View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"The Dragon E.P"(Ken Fan-Timmy Vegas feat.Lina Lotus)- Universe Records./Limited Promo

What we have here in this fantastic release that goes on an electronic deep tech-house mission with all the correct ingredients for any dancer to take notice.This is the kind of E.P that will have your dancefloor movin! Ken Fan-Timmy Vegas throw thier skills where it belong...On the dancefloor!.The Dragon E.P feat.Lina Lotus is not for everyone but the best of us that enjoy dancing the night away.This package come with 2 cuts."The Dragon Master Mix" is combination of deep tech-house with some serious dark keys and illuminating beats,while the Lotus Master Mix is a journey and hold it's own.Fantastic release!

Universe Media

Contact & Licensing
Universe Media
The Stables
Fairfeild Lodge
SG11 2JF

United Kingdom
http://www.universemedia.co.uk

Email
martina@universemedia.co.uk

"Exuban Path" + "Escape from Phenoix IV"(Neo Filgrante)

These 2 compositions are not for everyone,only for exclusive individuals that dare to be different and love different styles of music.Both of these tracks will take you to another level in time,in that the keyboard work,the live drum set,electronic music and the journey these tracks send your mind is just exceptional.I've been a huge fan of Neo Filgrante for quite some time and I suggest for all you serious music collectors that love obscure trance,electronic and deep house to look this artist up.Simply wonderful.

www.neo-filigrante.de

www.myspace.com/neofiligrante

NEO FILIGRANTE
Dissident Distribution

"East 6th st"(Norman Conners-Solo Muzika Re-Edit)

Solo Muzika has been on classic re-edit mission for a minute now,this classic here is a true gem and the edit is very well constructed.

"Take me to the Poke"(A TOT MASHUP)-Adonis vs.Bob James & Cratebug.

This is another fantastic Mash-Up by the gifted Timmy Richardson.The original rmx was done the hot Cratebug.This track will light up any dancefloor! Great job T.O.T

"Take me to the Mardi Gras"(Cratebug RMX)
I really enjoy listening to these gifted gentelmen of music.True talent in the creation of this Remix by Cratebug.Rock this with T.O.Ts Mash-Up and we have a Super-Mash-Remix!!

Zig Zag(Johnny Fiasco and Dj Chuck A Bud-Dj Cratebug Rmx)
I can't wait to drop this on the dancefloor! This sizzling remix has all the correct elements to make the dancers want more.Just the bass-line and sax does it for me..whooooo! Great job CRATEBUG!

"African Shores"(Kinglion)
Kinglion goes on a deep-tech house mission with sizzling percussions and effects to take us on a breakdown journey thru housemusic.Nice keyboard work and drum break makes this one a hot pick for me.Lookout people,here come Kinglion!..