View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.
http://twitter.com/_cyberJAMZ
The Soul Oasis Show is every Monday from 9am - 1pm est
http://cyberjamz.com

Soul Oasis featuring Princess Tam Tam "The deep dance" (GVA Sessions Unreleased Mix)(CyberJamz Records)
Release Date TBA... exclusive only going to be avail for a limited time @ The Cyber Store.

In the summer of 2007, Sammy Rock launched the CyberJamz label and the very first release of the label was "The deep dance" by Soul Oasis featuring Princess Tam Tam. Now CyberJamz are about to unleash the unreleased 'GVA Sessions Mix' by The Groove Victim, a remorselessly thumpin' deep rework that combines the sexy spoken words by Princess Tam Tam with contaminous keys and chords.

Review by Mike Fossati of Spiritofhouse.com

The Groove Victim "Foul Tracks EP Vol. 2 - Jersey Bound" (CyberJamz Records CD)

Out Now !! The Groove Victim-Foul Tracks E.P Vol. 2 Traxsource.com Music
WAV and MP3 downloads http://bit.ly/3wYfDt

Jay Brown aka The Groove Victim follows up his previous underground favorites "The Nothing EP" and "Foul Tracks EP - Memoirs from the Bay" in style with another massive release titled "Foul Tracks EP Vol. 2 - Jersey Bound". Four slammin' tracks can be found in this release, and compared to his previous outings they are somewhat tougher yet still soulful and deep, with his beloved mesmerizing old school touch shining through on all of them.

Exclusive Preview: Weysa Dya "Deep house meditation" (DJ Aakmael Unreleased Mix) (CyberJamz Records)
Release Date TBA...

Here we have more unreleased pressure from the CyberJamz label, and this one is definitely for the lovers of real deep house. DJ Aakmael delivers a luscious remix of the infectious spoken word track "Deep house meditation" by Weysa Dya that takes the track as deep as it gets, with an intriguing piano and lush chords accompanying the vocals to create an irresistible feel.

Thanks to Jaysun "Jakdat" Merced for the 3 packages sent to me featuring some of the best under appreciated producers in our circle of music.The legendary Louie "Balo" Guzman,the underated team of Plusgroove(Plusgroove Records),Innerface (Jaysun Merced & Nick Tolentino for
Jakdat Records) and Jose Gonzales of Fresh Sol Music combine forces in this massive release "You don't even know me" (Innerface feat.Nadine Narvarre).

I'm really feeling this cut with the hot Nadine Narvarre leading the way with her sexy and mezmorizing vocals.The production work is impeccable and each mix offers thier own interpretation.Im predicting this cut to really put Jakdat Records on the map.

Tracklisting:

1) Original Mix - This mix is by Innerface(Jaysun Merced & Nick Tolentino for Jakdat Records) Deep production without loosing any of the elements to compliment Nadine on vocals. Fav Mix..

2) PlusGroove Remix - This mix is by PlusGroove for Plusgroove Records. Here we have a fantastic remix that paves the way for other the other hot mixes in this package. This mix is a bit more techy but effective in it's own right.Nadine sounds fantastic behind the haunting keys.

3) Louie "Balo" Guzman Remix for Battlewax Records feat. Joe Kieren on Guiter & Dave "Mohony" Mullen on Sax.This is another demonstration of how these guys put things together the right way.This is yet another one of my favorite mixes in that the "Live" guiter and sax really stand out while Nadine offers her best demonstration of getting her point across.NICE !

4) Jose "Fresh Sol" Dub - This hot broken-beat offering by Jose "Fresh Sol" will have your dancefloor filled with true lovers of music.Nice job !

"Subway Khronicles E.P" PlusGroove coming soon to Jakdat Records)

Here we have a very nice E.P by PlusGroove.This release offers 3 very tight mixes starting with "Tribes of Puerto Rico" a journey into percussion madness is the way to start off a E.P.A hot breakdown for any dancefloor.The second track named "Somthing in my Life" has the feel of an old school track with dark keys and beats of which is Plusgroove's signature sound.Keeping it deep n dark is the way these underated producers get down! the vocals portion works wonders for this track.The 3rd track entitled "Red Ring" is another way Plusgroove represent and express themself...with qualtiy deep grooves which will make a nice addition to any collection.

"JakSax" (Jaysun "Jakdat" Merced & Bill Carr)
Next Moov Records.

Jakdat is on fire and goes on a sax frenzy with an odd but inspiring track that explodes.The breakdown & tweeking of the sax is off the hook ! looking forward to this release coming soon to Jovonns label Next Moov Records.

* Cyberjamz Track Pick of the Week*

"Champion","Pray for Me" & " The Party Song" (Carl Brister) - AJFP

D' Sharp Records.

D' Shap Records and Joe Flame aka AJFP (another underated producer,writer and composer) delivers a inspiring vocal track with gospel implications and postive lyrics sung by Carl Brister.Can I get a witness ?? The mixes are just fantastic and I consider this a top 10 for me.Additional tracks "Pray for me" and "The Party Song" are just as wonderful as

"Champion".I feel blessed just listening to this positive release.

Tracklisting:

1) Champion - Underground Mix - AJFP This is the mix right here !

2) Church House - What a uplifting mix and track,everything is produced correctly ! Put your hands in the air and be blessed !

3) Pray for me (Carl Brister- Joe Flame Remix) This is the cut !! I can relate to this artist and the production work of Joe Flame is flawless...

4) Pray for Me (acid remix-AFJP) What What? yes.....! Can I get an Amen ?? wow....

5) The Party Song - AJFP Carl Brister gets his spirit flowing in this one and it make's it clear that positive tracks do work on the dancefloor while delivering a special message of hope and love.
**I can't announce a favorite mix on this fantastic E.P"

"Wasn't Good Enough" (The Tony Moss Project) Mantree Records

As we continue this review session,I came across this very interesting up-coming release entitled ""Wasn't Good Enough" The Tony Moss Project which is produced yet by another under appreciated producer Rasmir Mantree.Ive been digging some of these so-called new additions to our musical culture.This cut is absolulty gorgeous in it's own right and perhaps Rasmir has come to understand the stuggles that come with quality production.This package is written by Tony Moss and the vocals/lyrics are sexy and meaningful to say the least.It's a cross-over between R & B and dancemusic respectively.Let's review these mixes because this release offers a bit of everything.

* The Chicago Mix vocals sound a bit off but when you hear it again,you can tell where Rasmir is going with it,an open-mind would help*.

Tracklisting:
1) Wasn't Good Enough - The Lovers Mix is where is at with an R & B - Downtempo feel to the music and vocals that will drive the women crazy ! Love this mix!

2) Mantree Mix - Deep and sexy without loosing touch with the dancers in mind.Fantastic Mix !

3) Original Mix - This mix is interesting in that it offers what sounds like a mash-up but soon come to light what Rasmir is representing which is a musical journey with the sexy vocals of Tony Moss.

4) Chicago Mix - Here is another interpretation but this time with a bit more umphh to it ! More pumpy but still has that deep house element we all still enjoy.

Cant find a favorite mix but I must say Im feeling the downtempo R&B feel to the "Lovers Mix"..
UnXpozd E.P 2
Dj Aakmael
Cat.# UNX002

JUNO RELASE PAGE FOR UNXPOZD
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/U...ment/releases/
Check out Dj Aakmael live on Cyberjamz Radio every Saturday from 12pm-2pm est USA time.

*Also check out his releases & all releases on Cyberjamz Records*.. http://bit.ly/2ptNjU or http://bit.ly/16MxZS

Cyberjamz Radio/Records own Dj Aakmael launches his own label with 2 massive deep house E.P's for those that love the deep house,are fans of
Dj Aakmael and the sounds of Detroit,Theo Parrish,Moodyman,Larry Heard ect.This second E.P represents just that ...Deep House !
Tracklisting:

1) Can't Stop - A journey into deep house with lovely keys and syths that
is tailored around awesome deep beats.Fantastic !

2) Feel it (Re Dubb) Whooooo !! The deepness continues !

3) Slowly - Here is a sexy ass release again with deep chords and beats to mellow out your crowd or just for your listening pleasure.Turn the lights down,open a bottle of wine and share a lovely nitecap with your lover....allow the music to take care of the rest. Favorite Mix on this E.P.

UnXpozd E.P 3 - Lost in Atlantis E.P
Dj Aakmael
Cat.# UNX003

JUNO RELASE PAGE FOR UNXPOZD
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/U...ment/releases/

What can I say ?? Sit,relax and listen to this sexy,soulful deep release.Dj Aakmael takes it another notch with the primary focus is deep house music for any occassion.The guiter,synths and deep keys is what make this E.P a special love affair for those in the know,so open up your mind and soul.

Tracklisting:

1) Lost in Atlantis - Dj Aakmael Unreleased Mixx

2) Lost in Atlantis - Instrum Unreleased Mixx