View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play on my show.

"Violet" (Oscar P ft.Marcus Pearson)
Remixes by Maurice Joshua,Abicah Soul,Dj Smash,Davidson Ospina,Oscar P and Fresh Sol.

This is a fantastic track with mezmorizing vocals by Marcus Pearson.To further complete this lovely vocal,Maurice Joshua thows down a serious mix,while Abicah Soul gets deep down in the cut with his mix,Dj Smash offers a more peak-hr mix while using auto-tune over the vocals(nice)!.David Ospina does what he do best and that is remix an already hot song and incorporated it directed towards the dancers and dancefloor.The main man Oscar P has a serious mix for you tech house heads and Fresh Sol offers a hot dub mix with a serious break-down and bass-line.Gianluca Motta Remix & Gianluca Motta n Max Castrezzati is one hot tech-house joint with all the correct bells and whistles to make it a dancefloor favorite and with the added vocals,all I can say this is a complete package.I noticed that I've missed a few other mixes to this already massive release and the talent continues with a hot mix by Nino Anthony - Groove Heavy Mix which concentrate more on the oversea's sound.To wrap things up we have yet another bangin mix by Angel Manuel Mix 2-more on the electronic side and minimal vocals and added keys with chants is hot!! If you love the track Hey Hey(Dennis F),then you will enjoy this particular mix!!! Great tune and mixes all around!

"Into the Night" - Pt.2 (Bucher & Kessidis)
Etoka Records.

Here we have a nice tech-house release on Etoka Records.Bucher & Kessidis offer a unique sound in offering both tech and deep house together to make a nice E.P."Loaded" has that old school piano riff and drums filled with dreamy keys,while "Zone Out" is more on the deep-house tip with banging drums and the elements that make up a good mix."Cloven Sphere" is a deep-tech house number which those that already know...well you know!..

"Patterns & Sketches E.P" ( Dj Mourad ) coming soon to Cyberjamz Recs.
Release Date TBA.
What I love about Dj Mourad and his releases is that his production work is based on what is going on overseas and gives us another side to music that others cannot.This electronic mind-blowing E.P has all the works and deepness that only those that attend parties like "Shamfest" and "Southport Weekender" to name a few would understand."Tee Dee One" is bangin for your Tiesto fans out there Dj Mourad can hold his own,"Gental Funk" is one funky-electronic journey into deep without loosing his interpretation or compromising anything to withhold from all dancers and dancefloors across the globe.Open your hearts,ears and soul people cause your in for a treat with "Patterns & Sketches",a serious hard-house but deep trance like number that I can see why he named his E.P "Patterns & Sketches"!!! The last cut on this E.P we have "Mars Breaking",another electronic funk joint that those with an open-mind will understand.It's more on an off-beat hard to mix into track but still offers that "Different Flavor" we seem to be complaining about.Some of us that know about Cyberjamz Records,know that we like to take chances on the different sounds and this E.P makes the cut !
Side Note: If you haven't picked up Dj Mourad "Fritsla Jam E.P" - Cyberjamz Recs,then this your chance to hear something different.Avail @ http://traxsource.com or http://junodownload.com Thx in advance for the support.

Release: “Gypsy Love”
Artist: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter introducing Butterfli Gypsi P
Publishers: Something Milton Publishing BMI Soulice ASCAP
Producers: Wil Milton
Arranged: Wil Milton, Rodney Carter, Patty Moreno Fletcher
Written By: Patty Moreno Fletcher, Rodney Carter
Additional Background Vocals: Rodney Carter
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG044
Street Date: May 3, 2010
Wil Milon & Rodney Carter introduce Butterli Gypsi P and offer a very nice vocal in "Gypsy Love",already creating a buzz around the dancefloor,this sexy moody track chalks another nice release for Blak Ink.All the mixes are nice!

"Rosemary" ( Alex & Chris ) Miami Remixed 2010
Here is another release with over 11 count them...11 mixes to choose from,there has to be one for everyone out there.This release named "Rosemary" offers a range of producers and sounds from electronic to deep.My favorites are The Fabrizio Colasanti House Mix with the added vocals,Francesco The Master Cofano Mixes with offer both a vocal & instrumental dancemusic mixes,Joyful Deep Mix is another I would recommend with deep-house written all over it has to be one of my favorites.Said Chaara Rmxx's are just my alley,with housemusic being the primary goal and made for the dancers.Hot ! The rest of the package is not bad either but more on the harder-electronic-deep-tech side of things..by Ali Blackblast & Luca Citoli en Labrinto- Alex & Chris Mixes.A nice release with plenty to choose from is what I enjoy the most about this package.

"The Saxful Soul Experiance" ( Andy Holder pres: Carl Stanley )
Sofitone Records.

If your a house-jazz lover,then this your kind of E.P,filled with saxophone riffs this is one nice package.Andy Holder offers a few mixes to choose from and in my opinion they all bangin ! Patrick Green has his own "Saxful Funk Mix" which stands out from the other mixes.I recommend this release that really enjoy the true sounds of housemusic.

"Chills" & "Give me Love" ( Keith Porter )

I've always been a huge fan of Keith Porter and he has been working on some music on the side.This track here is what I would call a slammin jazzy but funky joint that will have your crowd in a frenzy! This has to be one of his best productions besides "Give me Love" which demonstrates that Keith Porter can produce both instrumental & vocal tracks.A true gift for any quality producer.

Mash-Ups,Re-Mixes and Edits Picks.
"Time" ( Culture Club feat. Boy George - Dj Sagi Serious Beat Touchup)
WOW!!! Dj Sagi took this classic into a journey and direction that I thought could'nt be possible.This Dj is truly gifted and it shows with this Time-Less of the classic "Time"(like a clock in my heart)...Nice !

"Stronger than Me" (Amy Winehouse-Nassau Re-Loved Mix)
If you know Nassau and his remixes,mashes and edits,then you know his offering of this cut has to be bangin! and indeed it is.Very sexy and well produced.

"200 Hot Spells of Yourba"( Kaytronic- Dj Blayne Mash-Up) & "See Line Woman on 33rd St." ( DJ Blayne Mash-Up)
Dj Blayne is another under appreciated programer and in this case I gots to give him props on these 2 slammin Mash-Ups.I noticed alot of Djs are getting into making more mash-ups and re-mixes as of late and Dj Blayne has his hand in the air with these 2 hot funky mashes.

This is all the time I have for today,hope you enjoyed the reviews.