DJ’s on the mo’ soulful side will want to spin. Melodic, well executed deep mixes and baad vocals make this a great purchase.