View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default Track Pick: Soulplate & Gerard John ft Lisa Kekaula - Best In Me

Track Pick: Soulplate & Gerard John ft Lisa Kekaula - Best In Me

In a time where there is an abundance of releases,some not getting it's proper due or recognition,it is becoming harder to choose quality packages.So many good pieces get no shine because they get burried in the shuffle.

In sharing that ,we get one of those "proper" releases with Soulplate & Gerad John featuring Lisa Kekula on vocals entitled "Best in Me". This package is one of those that is a keeper with beautiful vocals performed by Lisa Kekula and masterful mixes by Dj Meme,Soulplate Club Mix and a lovely mix by the hot Soulbridge.All I can say is that this is a quality release and really enjoy all the mixes offered.The dancers will also appreciate this gem.

Play and extened this goregous vocal piece and Bring out the best in YOU !

Reviewed by SammyRock & DjHousecat(la gata de fuego)

Cyberjamz Radio/Records
http://cyberjamz.com

Additional release info:

Release date : 28/09/15 (Traxsource) 15/10/15 (General release)

Inspired by the world famous Continental Baths NYC which spawned the careers of Bette Midler, Barry Manilow, Peter Allen, Frankie Knuckles and many more, the lyrics tell the universal story of anyone who has felt alone, and through love has found the courage to bring out their best.
Written by Gerard John and featuring the unmistakable voice of Lisa Kekaula we deliver a tough Club jam and deeper ReDub to warm the airwaves and keep the floors moving as we give it up for the main event.

Welcoming DJ Meme to the label for this release as he turns up the charm and drops an inspired Classic soulful house rework complete with trademark strings and a groove to bring the house down, without fail.
Topping off the release we present one of Italy?s hottest production houses, Soulbridge, delivering a summer soaked vocal remix to keep the hips swinging long into the morning.

Written by C. Beck, G. John
Vocals performed by Lisa kekaula

Additional remix production by DJ Meme and Soulbridge
Tracks 1 and 2 mixed by Mike Jules

Mastered by Chris Alexander @ FullRange Mastering
? Soulplate Ltd 2015