'Breathe Love Breathe Life'

1. Classic 12 Inch Mix
2. DJ Spen & Thommy Davis Anthem Mix+
3. Spen & Thommy Deep Breath Dub+
4. SoulphoniX Remix
5. Spen's Back to Botswana Remix
6. Thommy & Spen Xtra Love Mix
7. Thommy Davis Underground Mix

Written by Barbara Tucker, Sean Spencer, Hozay Clowney, Greg Lewis & ThommyDavis
Produced by DJ Spen & Thommy Davis
Co€Produced by Hozay Clowney & Greg Lewis
Vocals by Barbara Tucker
Additional Vocals by Sheila Ford
Additional Vocal Arrangement by Sheila Ford & Hozay Clowney
Keyboards by Hozay Clowney
Drum Programming by DJ Greg & DJ Spen
Recording Engineer: Greg Lewis
Mix Downs by DJ Spen
+ Keyboards by DJ Spen
+ Mix Arrangement by Thommy Davis & DJ Spen

Published by Barbara Tucker Music Publishing Corp (BMI) & Quantize Music Publishing
Executive Producers Sean Spencer & Thomas Davis

Quantize Recordings are proud present one of house music€™s most foremost vocalists, Barbara Tucker.

First rising to prominence in the early 90s on Strictly Rhythm, Barbara€™s vocals have graced many a timeless house music record and her voice is synonymous with the genre that we love. €˜Breathe Love Breathe Life€™ is an uplifting house cut that perfectly showcases Barbara€™s powerful vocal in all its glory, with sweet melodies, smooth harmonies and on point production across a selection of mixes from DJ Spen and Thommy Davis, Dj Greg Lewis, Hozay Clowney & SoulphoniX.

Legends collide and another essential cut from the Quantize camp is produced.

Tedd Patterson : Wicked!
ATFC : pretty cool - nice beats
Tony Humphries / Jacko : Fantastic new song from Barbara! It's one of our favourites already. Great work and production from DJ Spen and all the crew.
DJ Booker T : wicked mixes will support on my radio show DJ Rob Tarter : DJ Spen and Barbara Tucker....you can't go wrong!
Roog (hardsoul/housequake) : miss tucker as we love her to sound..
Hippie Torrales : Perfect synergy. Great production with quality vocals.
DJ Greg : I am so blessed to have been a part of this project barbara is so nice "you know real people" and it shows in the lyrics of this song €˜Breathe Love Breathe Life€™
Dj Damond Ramsey : This ep is pure fiya
Mr Mike : Nice one from Barbara! Full support.
Candice McKenzie : Loving the Classic Mix for Barbara's full on vocals. The Thommy Davis Underground mix has a really nice bounce to it! Thank you for sending to me.
Dice x Gianni Junior : Cool package! I'm digging the vibe on the classic mix Craig Stewart : Massive, massive, massive, light touch paper and stand the fuck back. Brilliant vox, inspiring lyrics and arsenal of weapons throughout the package, classic 12inch jam is sooooo hot! great work Please bare in mind myself & Jonny for part 2 remixes - we would smash this out of the park Paul Trouble Anderson : Fab track by my top girl Danny Clark : classic mix for me Kevin Hedge : NICE !!!!
EDDIE Boom : for me all the mixes are hoy the classic mix stands out more liking the chords as well as ms tucker flow as usual will be supporting this one wy after the wmc should be huge down in miami nice job
DjPope : full support Robert Owens : great track Jerome Hicks : killin the game !!!!
Master Kev : Top notch from Barbara Tucker, DJ Spen and Thommy Davis! The Anthem Mix and the Thommy & Spen Xtra Love smash it!
Mark Mendoza : The SoulphoniX mix is SoulXcellent & Spen's Back to Botswana mix is BotNanas!!!
DJ Rob Tarter : Dj Spen and Barbara Tucker....you can't go wrong with any of the mixes.
DJ Groove : ANOTHER POWER HOUSE SOUL VOCAL FILLED WITH INSPIRATIONAL LYRICS FROM LEGENDARY DIVA Ms.B.TUCKER
Groove Assassin : heavy weight package !!! soulful house at its finest !
Louis Benedetti : Bangin' package!!! Full support!!!! Thanks!!!
DJ Biskit : Nice Package! Digging the "Back to Botswana" mix the best.
Mario Chrisostomou : Another awesome release from Spen. Lovin Ms. Tucker's vocal too!
LUIS RADIO : oh yeah classic 12 for me thanks Richard Earnshaw : Top stuff!
Kiko Navarro : The Anthem mix of me Thanks! very uplifting!
DJ Oji : Must be my lucky day! Barbara and Spen. I'm down for that.